Are You Still A Racist, Xenophobic, and Intolerant Hater?

The ClayTaurus said:
Still researching that aspect, eh? I have faith you'll find it!

Here ya go!

The Rebuilding of the Temple

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/temple.htm
"The technical language, symbols, and rites of Freemasonry are full of Jewish ideas (Jewish Encyclopedia, art. "Freemasonry") and expressions, several of which are drawn from the construction of Solomon's Temple; and it is now announced that the Freemasons of Boston have applied for the incorporation of a company for the Temple's reconstruction by the Freemasons of the world, -- with the avowed object, in some quarters, of handing it over to the Jews, "to restart their ancient sacrifices and ritual;" (Standard, September 11, 1912). Yet a quotation from the Jerusalem Post at the time of the 1967 Six-Day War said, "It is a curious fact that . . . demands to rebuild the Temple on its ancient site emanate from extremist nationalist circles rather than from religious and rabbinic quarters."

The ClayTaurus said:
1. How can you have diversity without diverse races and cultures being separate?

Are you arguing for separation in the name of diversity? Creative!

Hardly "creative" since your melting pot propaganda has only existed since the 20th century. . . .just a heads up that is since the 1900's. . .and it would returning the course of the future forwards instead of backwards. . . .

The ClayTaurus said:
2. How can you have diverse and unique races by interracial marriage?

Pure races? You can't. Against interracial marriage in the name of diversity. Again, creative!

hahahahaaaaa then tell the government to stop printing their forms with "Caucasian" on the forms then. . . .get a clue. . . .

The ClayTaurus said:
3. Why does a racist, xenophobic, and intolerant God hater have to re-define the word "diverse" which means separate to promote the melting pot term "diversity" which means the opposite?

Diverse does not mean seperate. It means different.

hahahahhaa of course it does since amalgamating and assimilating them would destroy them. . . .which is why being separate has been practied by men for centuries. . . .which just happens to be the commands of God, also. . .

Shamgar said:
Hardly "creative" since your melting pot propaganda has only existed since the 20th century. . . .just a heads up that is since the 1900's. . .and it would returning the course of the future forwards instead of backwards. . . .

hahahahaaaaa then tell the government to stop printing their forms with "Caucasian" on the forms then. . . .get a clue. . . .

hahahahhaa of course it does since amalgamating and assimilating them would destroy them. . . .which is why being separate has been practied by men for centuries. . . .which just happens to be the commands of God, also. . .
Been keeping up on your ox goad skills?

Shamgar said:
Thanks for your :lame2: response. . . .and your admission for being a :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: along with Said1. . . . and your reading comprehension skills must be as :lame2: as Said1's since you can't figure out the the quote in question.. . . . .go figure. . . .

Still won't point it out? It's not like you can't copy and paste. Oh well.

But honestly, you're reading comprehension skills aren't up to par either. But there's hope for you - you still have about 4 yrs of high school left, right?

The ClayTaurus said:
Been keeping up on your ox goad skills?

Well since the world is made up of most incredibly stupid people. . .the answer would be "Yes". . . .

Ecc 12:11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

His propaganda [Joseph Goebbels] crusades were based on a simple observation: What the masses term truth is that information which is most familiar. As Goebbels put it:
'The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. In the long run only he will achieve basic results in influencing public opinion who is able to reduce problems to the simplest terms and who has the courage to keep forever repeating them in this simplified form despite the objections of the intellectuals.(5)'

Pratkanis, Anthony and Aronson, Elliot.“Age of Propaganda": The Everyday Use and Abuse of Persuasion” (New York: 2001) Page 182.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”

Edward Bernays, “Propaganda” (Brooklyn: Copyright 1928/ ReCopyrighted 2005), page 37.
U.S. Committee on Public Information – WWI

Said1 said:
Still won't point it out? It's not like you can't copy and paste. Oh well.

But honestly, you're reading comprehension skills aren't up to par either. But there's hope for you - you still have about 4 yrs of high school left, right?

Yeah .... I think the "copy and paste" thing is pushing the limit of his skills, to say the least.

GunnyL said:
Yeah .... I think the "copy and paste" thing is pushing the limit of his skills, to say the least.

Stick to "Duh!" everything else is a reach for you. . . .

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”

Edward Bernays, “Propaganda” (Brooklyn: Copyright 1928/ ReCopyrighted 2005), page 37.
U.S. Committee on Public Information – WWI

“Fortunately, the sincere and gifted politician is able, by the instrument of propaganda, to mold and form the will of the people.”
Edward Bernays, “Propaganda” (Brooklyn: Copyright 1928/ ReCopyrighted 2005), page 109.

“Ours must be a leadership democracy administered by the intelligent minority who know how to regiment and guide the masses. Is this government by propaganda? Call it, if you prefer, government by education.”

Edward Bernays, “Propaganda” (Brooklyn: Copyright 1928/ ReCopyrighted 2005), page 127-128.

The majority vote is by no means the real public opinion. Its basically irrational character greatly reduces its power to rule in a democracy. Democracy is based on the concept that man is rational and capable of clearly seeing what is in his own interest, but the study of public opinion suggests this is a highly doubtful proposition. And the bearer of public opinion is generally a mass man, psychologically speaking, which makes him quite unsuited to properly exercise his right of citizenship.
Jaques Ellul, “Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes” (New York: 1973) Page 124.

Shamgar said:
Yeah my mistake expecting people to have an attention span of longer then 30 seconds. . . . so here is the "Cliff's Notes" version. . . .
. . .

Typical, elitist, self-deluded, pseudo-intellectual comment.

We are all much too low on the evolutionary ladder to comprehend the "ramblings" of this 21st century prophet/genius. :hail:

"Oh, help us, oh genius, of the most liberated kind, to understand your great wisdom, that we may be freed from the shackles of our delusional, and subjective tendencies." :hail:

Eightball said:
Typical, elitist, self-deluded, pseudo-intellectual comment.

Yes, I concur yours is just that. . . mine on the other hand is not. . . .which is why you can't address the orginal post. . .your typical, elitist, self-deluded, pseudo-intellectual comments were expected and addressed on the last part of the original post. . . .drone. . .

Therefore, anti-Zionism is not a politically legitimate point of view but rather an expression of bigotry and hatred.
Abraham H. Foxman, “Never Again?: The Threat of the New Anti-Semitism,“ (New York: 2003) Page 18.

The ClayTaurus said:
It really is pretty mediocre material, isn't it? It's sad watching a shitty hack.

Do you actually understand what on earth he's writing about?

Do you think *he* actually understands the stuff he's putting on paper? Cause to me it sounds like aimless ramblings....

jillian said:
Do you actually understand what on earth he's writing about?

Do you think *he* actually understands the stuff he's putting on paper? Cause to me it sounds like aimless ramblings....

best i can figure out he is attempting to make symmetrical racist arguments by using the quotes and writtings of others

Shamgar, you've been ignoring my response since May 12th on the board where you originally posted this. Here's my response, again, for you to consider.

Shamgar said:
Hey look . . . . .you read the first and last lines. . . if you would have read all the characters (words) in the middle you would have found the verses I provided. . .. . . .makes sense though as most evangelcial cretins aren't familiar with the Scriptures. . . .which is why they can't "find" anything that isn't spoo fed from their cult doctrinal manual. . . .go figure . . .

Here are the Scriptures you've quoted, and my "evangelcial cretin" rebuttal to each:

And they hate those zealots who follow the teachings of God. God spoke against amalgamation and assimilation of race and culture.

If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they have kept My saying, they will also keep yours. John 15:18-20

This has nothing to do with assimilation, race, etc. It only has to do with the cost of following Christ - that one should expect persecution as a Christian. This theme is repeated in other parts of the New Testament.

I have given them Your Word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I do not pray for You to take them out of the world, but for You to keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. John 17:14-16

Ditto - not about assimiliation.

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship does righteousness have with lawlessness? And what partnership does light have with darkness? And what agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever? And what agreement does a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people." Therefore come out from among them and be separated, says the Lord, and do not touch the unclean thing . And I will receive you and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty. II Corinthians 6 14-18

This passage has to do with marrying a non-Christian, not with marrying someone of a different race. See http://www.gracecentered.com/unequally_yoked.htm for a fuller discussion on this issue.

When the LORD your God shall bring you into the land where you go to possess it, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites,
and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, and the LORD your God shall deliver them before you, you shall crush them, completely destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor
show mercy to them. Nor shall you make marriages with them. You shall not give your daughter to his son, nor shall you take his daughter to your son. For they will turn away your son from following Me, so that they may serve other gods. Deuteronomy 7:1-5

This command was given specifically to the Israelites as they entered the Promised Land, for the exact same reason that Paul wrote 2 Cor 6:14-18: to ensure that Israel kept God's laws, not to ensure purity of race.

For if you were cut out of the natural wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree; how much more these being according to nature will be grafted into their own olive-tree? Romans 11:24

This is part of a long discussion about how Gentiles are granted salvation along with Jews. Yet again (see a pattern here?), it's not about racial mixing.

It seems to me he's posting stuff that questions why so many christians kiss jew ass.

rtwngAvngr said:
It seems to me he's posting stuff that questions why so many christians kiss jew ass.

Hey that is the first intelligent thing you have said so far. . .good job. . . ..

The sum of this anti-Semitic demonlogy was that Jews, by design or ignorance, had used the movies to undermine traditional American values. As one antagonist put it, "It is only because they [the Hollywood Jews] are outside the moral sphere of American culture that they blunder so badly that they require periodic campaigns such as that of the Legion of Decency [a Catholic reform group] to set them right.”

Neal Gabler , “An Empire of Their Own : How the Jews Invented Hollywood” `(New York: 1988) page 2.

As we have already said, they cannot endure to hear or to see that we accursed Goyim should glory in the Messiah as our chemdath, and that we are as good as they are or as they think they are. Therefore, dear Christian, be advised and do not doubt that next to the devil, you have no more bitter, venomous, and vehement foe than a real Jew who earnestly seeks to be a Jew.

Luther's Works: The Christian In Society IV. Vol 47. American Edition. Edited by Franklin Sherman. (Philadelphia: 1981) ISBN: 0-8006-0347-8. Page 217.

Arno C. Gaebelein took a trip to his native Germany in 1937. He described his impressions in a letter to William Bell Riley, who published it in the Pilot. Gaebelein condemned most American press reports about the “new Germany” as slanderous and erroneous. It was obvious to him that Hitler had been taking necessary steps to stop the spread of Jewish-inspired Bolshevism. There is no question in my mind that Hitler was an instrument of God to save Germany and Europe from the Red Beast.”(32)

Timothy P. Weber, “On the Road to Armageddon: How Evangelicals Became Israel's Best Friend” (Grand Rapids: 2004) Page 143.

Forum List

Back