Are You Still A Racist, Xenophobic, and Intolerant Hater?

The ClayTaurus said:
Perhaps. But Jeff's provided a detailed to response to your new best friend, and neither of you have so much as blinked at it. Besides, you already know my opinion. It involves you getting off your ass.

Jeff's post is not the silver bullet you think it is. Why don't you think for yourself, instead of basing your opinions on what seems popular.

5stringJeff said:
I'd love to see your rebuttal.

Im not even sure of the context of that now.

I'll just ask you this, should we just always do what jews want us to?

rtwngAvngr said:
Im not even sure of the context of that now.

I'll just ask you this, should we just always do what jews want us to?

That's got nothing to do with the OP or my response. But, to play your silly little game, no, we shouldn't.

The ClayTaurus said:
You're running out of material. Better find a new website. Too bad you're not actually interested in any kind of debate. Typical of your type.

Hahahaha the whine of the poor loser. . . :lame2: . . . get some facts to debate instead of your rants. . . .

5stringJeff said:
That's got nothing to do with the OP or my response. But, to play your silly little game, no, we shouldn't.

Clay's the one with the burning passion to deal with your silver bullet, go ask him about that. I'm glad you feel we are not obligated to do whatever jews say.

rtwngAvngr said:
You've yet to do anything but personally attack, clay? What is your opinion. Jews are special and we should live by the obvious double standards they dictate for us?

All you have to do is look to Israel to see that the poster children for "equal rights" and "tolerance' certainly preach it but certainly don't practice either one. .. .which of course proves both are lies. . . .since the jews actually mean "equal rights" and "tolerance' for jews only not the goyim. . . .

goy n. Offensive pl. goy·im (goim) or goys
Used as a disparaging term for one who is not a Jew.

. . ."cattle" if you look in a concordance. . . .

rtwngAvngr said:
Clay's the one with the burning passion to deal with your silver bullet, go ask him about that. I'm glad you feel we are not obligated to do whatever jews say.
My burning passion was merely to point out the hypocrisy. Teddy spouts out ctrl+V bullshit over and over with mild, 3-year-old barbs, and you just bitch yet again about my use of personal attacks on him. Seriously, if this guy wasn't so perfectly espousing your conspiratorial wet dream you'd be all over his lack of ability to debate.

And neither of you so much as even bother to quote Jeff's post. I'd tell you to invest in some self-evaluation, but you've got your defense mechanisms so tightly strung that any suggestion for your own personal improvement will automatically be stamped with the "it's the man trying to break my spirit" label it's not even worth it.

Shamgar said:
Hahahaha the whine of the poor loser. . . :lame2: . . . get some facts to debate instead of your rants. . . .
Why? You'll just dismiss them with silence the way you have anyone else who's bothered.

The ClayTaurus said:
My burning passion was merely to point out the hypocrisy. Teddy spouts out ctrl+V bullshit over and over with mild, 3-year-old barbs, and you just bitch yet again about my use of personal attacks on him. Seriously, if this guy wasn't so perfectly espousing your conspiratorial wet dream you'd be all over his lack of ability to debate.

And neither of you so much as even bother to quote Jeff's post. I'd tell you to invest in some self-evaluation, but you've got your defense mechanisms so tightly strung that any suggestion for your own personal improvement will automatically be stamped with the "it's the man trying to break my spirit" label it's not even worth it.

Simmer down, Buffy. There's nothing to debate here. There's no doubt jews espouse one attitude regarding the rights of populations to protect themselves when it comes to Israel, and a different and amazingly opposite attitude when it comes to others. What's at issue in this thread is:How brainwashed are you?

rtwngAvngr said:
Simmer down, Buffy. There's nothing to debate here. There's no doubt jews espouse one attitude regarding the rights of populations to protect themselves when it comes to Israel, and a different and amazingly opposite attitude when it comes to others. What's at issue in this thread is:How brainwashed are you?

Well, there's nothing to debate with one who's a conspiracy theorist and who mindlessly hates an entire group of people.

Know what I think? I think a Jewish girl musta really hurt your feelings once upon a time. :poke:

jillian said:
Well, there's nothing to debate with one who's a conspiracy theorist and who mindlessly hates an entire group of people.

Know what I think? I think a Jewish girl musta really hurt your feelings once upon a time. :poke:

Huh? I thought he was gay?? :dunno: :confused: :confused: :dunno: :D

jillian said:

I don't mindlessly hate anyone. I want jews to allow us to protect our culture the way they protect theirs. It's simple.

Ahh yes. Our big intellectual liberals have resorted to calling me gay to cover over their abject failures of logic.

jillian said:

Yeah I would agree about wasting time debating with you since your hatred, xenophobia and intolerance of entire group of people who support pure racist and not their destruction via the melting pot has blinded any possiblity of decency in you. . . .God hater. . .

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Shamgar said:
Yeah I would agree about wasting time debating with you since your hatred, xenophobia and intolerance of entire group of people who support pure racist and not their destruction via the melting pot has blinded any possiblity of decency in you. . . .God hater. . .

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
Wow. Now he's copy pasting his own posts. The well isn't that deep after all.

rtwngAvngr said:
Your defense mechanism is well crafted and difficult to penetrate.

Good job, I guess?

The ClayTaurus said:
Your defense mechanism is well crafted and difficult to penetrate.

Good job, I guess?

My defense mechanism is called the truth, assjacker.

Forum List

Back