Are You Still A Racist, Xenophobic, and Intolerant Hater?

S

Shamgar

Are You Still A Racist, Xenophobic, and Intolerant Hater?

Are You Still A Racist, Xenophobic, and Intolerant Hater? Am I talking about a white Christian male who is the typical target of this Granfalloon technique of propaganda? No, I am speaking about the racist, xenophobic, and intolerant hater who promotes the propaganda of the melting pot. What? How could that be? The pro-melting pot people are the defenders against racism, xenophobia, intolerance and hate. Actually, they are not. They are defenders of the propaganda of conformity. And like all good propagandists they accuse their opponents of the very crimes the propagandist wants to commit.

“Propaganda by its very nature is an enterprise for perverting the significance of events
and of insinuating false intentions. There are two salient aspects of this fact. First of all, the
propagandist must insist on the purity of his own intentions and, at the same time, hurl accusations
at his enemy. But the accusation is never made haphazardly or groundlessly (9). The propagandist
will not accuse the enemy of just any misdeed; he will accuse him of the very intention that he
himself has and of trying to commit the very crime that he himself is about to commit. He who
wants to provoke war not only proclaims his own peaceful intentions but also accuses the other party
of provocation. He who uses concentration camps accuses his neighbor of doing so. He who intends
to establish a dictatorship always insists that his adversaries are bent on dictatorship. The accusation
aimed at the other's intentions clearly reveals the intentions of the accuser. But the public cannot see
this because the revelation is interwoven with facts. The mechanism used here is to slip from the facts,
which would demand factual judgment, to moral terrain and to ethical judgment. (9) Because political
problems are difficult and often confusing,and their significance and their import not obvious,the propagandist can easily present them in moral language – and here we leave the realm of fact, to enter
into that of passion. Facts, then, come to be discussed in the language of indignation, a tone which
is almost always the mark of propaganda.”

Jaques Ellul, “Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes” (New York: 1973) Page 58. (emphasis added)

All one has to do is look at the definitions of the words: “racist”, “xenophobe”, “intolerance” and “hater” and you will see each of the words are generic. You will notice that not a single definition includes the words “white,” “Christian,” or “male.”

Racist adj
1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks."
2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion.

Racist n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Xenophobe n. A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially
of strangers or foreign peoples.

Intolerance n.
1: impatience with annoyances; "his intolerance of interruptions."
2: unwillingness to recognize and respect differences in opinions or beliefs [ant: tolerance].

Hater n : a person who hates.

Since the words are generic the words listed can just as easily be used to describe the promoters of the melting pot.

Page 1 of 5
However, by an appeal to tradition, they are used against anyone, (specifically against white, Christian males) who would speak against the propaganda of the melting pot. So what is the melting pot?

Melting pot n.
1: an environment in which many ideas and races are socially assimilated.
2: a vessel made of material that does not melt easily; used for high temperature chemical reactions
[syn: crucible].

Melting pot n.
1 a : a place where racial amalgamation and social and cultural assimilation are going on
b : the population of such a place.
2 : a process of blending that often results in invigoration or novelty.

Amalgamate trans. verb: to unite in or as if in an amalgam; especially: to merge into a single body. synonym see MIX.

Assimilate v.
1 : to take in and appropriate as nourishment : absorb into the system.
2 : to absorb into the cultural tradition of a population or group
<the community assimilated many immigrants> assimilate.
Assimilate intrans. v.
1 : to become absorbed or incorporated into the system. <some foods
assimilate more readily than others>
2 : to become culturally assimilated.

From the definitions you can see that the melting pot is a social experiment in which pure or impure races/cultures are brought together and merged into a single body of race and culture. So given the right amount of time, the end result of the melting pot is the destruction of the original unique races and cultures to make a new amalgamated race and culture. (Do sugar and butter maintain their original shape, structure and consistency in a melting pot? Answer: No!) Those failing to conform to the assimilation and amalgamation propaganda program are labeled “racist”, “xenophobe”, “intolerant” and “hater” since they are resistant to the “heat” (social norms) of the melting pot.

“In contrast to this propaganda of agitation is the propaganda of integration – the propaganda
of developed nations and characteristics of our civilization; in fact it did not exist before the
twentieth century. It is a propaganda of conformity. It is related to the fact, analyzed earlier, that in Western society it is not longer sufficient to obtain a transitory political act (such as a vote); one needs
total adherence to a society's truths and behavioral patterns. As the more perfectly uniform the society,
the stronger its power and effectiveness, each member should be only an organic and functional
fragment of it, perfectly adapted and integrated. He must share the stereotypes, beliefs and reactions
of the group; he must be an active participant in its economic, ethical, esthetic, and political doings. All
his activities, all his sentiments are dependent on this collectivity. And, as he is often reminded, he can
only fulfill himself only through this collectivity, as a member of the group.(6) Propaganda of
integration thus aims at making the individual participate in his society in every way. It is a
long-term propaganda, a self-reproducing propaganda that seeks to obtain stable behavior, to adapt the individual to his everyday life, to reshape his thoughts and behavior in terms of the permanent
social setting. We can see that this propaganda is more extensive and complex than propaganda of
agitation. It must be permanent, for the individual can no longer be left to himself. (6) This is one of
the points common to all American works on micro-sociology.”

Page 2 of 5
Jaques Ellul, “Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes” (New York: 1973) Page 74-75.
(emphasis added)

So in reality the pro-melting pot propagandists are actually the “racists”, “xenophobes”, “intolerant” and “haters” since they:
1.Believe mixed races are superior to pure races and cultures.
2.Are fearful of the teachings and zealots that promote pure races, religions, and cultures.
3.They are intolerant to beliefs that do not embrace the melting pot.
4.And they hate those zealots who follow the teachings of God. God spoke against amalgamation and assimilation of race and culture.

If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the
world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the
world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, The servant is not
greater than his master. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they have kept My saying, they will also keep yours. John 15:18-20

I have given them Your Word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even
as I am not of the world. I do not pray for You to take them out of the world, but for You to keep them
from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. John 17:14-16

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowshipdoes righteousness have with lawlessness? And what partnership does light have with darkness? And what agreement does Christ
have with Belial? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever? And what agreement does
a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, "I will dwell
in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people." Therefore come
out from among them and be separated, says the Lord, and do not touch the unclean thing. And I will receive you and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
2 Corinthians 6 14-18

When the LORD your God shall bring you into the land where you go to possess it, and has cast out
many nations before you, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and
the Perizzites,and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, and the
Lord your God shall deliver them before you, you shall crush them, completely destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them. Nor shall you make marriages with them. You
shall not give your daughter to his son, nor shall you take his daughter to your son. For they will turn
away your son from following Me, so that they may serve other gods. Deuteronomy 7:1-5

For if you were cut out of the natural wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree; how much more these being according to nature will be grafted into their own olive-tree?
Romans 11:24

As stated before the melting pot is a propaganda of conformity. In order to insure conformity the individuals who resist conformity must be vilified and dehumanized. So they are labeled “racists”, ”white supremists”, “xenophobes”, “intolerant” and “haters.” This is accomplished by the Granfalloon technique of propaganda:

'What makes the Granfalloon tick? Researchers have uncovered two basic psychological processes, one cognitive and one motivational. First, the knowledge that “I am part in this group” is used to divide up
and make sense of the world, much in the same way that words and labels can be used to pre-persuade
Page 3 of 5
(see Chapter 6). Differences between groups are exaggerated, whereas similarities among members of
the granfalloon are emphasized in the secure knowledge that “this is what our type does.” One serious consequence is that the out-group members are dehumanized; they are represented in our minds by a simple, often derogatory label – gook, jap, redneck, southerner, ****, ****** – as opposed to unique individuals – Nguyen, Susumu, Anthony, Elliot, Doug. It is a lot easier to abuse an abstraction. Second, social groups are a source of self-esteem and pride, a form of reverse Groucho Marx - “I'd be more than happy to join a club that would have me as a member.”* To obtain the self esteem the group has to offer, members come to defend the group and adopt its symbols, rituals,and beliefs. Herein lies the secret to
the persuasiveness the granfalloon. If the professional persuader, the advertiser, the politician, the televangelist can get us to accept his or her granfalloons, then we have a ready-made way to make
sense of our lives – the propagandist's way – and as our self-esteem becomes increasingly linked to
these groups, we have a strong motivation to defend the group and to go to great lengths proudly to
adopt its customs. What the propagandist is really saying is: “You are on my side (never mind
that I created the teams); now act like it and do what we say.”'

Pratkanis, Anthony and Aronson, Elliot. “Age of Propaganda: The Everyday Use and Abuse of Persuasion” (New York: 2001) Page 217. (emphasis added)

So remember the next time someone accuses you of being a “racist”, “xenophobe”, “intolerant” or “hater” don't be a victim of their propaganda. Tell that propagandist that it is they who are the “racist”, “xenophobe”, “intolerant” or “hater” since they:

2.Are fearful of the teachings and zealots that promote pure races, religions, and cultures.
4.And they hate those zealots who follow the teachings of God. God spoke against amalgamation and assimilation of race and culture.

“And Peter and the apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.”
Acts 5:29

Here are some questions to ponder:

1. How can you have diversity without diverse races and cultures being separate?
2. How can you have diverse and unique races by interracial marriage?
3. Why does a racist, xenophobic, and intolerant God hater have to re-define the word "diverse" which means separate to promote the melting pot term "diversity" which means the opposite?

diverse adj.
1. Differing one from another.
2. Made up of distinct characteristics, qualities, or elements: “Prague... offers visitors a series of excursions
into a rich and diverse past” (Olivier Bernier).

Caveat: Don't be alarmed or upset if no Racist, Xenophobic, and Intolerant God Hater wants to listen to you and give up their belief in the melting pot. Why?

For action makes propaganda's effect irreversible.(3) He who acts in obedience to propaganda
can never go back. He is now obligated to believe in the propaganda because of his past action.
He is obligated to believe from it his justification and authority, without which his action will seem
Page 4 of 5
to him absurd or unjust, which would be intolerable. He is obligated to continue to advance in the
direction indicated by propaganda, for action demands more action. He is what one calls committed –
which is certainly what the Communist party anticipates, for example, and what the Nazis accomplished.

Jaques Ellul, “Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes” (New York: 1973) Page 29.(emphasis added)

Canon found that, as one's confidence is weakened, a person becomes less prone to listen to
arguments against his or her beliefs. Thus the very people you want to convince and whose
opinions might be the most susceptible to be changed are the ones lest likely to continue to expose themselves to a communication designed for that purpose. Information campaigns frequently fail to
change attitudes, a fact of life persuasive life that was observed by Herbert Hyman and Paul Sheatsley
as far back as 1947. (2) In explaining the frequent failure of information campaigns, Hyman and
Sheatsley noted that people tend to acquire information mostly about things that they find of interest
and tend to avoid information that does not agree with their beliefs. Should someone find that they
have been unavoidably exposed to uninteresting and disagreeable information, a common
response is to distort and reinterpret that information, thus ignoring its implications for updating beliefs and attitudes.

Pratkanis, Anthony and Aronson, Elliot.“Age of Propaganda": The Everyday Use and Abuse of
Persuasion” (New York: 2001) Page 281-282. (emphasis added)

There are at lest four ways in which the members of an audience can reduce their discomfort: (1) They
can change their opinion; (2) they can induce the communicator to change his or her opinion; (3) they
can seek support for their original opinion by finding other people who share their views, in spite of what
the communicator says; or (4) they can derogate the communication – convince themselves the communicator is stupid or immoral – and thereby invalidate the person's opinion.

Pratkanis, Anthony and Aronson, Elliot.“Age of Propaganda": The Everyday Use and Abuse of
Persuasion” (New York: 2001) Page 192. (emphasis added)

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love
of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Feel free to reproduce and redistribute this article.

Page 5 of 5

Said1 said:
How about a quick re-cap - article WAYYYYYY too long to read.

Yeah my mistake expecting people to have an attention span of longer then 30 seconds. . . . so here is the "Cliff's Notes" version. . . .

[snip]
So remember the next time someone accuses you of being a “racist”, “xenophobe”, “intolerant” or “hater” don't be a victim of their propaganda. Tell that propagandist that it is they who are the “racist”, “xenophobe”, “intolerant” or “hater” since they:

“And Peter and the apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.”

1. How can you have diversity without diverse races and cultures being separate?
3. Why does a racist, xenophobic, and intolerant God hater have to re-define the word "diverse" which means separate to promote the melting pot term "diversity" which means the opposite?
[snip]

His propaganda [Joseph Goebbels] crusades were based on a simple observation: What the masses term truth is that information which is most familiar. As Goebbels put it:
'The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. In the long run only he will achieve basic results in influencing public opinion who is able to reduce problems to the simplest terms and who has the courage to keep forever repeating them in this simplified form despite the objections of the intellectuals.(5)'

Pratkanis, Anthony and Aronson, Elliot.“Age of Propaganda": The Everyday Use and Abuse of Persuasion” (New York: 2001) Page 182.

Diuretic said:
Sham is losing his/her touch. No caps and big red letters :p:

Certainly not losing my touch as the message is tailored to the audience. . . .and I can see you are still living up to your name. . .Diuretic .. .aka. . . . a stimulant of the flow of waste materials.. . . .

Shamgar said:
Yeah my mistake expecting people to have an attention span of longer then 30 seconds. . . . so here is the "Cliff's Notes" version. . . .

[snip]

[snip]

His propaganda [Joseph Goebbels] crusades were based on a simple observation: What the masses term truth is that information which is most familiar. As Goebbels put it:
'The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. In the long run only he will achieve basic results in influencing public opinion who is able to reduce problems to the simplest terms and who has the courage to keep forever repeating them in this simplified form despite the objections of the intellectuals.(5)'

Pratkanis, Anthony and Aronson, Elliot.“Age of Propaganda": The Everyday Use and Abuse of Persuasion” (New York: 2001) Page 182.

Certainly not losing my touch as the message is tailored to the audience. . . .and I can see you are still living up to your name. . .Diuretic .. .aka. . . . a stimulant of the flow of waste materials.. . . .

Here is a question for you to ponder:

1. Wouldn't sticking your head in an oven be a better use of your spare time?

Said1 said:
Here is a question for you to ponder:

1. Wouldn't sticking your head in an oven be a better use of your spare time?

If you define "head" as Said1 being the head of a boil. . .I would say "Yes". . . . as you Racist, Xenophobic, and Intolerant God Haters are a royal pain. . . .

Shamgar said:

[snip]

[snip]

That's me! :D

Shamgar said:
If you define "head" as Said1 being the head of a boil. . .I would say "Yes". . . . as you Racist, Xenophobic, and Intolerant God Haters are a royal pain. . . .

Bravo. Cutting, yet eloquent at the same time. :laugh:

Said1 said:
Bravo. Cutting, yet eloquent at the same time. :laugh:

:thewave:
Shamgar = 1. . . . . .Said1/Diuretic = 0

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”

Edward Bernays, “Propaganda” (Brooklyn: Copyright 1928/ ReCopyrighted 2005), page 37.
U.S. Committee on Public Information – WWI

“Fortunately, the sincere and gifted politician is able, by the instrument of propaganda, to mold and form the will of the people.”
Edward Bernays, “Propaganda” (Brooklyn: Copyright 1928/ ReCopyrighted 2005), page 109.

“Ours must be a leadership democracy administered by the intelligent minority who know how to regiment and guide the masses. Is this government by propaganda? Call it, if you prefer, government by education.”

Edward Bernays, “Propaganda” (Brooklyn: Copyright 1928/ ReCopyrighted 2005), page 127-128.

The majority vote is by no means the real public opinion. Its basically irrational character greatly reduces its power to rule in a democracy. Democracy is based on the concept that man is rational and capable of clearly seeing what is in his own interest, but the study of public opinion suggests this is a highly doubtful proposition. And the bearer of public opinion is generally a mass man, psychologically speaking, which makes him quite unsuited to properly exercise his right of citizenship.
Jaques Ellul, “Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes” (New York: 1973) Page 124.

Said1 said:
I'm a racist xenophobe. So that would make me intolerant. :)

Hey you recognized your hypocrisy. . .good job. . . . :clap: . . .now lets see how many others "enlightened" people wake up to their hypocrisy. . . .

Shamgar said:
Hey you recognized your hypocrisy. . .good job. . . . :clap: . . .now lets see how many others "enlightened" people wake up to their hypocrisy. . . .

Hypocricy? :laugh:

Prove it? I want direct quotes, of me being hyprocritical.

Forum List

Back