Are you ready for more economic Diaper Joe misery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas prices be on their way up!!

And yes, I know democrats, Putin done it.

Besides, Big Oil.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah i noticed yesterday its close to a dollar higher than it was a couple months ago. Sucks when ya got a hemi lol

Tech down, retail down, housing market going down..
But hey, our Keynesian-n-chief is throwing money we dont have into the economy, so thats growing the GDP. But who needs balance, when you are a federal supremacist?
:lol:
Consumer spending is up.

The economy grew at 2.9% and you guys still think it’s the end of the world. Delusional.

When GDP shrank slightly, you guys acted as if that’s the only thing that matters whatsoever.

Tech down, retail down, housing market going down..
But hey, our Keynesian-n-chief is throwing money we dont have into the economy, so thats growing the GDP. But who needs balance, when you are a federal supremacist?
:lol:
Overspend by $5 trillion, then call the people who demand spending cuts "hostage takers".

These people are scum.

Consumer spending is up.

The economy grew at 2.9% and you guys still think it’s the end of the world. Delusional.

When GDP shrank slightly, you guys acted as if that’s the only thing that matters whatsoever.
Would you like to explain the specific policies which you believe have created such a robust economy?

I keep telling the Walmart "the gummint says GDP is up!" but they still want $4 for a carton of eggs.

It's like they didn't get the memo.
$4.00? Deal of the Day!

$4.81+ at our local Chi-Com Mart.

LOL....AUDI put up a apology sign due to the cost of their eggs.

In before some leftist claims $1.87 cents a dozen. ;)

Oh yeah, gas has gone up .60 cents in about two and a half weeks....Thanks Tater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back