Are you partisan?

Are you partisan?

• Total voters
I'm not partisan at all because I'm not a member of a political party. I am, however, very biased towards my own views, as is everybody.

Partisan definition:

2. Devoted to or biased in support of a party, group, or cause:

Many people mistakenly think partisan only means devoted to a party.

Well, we all know where teapartyasswipe fits in this poll.

I think Teabaggerasswipe is a plant for the democrats, to make the right look like fools.

Don't let her fool ya.

See, THESE are the trolls I was talking about in my post.

How anyone can take people like her serious on here is beyond me. Yet people do? :confused:

Wow, that's how much I pay attention to people like teapartyasswipe. He's a she? Really?

:redface:

i'm not partisan to anything, except this one thing, but i'm totally unbiased on everything, except this one, or maybe two ideas....

i'm curious as to why people posted in this thread and didn't vote...especially when they posted to "show" someone up on a definition

I think Teabaggerasswipe is a plant for the democrats, to make the right look like fools.

Don't let her fool ya.

How anyone can take people like her serious on here is beyond me. Yet people do? :confused:

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a plant..

Or maybe, she's just an idiot.. Reminds me a lot of Stephanie and ihopehefails.

Wow, that's how much I pay attention to people like teapartyasswipe. He's a she? Really?

Sadly, I was told yesterday it's a She. I was in awe when I found that out.. :eusa_eh:

Don't let her fool ya.

When you have evidence for that, let me know.

Until then, I have some tinfoil here you can use to make a nice hat for yourself.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't let her fool ya.

Until then, I have some tinfoil here you can use to make a nice hat for yourself.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Is that your husband and cat?

:eusa_eh:

Don't let her fool ya.

Yeah, there are FEMALE conservatives. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not all women are lesbian, hairy legged, man haters like the NAG gang.

:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't let her fool ya.

Sadly, I was told yesterday it's a She. I was in awe when I found that out.. :eusa_eh:

Well if this "plant" owned you so bad what does that say about you?

I mean I wouldn't let that get out, were I you. ;)

I'm still waiting for this evidence other than a bunch of liberals who don't like getting owned. :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't let her fool ya.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Is that your husband and cat?

:eusa_eh:

No, that's my scary liberal neighbor. :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't let her fool ya.

Well if this "plant" owned you so bad what does that say about you?

I mean I wouldn't let that get out, were I you. ;)

I'm still waiting for this evidence other than a bunch of liberals who don't like getting owned. :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Owned?

Please, show me where you "owned" me.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Forum List

Back