Are you partisan?

Are you partisan?

• Total voters
I wouldn't be surprised if she was a plant..

Or maybe, she's just an idiot.. Reminds me a lot of Stephanie and ihopehefails.

Sadly, I was told yesterday it's a She. I was in awe when I found that out.. :eusa_eh:

Well if this "plant" owned you so bad what does that say about you?

I mean I wouldn't let that get out, were I you. ;)

I'm still waiting for this evidence other than a bunch of liberals who don't like getting owned. :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Owned?

Please, show me where you "owned" me.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Short term memory loss. 'Tis a pity. Guess you forgot the MarcATL thread already. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well if this "plant" owned you so bad what does that say about you?

I mean I wouldn't let that get out, were I you. ;)

I'm still waiting for this evidence other than a bunch of liberals who don't like getting owned. :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Owned?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Short term memory loss. 'Tis a pity. Guess you forgot the MarcATL thread already. ;)

Again, care to show me?

Owned?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Again, care to show me?

I'm not responsible for your short term memory loss. If you can't stroll over to the flame zone and see the thread you were just in yesterday with me, that's not my problem. :tongue:

How about strolling over and seeing where I'm owning you again? http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...hirts-outsell-obama-t-shirts.html#post2690785

Last edited:
I am very partisan on nearly all issues.

As I believe most all of us are, except for the fully whacked out Extreme left and right.

You all know who you are......

Be honest with yourselves.

actually WRONG!

The left and right are where most of the partisans reside.

Partisanship is a chronic, deadly disease that can afflict and destroy the body politic.

It is the bane of democracy.

Rational, sane people would never subscribe uncritically to the dogma and ideology of any group.

But the two political parties are NOT just any group.

Both are hypocritical, dishonest and brainwashed far beyond a fault.

Members of the democratic and republican party should be disqualified from the right to vote for obvious reasons.

They should also be disqualified from seeking or accepting public office. Again, for obvious reasons.

There is a conflict of interest inherent in partisanship that renders them fully incompatible with:

>The process of representation

>republic

>democracy

>rule of law

>our constitution

I am very partisan on nearly all issues.

As I believe most all of us are, except for the fully whacked out Extreme left and right.

You all know who you are......

Be honest with yourselves.

actually WRONG!

The left and right are where most of the partisans reside.

Partisanship is a chronic, deadly disease that can afflict and destroy the body politic.

It is the bane of democracy.

Rational, sane people would never subscribe uncritically to the dogma and ideology of any group.

But the two political parties are NOT just any group.

Both are hypocritical, dishonest and brainwashed far beyond a fault.

Members of the democratic and republican party should be disqualified from the right to vote for obvious reasons.

They should also be disqualified from seeking or accepting public office. Again, for obvious reasons.

There is a conflict of interest inherent in partisanship that renders them fully incompatible with:

>The process of representation

>republic

>democracy

>rule of law

>our constitution

Oh yes, you moderates who stick your finger in the air, and wait until everyone else makes up their minds, before you guys do are sooooooooooooo above us all.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I am reminded of the Rush parody of the "moderate" in the elevator who never gets off the first floor because deciding what floor he wants to go to, would be too "decisive."

I think Teabaggerasswipe is a plant for the democrats, to make the right look like fools.

Don't let her fool ya.

See, THESE are the trolls I was talking about in my post.

How anyone can take people like her serious on here is beyond me. Yet people do? :confused:

Wow, that's how much I pay attention to people like teapartyasswipe. He's a she? Really?

:redface:

Yeah, there are FEMALE conservatives. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not all women are lesbian, hairy legged, man haters like the NAG gang.

:D

Not exactly what I was referring to. (And sorry cons, you got screwed with this one. Better luck next time!) But "You smell like troll and talk like Andrew Dice Clay so I assumed you were a prepubescent punk imitating him from your parents' basement" would probably fly right over your pointy little head, wouldn't it?

Wow, that's how much I pay attention to people like teapartyasswipe. He's a she? Really?

:redface:

Not exactly what I was referring to. (And sorry cons, you got screwed with this one. Better luck next time!) But "You smell like troll and talk like Andrew Dice Clay so I assumed you were a prepubescent punk imitating him from your parents' basement" would probably fly right over your pointy little head, wouldn't it?

Liberals will tell you who they fear.

They fear Palin, and on this board, they fear me. ;)

Run out of cheeto crumbs in your belly button again?

dont confuse ridicule with fear

:eusa_shhh: This is just starting to get fun.

Yeah, they "ridiculed" Reagan too. Remember how well that worked?

Oh yes, you moderates who stick your finger in the air, and wait until everyone else makes up their minds, before you guys do are sooooooooooooo above us all.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I am reminded of the Rush parody of the "moderate" in the elevator who never gets off the first floor because deciding what floor he wants to go to, would be too "decisive."

I am not a moderate, or a weatherman, and I don't need clowns like you, or other people's approval to form by opinion.

And despite the fact that you are a vacuous simpleton I am still not quite above you.

Ideologues are idiots, brainwashed tards and enemies of the state.

But I am an arrogant prick who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

we are even.

Forum List

Back