Are you or do you know anybody...

So, do people who earn (note the word 'earn') over $250k not 'working class'? Do they not work? WTF is this obsession with 'class' anyway. The word, in US society, should be meaningless. This is yet another lie perpetuated by the fucking left.

You can't honestly believe that there aren't any social and cultural differences between different income strata in the United States. Do they live in the same communities? Send their kids to the same schools? Wear the same clothing? Enjoy the same entertainment? Have the same political influence? Same standard of living?

Of course not. Like any society we have social stratification and social class is a part of that.

Yes, income (and sometimes principal) in an IRA will be taxed eventually. If you are somehow offended by referring to a tax deferral device as a "tax sheltering device", okie dokie.

There is no distinction between principal and interest in an IRA. ALL money withdrawn will be taxed as income and only as income.

Everyone knows we are only talking about the taxes on those earning over a quarter million a year. The President has consistantly said ever since the election campaign that he is against higher taxes on the working class.

Who is retarded?

How about answering the question?

Those of us who are paying attention know that he has already broken that promise via increases in the tobacco tax and ObamaCare, for starters.

My taxes are going to go up significantly. I've cashed out large portion of my long term investments and stock options this year for tax purposes. I would have preferred to hold them longer, but paying 35% federal and state taxes instead of 25% is not very appealing.

Everyone knows we are only talking about the taxes on those earning over a quarter million a year. The President has consistantly said ever since the election campaign that he is against higher taxes on the working class.

Who is retarded?

he LIED

He's already raised taxes on everybody... especially the poor. The man's a profligate liar. You haven't figured this out yet?

Yes, income (and sometimes principal) in an IRA will be taxed eventually. If you are somehow offended by referring to a tax deferral device as a "tax sheltering device", okie dokie.

There is no distinction between principal and interest in an IRA. ALL money withdrawn will be taxed as income and only as income.

There are different kinds of IRAs, Skull Pilot.

Are you done yet? Or would you like to play pick-apart-a-post some more?

Denying a charitable deduction from a tax sheltering device will not increase anyone's taxes.

Uh.. what? Note to self.. pleae check posts before hitting "Submit"

Well, it is so easy to do since you obviously haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Who is retarded?

they can't answer truthfully because they are totally bankrupt. :lol:

When you say IRA with no qualifier, it is assumed to be a traditional IRA or at least it was when I was was in the biz.

If you want to get into Roth's and self directed IRAs be my guest.

Who is retarded?

he LIED

He's already raised taxes on everybody... especially the poor. The man's a profligate liar. You haven't figured this out yet?
i have, but the guy i quoted clearly is still stupidly blind

Are you or do you know anybody who is going to have to pay more taxes when Bush's class warfare tax cut for the wealthy expires as per the law he signed?

In other words are you bringing down over a quarter million dollars a year.

I'm sure the RepubliCONs are very worried about the Wall Streeters and the Movie Stars and the Pro atheletes (poor Manny Ramirez), and the like.

Oh dear!. What about Warren Buffet? Why this is terrible!

I got to go now, I have to figure out if I can get new tires on the front of my work truck AND buy my son new shoes for school.

Poor Warren Buffet!

i will be affected.....and so will several of my staff.....

Does you employer pay for your health care? If he does all that he pays will be considered now as part of your paycheck, you will pay income tax on that money.

Are you claiming that exempt benefits will no longer be excluded from income, Willow? That certainly does not seem accurate.
thats what it is

DiveCon, the value of employer provided insurance benefits will be required to be reported on the W-2, but that value will not be included in income. These benefits will remain exempt.

Are Employer Contributions Now Taxable Income? - NYTimes.com

Are you claiming that exempt benefits will no longer be excluded from income, Willow? That certainly does not seem accurate.
thats what it is

DiveCon, the value of employer provided insurance benefits will be required to be reported on the W-2, but that value will not be included in income. These benefits will remain exempt.

Are Employer Contributions Now Taxable Income? - NYTimes.com
for now

Are you or do you know anybody who is going to have to pay more taxes when Bush's class warfare tax cut for the wealthy expires as per the law he signed?

I'm sure the RepubliCONs are very worried about the Wall Streeters and the Movie Stars and the Pro atheletes (poor Manny Ramirez), and the like.

I got to go now, I have to figure out if I can get new tires on the front of my work truck AND buy my son new shoes for school.

Poor Warren Buffet!

My taxes will increase if they let the tax cuts expire. But I'm not certain they will let that happen.

Poor Warren Buffet!

I'm no Warren Buffet.

My wife and I own a small business with 10 employees. Chances are we'll be paying more in taxes if the tax codes change. And people wonder why small business owners aren't hiring right now even if they could justify the expense.

It's not just the expiration of the tax cuts that keep small businesses from growing, it's also the fact that Obamacare will take more money out of your pocket.

Forum List

Back