Are you or do you know anybody...

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Are you or do you know anybody who is going to have to pay more taxes when Bush's class warfare tax cut for the wealthy expires as per the law he signed?

In other words are you bringing down over a quarter million dollars a year.

I'm sure the RepubliCONs are very worried about the Wall Streeters and the Movie Stars and the Pro atheletes (poor Manny Ramirez), and the like.

Oh dear!. What about Warren Buffet? Why this is terrible!

I got to go now, I have to figure out if I can get new tires on the front of my work truck AND buy my son new shoes for school.

Poor Warren Buffet!

Everyone knows we are only talking about the taxes on those earning over a quarter million a year. The President has consistantly said ever since the election campaign that he is against higher taxes on the working class.

Who is retarded?

How about answering the question?

Everyone knows we are only talking about the taxes on those earning over a quarter million a year. The President has consistantly said ever since the election campaign that he is against higher taxes on the working class.

Who is retarded?

he LIED

blah, blah, blah

I SO suck about doing stuff like that... :lol:

Well,

our RENT went up, due to increased property taxes, by 5.5%.

Groceries? I live in BEEF ville, AND fruit/veg ville (south Texas Valley)

I'm paying WAY more than EVER before for red meat, veggies, and the accourtrements

(french ~ sorry ~ citz of the world ~ lang? understand, or don't, and Prove where you're Cuming from, eh.?)

I'm heading for a ranch when this freaking bubble bursts. I'll go with hand-held cross bows.

Catch me,

if you can...

Gee, I don't know Why Hose Us...could it be that those than have more than one job get affected by the "alleged" decrease in payroll taxes and get, and you'll like this, "hosed" during tax season?

Or could it be that, hell, when my family's combined income was under 30k, we still got a dreaded "Bush" refund because he cut payroll taxes? Oh me Oh my...yes, let me bow down at the Obama alter....*puke*

Since President Bush cut taxes for people of all incomes.

Yes. Yes I and others I know will be affected. Anyone who earns money.

Who is retarded?

You do realize that anyone paying income tax is in the working class don't you?

You see, you don't pay income tax if you don't work to make income.

So, do people who earn (note the word 'earn') over $250k not 'working class'? Do they not work? WTF is this obsession with 'class' anyway. The word, in US society, should be meaningless. This is yet another lie perpetuated by the fucking left.

Haven't read the other posts TO this thread.

However:

Paying MORE for rent, a (hey, please excuse me, I'm sort of drunk and high and all, so I sort of can't have to figure it out, eh?}

BUT property taxes went up, substantially,

AND income taxes, which we were ROBBED of, last year, for unpaid student loans,

thank you, Mr. OBOZO for your understanding about how I cou........

you know what?

Fuck that.

I SHOULD have, Could have and Would have.

I just quit giving a shit about ANY of it.

Heads? THEY WIN.

Tails?

I lose.

It IS like that, peeps./color]

The Tax Foundation - Effect of Expiration of Bush-Era Tax Cuts on Average Middle-Income Family, by State and Congressional District

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/11/us/politics/11tax.html

Most of the tax cuts that were a signature domestic initiative of George W. Bush’s presidency carried an expiration date of Dec. 31, 2010, to limit the potential revenue losses; supporters assumed that they would be extended when the time came.

Extending them for the next 10 years would add about $3.8 trillion to a growing national debt that is already the largest since World War II. About $700 billion of that reflects the projected costs of tax cuts for those in the top 2 percent of income-earners.

From the NY Times article.

I'm not feeling like awarding the wealthy a $700 Billion subsidy; trickle down economics seems like bullshit to me.

The Tax Foundation - Effect of Expiration of Bush-Era Tax Cuts on Average Middle-Income Family, by State and Congressional District

Most of the tax cuts that were a signature domestic initiative of George W. Bush’s presidency carried an expiration date of Dec. 31, 2010, to limit the potential revenue losses; supporters assumed that they would be extended when the time came.

Extending them for the next 10 years would add about $3.8 trillion to a growing national debt that is already the largest since World War II. About $700 billion of that reflects the projected costs of tax cuts for those in the top 2 percent of income-earners.

I'm not feeling like awarding the wealthy a $700 Billion subsidy; trickle down economics seems like bullshit to me.

When you're an Economist who actually knows what you're talking about, I'll take your opinion with some weight. Until then, I'll go with the experts rather than someone who relies on 'seems like' as a valid opinion.

When you're an Economist who actually knows what you're talking about, I'll take your opinion with some weight. Until then, I'll go with the experts rather than someone who relies on 'seems like' as a valid opinion.

Liberals are all about feelings, fuck facts.

Forum List

Back