Are you happy that your tax money goes to WalMart?

What a racket they have going. And, American shoppers fall for it.

548143_513644128657457_1820520852_n.jpg

This labor union advertisement is courtesy of "Facebook.com/JoesUnionReview".

Comparing Walmart to Costco?

Why not compare apples to apples, Luddly?

How about comparing Walmart to Target or K-Mart or Meijers or Big Lots or other national or regional discount retailers? They all pay about the same. They all offer about the same "benefits". They all sell a lot of merchandise made in China.

Pretty simple...

if you dont like walmart dont shop there.
If you are unhappy working for walmart... dont work there.

Wal mart would not sell cheap Chinese junk if people didn't demand low prices. Personally I'd rather pay WalMart than a union.

I'd rather give my tax money to Walmart than the butchers of Planned Parenthood...

I don't know why I did but I actually read that ad and the assistance does not go to Walmart but to Walmart employees so the faux rage is even more wasted in this case than usual.

Pay the extra bucks it costs to shop locally. Patronise the small shops. Go out of your way to support independent retailers. It will pay dividends in the long run.

Actually not overpaying for items and then investing the difference is what will pay dividends.

If you save 500 a year by shopping at Walmart and you invested that money in 20 years you would have a nice pile of cash. That's what I call a dividend.

Wal-Marts donations to charity are mostly given by employees and customers.

I never allow WM or Mickey Ds or any other corporation to keep my 'change' for charity. I figure that the Waltons and the Ray Crock family have more than enough money to keep up their charities without taking my money and then them getting all the credit. My donations to go to local things like the Angel's Attic and the Angel Clinic in Murray, KY.

Last edited:
If the people didn't like the store....
Why do so many shop there?....

In small towns, it's often the only game going. I have, however, pretty much replaced WM with Amazon as shopping online and having what you buy delivered right to your door is much easier. Maybe a bit more expensive, but far more convenient.

I don't know why I did but I actually read that ad and the assistance does not go to Walmart but to Walmart employees so the faux rage is even more wasted in this case than usual.

Indirectly it goes to WM via the benefits they do not have to pay.

Indirectly it goes to WM via the benefits they do not have to pay.

No.

They don't have to pay the benefits anyway so in the end Walmart is no better off if some of their employees get assistance.

Forum List

Back