Are you happy that your tax money goes to WalMart?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
What a racket they have going. And, American shoppers fall for it.

548143_513644128657457_1820520852_n.jpg

The Walton family is tremendously wealthy by taking advantage of government assistance and Chinese imports.

If the people didn't like the store....
Why do so many shop there?....

rw ignorance.

And, those who are not ignorant, why they just hate the United States and their fellow Americans.

Keep China green - shop WalMart.

I seriously doubt the legitimacy of that claim.

At least their employees have some kind of a job. How much is spent on the idiots who sit at home and do jack shit?

Actually it has been found to be the truth that walmart deliberately keeps workers below the threshold of federal worker's rights laws, pays them very low, which forces most to be on medicare, foodstamps, and other government programs to save walmart's bottom line.

Here's some more to read on it. Because of walmart's shotty business practices, the average walmart employee costs the taxpayer $1,000 per worker.

It's also been proven that there are more walmart employees on government handouts than any other business in many states.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rayson-says-more-walmart-employees-medicaid-/

Last edited:
I seriously doubt the legitimacy of that claim.

At least their employees have some kind of a job. How much is spent on the idiots who sit at home and do jack shit?

Actually it has been found to be the truth that walmart deliberately keeps workers below the threshold of federal worker's rights laws, pays them very low, which forces most to be on medicare, foodstamps, and other government programs to save walmart's bottom line.

Here's some more to read on it. Because of walmart's shotty business practices, the average walmart employee costs the taxpayer $1,000 per worker.

It's also been proven that there are more walmart employees on government handouts than any other business in many states.

PolitiFact | Alan Grayson says more Walmart employees on Medicaid, food stamps than other companies

I think you meant "shoddy". Rather than castigate Wal Mart in this regard, maybe the rules should be changed. It looks like Obammy Care is only going to make things worse.

Forum List

Back