Are you disgusted with the way the GOP candidates are conducting themselves?

No, I actually think it's refreshing. I'm completely sick of Republican milquetoast frauds. I mean Romney was such a dismal flatliner candidate. Obama should have been beaten.

But Romney was such a milquetoast lightweight. He got rolled. I love seeing the fire from these candidates. It really is refreshing. You're not gonna beat the vicious Left/Democrats by being a milquetoast lightweight.

So you think Mitt would have won if he just talked about his dick a little more and threw out a few more insults?

He's a flatliner loser. He should have beaten Obama. You're not gonna beat the Left/Democrats being a flatliner. They're gonna be vicious. They'll even attack the candidates' children. We've seen it before.

But I can tell you this, Trump isn't gonna take their shit. He will fight back. And that's what the Republican Party needs. They're gonna need that fire to beat the Left/Democrats.

Would a win be worth lowering our status in the world and embarrassing our whole country?

For somebody who often seems to know the rich are hosing the masses you are quick to back one of the lowest of them. It is very strange.

I think the whole world is nervous that we may actually elect Stubby Fingers as president

As they should be. We will be like North Korea but with the worlds largest military.

No, I actually think it's refreshing. I'm completely sick of Republican milquetoast frauds. I mean Romney was such a dismal flatliner candidate. Obama should have been beaten.

But Romney was such a milquetoast lightweight. He got rolled. I love seeing the fire from these candidates. It really is refreshing. You're not gonna beat the vicious Left/Democrats by being a milquetoast lightweight.

So you think Mitt would have won if he just talked about his dick a little more and threw out a few more insults?

He's a flatliner loser. He should have beaten Obama. You're not gonna beat the Left/Democrats being a flatliner. They're gonna be vicious. They'll even attack the candidates' children. We've seen it before.

But I can tell you this, Trump isn't gonna take their shit. He will fight back. And that's what the Republican Party needs. They're gonna need that fire to beat the Left/Democrats.

Would a win be worth lowering our status in the world and embarrassing our whole country?

For somebody who often seems to know the rich are hosing the masses you are quick to back one of the lowest of them. It is very strange.

I think the whole world is nervous that we may actually elect Stubby Fingers as president

As they should be. We will be like North Korea but with the worlds largest military.

How so?

Kim Jong Un has a better haircut...and longer fingers

How so?

I think they are both rich boy children who have never really grown up. Did you hear trump state the military will do his bidding even if it is illegal? Scary stuff. If anyone won't give up the presidency it will be trump.

How so?

I think they are both rich boy children who have never really grown up. Did you hear trump state the military will do his bidding even if it is illegal? Scary stuff. If anyone won't give up the presidency it will be trump.

Oh come on, now you're just losin it. Take a break from politics for a bit.

How so?

Oh come on, now you're just losin it. Take a break from politics for a bit.

Maybe. But I've never seen anyone running for president enjoy name calling and be so childish. He does things we tell our children not to do. Sounds like he wants to bully Mexico into building a useless wall. And has no problem committing war crimes. Sounds like he is ready to be a tyrant to me.

I feel like all of them but Kasich are doing their best to destroy the GOP brand. We have spent so many years tossing around terms like RINO & Neocon that it has become second nature to immediately drop to the lowest level when engaging each other. Just like the term racist or racism have lost all meaning because of the overuse the GOP labels are as well. Now we call people like Cruz a Rino & Trump a conservative. It's beyond ridiculous.

I DO NOT support any candidate at this point. If shit doesn't change by fall I may become one of the people I mocked for the last 15 other 20 years. A no party, no conviction independent.
The left can go fuck themselves and if the GOP doesn't get it together stat, they can join the left.

You're just now noticing that the right is crazy? You haven't been paying attention for a long time.
If you put half as much effort into getting your own party on track as you do insulting the other side you might have some credibility. As it is I see you as nothing more than a troll.

I'm an independent voter....but I can respond to you as follows.

You say it.....but where is the evidence that the DNC isn't on track? They will have another substantive debate on Sunday night. Watch it and see how mature people do it.

I feel like all of them but Kasich are doing their best to destroy the GOP brand. We have spent so many years tossing around terms like RINO & Neocon that it has become second nature to immediately drop to the lowest level when engaging each other. Just like the term racist or racism have lost all meaning because of the overuse the GOP labels are as well. Now we call people like Cruz a Rino & Trump a conservative. It's beyond ridiculous.

I DO NOT support any candidate at this point. If shit doesn't change by fall I may become one of the people I mocked for the last 15 other 20 years. A no party, no conviction independent.
The left can go fuck themselves and if the GOP doesn't get it together stat, they can join the left.

The amount of material for the general election from the mouths of Republicans themselves for the Democrat that wins that nomination is mountainous.

Romney provided rhetorical nukes against trump and if trump is not the nominee and Romney is trump provided nukes against Romney.

I imagine the political ad makers for the DNC can't even decide which sound bytes to use there are so many.

As disgusted as I am with the GOP candidates, I'm far more disgusted by the Dems supporting and protecting a Criminal.

As disgusted as I am with the GOP candidates, I'm far more disgusted by the Dems supporting and protecting a Criminal.

Criminal? Was there a conviction on something for Hillary Clinton? Or are you just talking about what you hear in info-media land?

If she is tried and convicted of something then you have an argument. Until then in America you are innocent until proven guilty. Or did that change along the line here somewhere?

what about the things that we know now really matter, like his penis

GOPDebateNoInvestigation_zpsgof9kc0e.jpg

what about the things that we know now really matter, like his penis

Like everything else Donald has claimed, there is no proof. If he is going to make the claim he needs to release the long form records to prove his claim.

Criminal? Was there a conviction on something for Hillary Clinton? Or are you just talking about what you hear in info-media land?

If she is tried and convicted of something then you have an argument. Until then in America you are innocent until proven guilty. Or did that change along the line here somewhere?
You cocksuckers call me a criminal or convict every week on here despite the fact that it was 30 years ago and I fulfilled my sentence in full. And let's not forget calling Bush & Cheney criminals.

Yall just love being two faced assholes

You cocksuckers call me a criminal or convict every week on here despite the fact that it was 30 years ago and I fulfilled my sentence in full. And let's not forget calling Bush & Cheney criminals.

The difference being that you are a proven criminal who has been convicted. Hillary has just had a bunch of crayzy accusations made about her, and none of them have been proven. You weren't a convict until you were convicted.

?? What?

Forum List

Back