Are you catching this Mitt Acceptance speech?

I liked the way the audience stepped on what I bet they thought was a clever line about Obama having run out of ideas, and excuses, blah blah.

I also liked that Romney talked about hope. lol

Why would a Kenyan love America?

Didn't Mitten recently demand to see Obama's papers....lol.

I just want to see Mitt's tax returns.

Don't hold your breath. I pay more taxes than he does and I'm in the middle class while he's a billionaire.

I'm guessing his effective tax rate is breathtakingly low for someone as breathtakingly wealthy as he is.

No. It does not matter. America will never elect a Morman to the white house.

I am going to go out on a limb here.....
I am betting that 60 years ago it just might be possible
some one,some where,some how,some time,just might
have uttered this phrase....

"There will never be a negro in the White House"

Now before you get Jesse Jackson to boycott the Internet and demand money to call off the protest....I deliberately used the word "negro" because 60 years ago that would have been one of the words used to describe African Americans.People just weren't as enlightened as we are now. :D

Here's what he ought to really be worried about.

At 50% of the vote in, he's at 37K votes. Assuming the numbers hold, he's going to end the night with something like 75K votes.

The exact same amount he got in 2008.

He got a higher percentage because overall, despite being the only game in town, less people participated in the Republican Primary. He only won because no one got behind a single opponent.

Which means independents who voted for a Democrat in 2008's primary weren't even willing to take a look at these guys, with two pretty liberal/Moderate guys running.

November is going to be ugly.

Mitt went back to the teleprompter.... hoping he wouldn't make any seriously stupid statements.

Yeah! Obiwan has set a new precedent, for people who aren't from the Ronald Reagan school of politics....Technology! The good and the bad......But.....here!

Obama's best speeches used no teleprompters.

But what's hilarious, when Obama spoke at the Republican retreat and cleaned their collective clocks. They have never forgiven the black guy that came into their inner sanctum and tore them a new AHOLE. And, he did it without a "Teleprompter".

Mitt went back to the teleprompter.... hoping he wouldn't make any seriously stupid statements.

Yeah! Obiwan has set a new precedent, for people who aren't from the Ronald Reagan school of politics....Technology! The good and the bad......But.....here!

But what's hilarious, when Obama spoke at the Republican retreat and cleaned their collective clocks. They have never forgiven the black guy that came into their inner sanctum and tore them a new AHOLE. And, he did it without a "Teleprompter".

aww how cute. when did a black guy do that? Obama is HALF white..and he did it without a teleprompter...? where you there? do tell.

Here are lots of pictures of Reagan using teleprompters .. enjoy.

Teleprompter - Reagan :: Teleprompter - Reagan Fade med slideshow by dmhlt48 - Photobucket

Sorry to disappoint you but REAGAN did write most of his speeches. Especially in the early day when he was running for Governor of California. He didn't rely upon someone who knew less than he did, nor would he have. He had integrity. He was his own man, imperfect, but the best he could be. He was authentic, not pretentious....

LOL. Reagan did a fine job of acting as President. While senility was setting in. A real trouper. Yes, he was a likable man, very good front man for the people who would make this nation an oligarchy.

Yep. Baltimore was a total disaster for the pubs and they swore they would never again allow a camera into these public meetings. The president then forced them into the health care summit and did it to them again.

They have not allowed a camera into to meetings with the prez ever since.

Here are lots of pictures of Reagan using teleprompters .. enjoy.

Teleprompter - Reagan :: Teleprompter - Reagan Fade med slideshow by dmhlt48 - Photobucket

Sorry to disappoint you but REAGAN did write most of his speeches. Especially in the early day when he was running for Governor of California. He didn't rely upon someone who knew less than he did, nor would he have. He had integrity. He was his own man, imperfect, but the best he could be. He was authentic, not pretentious....
Reagan carried water for what was called his "kitchen cabinet". They included Annenberg, Holmes Tuttle, William French Smith, Charles Wick, Justin Dart, and Joseph Coors, among others.
They rewarded him with a house in Bel Air when he left DC.

Last edited:
Yes, and I loved every word of it and hope he can accomplish his goals if he becomes the nominee of the GOP. I voted for him, over McCain, in `08 because I felt he was the least liberal of the two. :)

Ummm, what goals are you talking about? Those were slogans. Not goals.

You mean like that Obama goal to "fundamentally transform America"? He's done that alright. First time ever to have less than a AAA credit rating.

Forum List

Back