*Libturds Of N.H. Have Spoken:Its Romney!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. All those *Independents have done the deal*.
2. As usual, they picked the GOP Candidate.
3. I think they shall regret choosing Romney.
4. This will blow up in their face me thinks.
5. An Independent Voter, is just another way to say *Libturd Light*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

crymearivera.jpg

Sorry bout that,

WHO should they have picked, Chester?

1. Its no wonder the best Candidate came in last and is the only real conservative in the race, Perry.
2. Why we continue to allow the *Libturds* to choose our candidate is beyond all reason, and ofcourse me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Romney will totally decimate Obama in the debates.
2. So the *Libturds*, choosing Romney will only prove futile.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Its no wonder the best Candidate came in last and is the only real conservative in the race, Perry.
2. Why we continue to allow the *Libturds* to choose our candidate is beyond all reason, and ofcourse me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New England...The cradle of THE Revolution = libturds.. uh huh :doubt:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Perry's dumb. Not that I would expect someone from Texas understanding.

I take it that your criticism is, because they picked Romney, they must be liberals because Romney is not a true conservative. As brilliant as that theory is, it does have a flaw: Romney is the only candidate who even stands a chance of beating Obama.; so, if "liberals" really did decide the outcome of the Republican primaries, wouldn't it be wiser for them to choose a more flawed candidate in order to give Obama a better chance? Gingrich comes to mind. Santorum would be a dream. Anyway. Carry on.

Forum List

Back