Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago ??

R U better off than you were 4 years ago ??

• yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • no

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • no change at all

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
The lefties will say they are, the righties will say they aren't.

Fearless prediction there.

One will be telling the truth, though. Which one?

Get fearless, bitch.
Regardless of whether one is "Right" or "Left", the FACTS speak for themselves. I took the liberty to list some of the FACTS.

Those weren't facts Sonny. And...they didn't address the question.

Why haven't you addressed the question?
The question was, "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago". I addressed the question. Go read the very first sentence in my initial comment. ------ COMMENT: -- "America as a whole is worse off than it was 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 week ago. We've done absolutely nothing to correct the many wrongs that have been a work in progress for the past 50 plus years."

So, I DID address the question. READ !!!!!!

In addition, "IF" you can disprove anything on the list that I presented, then please do so. "IF" they are NOT facts, then please present a counter with data and stats to show each item listed to be false. Thanks.

Fuck your list. You have posted it several times already. It's all talking point fluff and it doesn't respond to the question. The question was about YOU.

Now you have answered the question and proven that you are a loser. Only a loser can say he is worse off today than he was 4 years ago given the economic reality.

you seem pretty hostile for someone who is better off than they were four years ago....

Hostile? Not really. Just putting a fool in his place.

You questioning my statement?
FOOL ??? --- Hey asshole, if anyone here is a fool, it's you. You're so damn far up Obama's ass that you can't see and understand what has happened to this once great nation. In addition, you're a long way from putting me in my place, or any place for that matter. Who is hell do you think you are? Hell yea, I question your statement. Friggin idiot.

The lefties will say they are, the righties will say they aren't.

Fearless prediction there.

Get fearless, bitch.
Regardless of whether one is "Right" or "Left", the FACTS speak for themselves. I took the liberty to list some of the FACTS.

The question was, "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago". I addressed the question. Go read the very first sentence in my initial comment. ------ COMMENT: -- "America as a whole is worse off than it was 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 week ago. We've done absolutely nothing to correct the many wrongs that have been a work in progress for the past 50 plus years."

In addition, "IF" you can disprove anything on the list that I presented, then please do so. "IF" they are NOT facts, then please present a counter with data and stats to show each item listed to be false. Thanks.

Fuck your list. You have posted it several times already. It's all talking point fluff and it doesn't respond to the question. The question was about YOU.

Now you have answered the question and proven that you are a loser. Only a loser can say he is worse off today than he was 4 years ago given the economic reality.

you seem pretty hostile for someone who is better off than they were four years ago....

sure, i would question everything you say...you know, if i had time. like economic reality.

Get fearless, bitch.

FOOL ??? --- Hey asshole, if anyone here is a fool, it's you. You're so damn far up Obama's ass that you can't see and understand what has happened to this once great nation. In addition, you're a long way from putting me in my place, or any place for that matter. Who is hell do you think you are? Hell yea, I question your statement. Friggin idiot.

Don't tell me you are upset! Not "Sunny" Sonny Clark! You are never upset. You are always happy. You don't take anything here seriously. You know that this is just a message board. Nothing bothers you. It's all for enjoyment.

Get fearless, bitch.

sure, i would question everything you say...you know, if i had time. like economic reality.

Of course you don't have time though. Right?

Of course you don't have time though. Right?
i'm only kidding, i have time for you.

'Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago ??'

Four years ago I was looking forward to four more years of Obama.

So, on the grand scale of things...it is not quite as bad as it was then.

I have grown even richer during the past 7 years :eusa_dance: fortunately the GOP kept the money grubbing left from raising my taxes.

So you enjoy driving on broken down streets and not having police. wow.

I live in the country on acreage. We have nicely paved roads, a county sheriff's department, clean water, streets, and air. Thank God I don't live in a liberal run inner city with its crap roads, crime, garbage, and pollution.

Sonny..........are YOU personally better off than you were 4 years ago?
NO

Then you need to work harder.
Work harder at what? --- FYI - I'm retired. I worked my ass off for many years. Besides, there're no jobs for a 68 year old man with health issues. I've spent my time in the trenches working 7 days a week, sometimes months without a day off. I raised 5 kids, and took care of my obligations. I'm doing very well now. My years of sweat and grind are over. I've done my time.

FYI - Hard work does NOT produce a good life, prosperity, and a bright future. There are many hard working Americans that are barely keeping their proverbial heads above water. Contrary to popular belief, everyone in this country is NOT a slacker. Many workers are holding down more than one job. People like you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

You are retired and you are worse off financially than you were 4 years ago? Fuck, Sonny....you should have worked harder and made better choices when you were younger. You should be enjoying your golden years.

Poor guy. I never knew you had it so rough. You always tell us how much you enjoy life.

And.....I'm the populist between the two of us, weird guy. Try not to lecture me on income inequality, please.

So if you are not better off then it's because you have been irresponsible, but it's hateful for Republicans to claim that the poor got where they are by making poor choices.

Now there's the libturd hypocrisy we've all become familiar with.

I'm always going to be doing better than I was.....but I don't depend upon government to provide that to Me.

Don't tell me you are upset! Not "Sunny" Sonny Clark! You are never upset. You are always happy. You don't take anything here seriously. You know that this is just a message board. Nothing bothers you. It's all for enjoyment.
You're 110% correct. I am NOT upset. Yes, I'm happy. Yes, this is just a message board. No, these conversations don't bother me. Yes, I do enjoy being here. Yes, I come here because I do enjoy it. Besides, it's educational for me. I learn a lot from reading different views and opinions here.

I'm always going to be doing better than I was.....but I don't depend upon government to provide that to Me.

Of course. You are a CONSERVATIVE!!!!!! You are impervious to massive financial industry breakdowns and a plummeting labor market!!! You are SUPER CONSERVATIVE!!

I don't depend on the government to provide my success either. But between 2007 and 2011, my business was down. Thats due to the shit economy. Since then.....sales back on an upward trajectory.....as they should be given my fucking effort.

The question was ARE YOU BETTER OFF........and you are. So why not just stop there? Because you are a partisan hack. That's why.

Forum List

Back