Are you angry over societies acceptance of homosexuals?

Are you angry at Americas growing acceptance of the gay community?

• Yes I'm mad!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No I think it's nice

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Are you angry at America for not accepting them?

I'm 25, Ive never really lived in a world where it wasn't perfectly acceptable to be gay.
Actually... I figure if they had equal rights they wouldn't need to do a march would they?

Now I'll grant you there is still a bit of a woman/man problem even today as equal pay or whatever goes. But I don't see anybody burning bras anymore. If you don't want it in your face, support equal rights... Fixed the problem. *shrugs*

I really don't see the problem being one of opposing gays per se. As far as I'm concerned it's all about the full court press to make me love gays JUST because they're gay.
Reeks of desperation number one. And secondly attempting to shock people into embracing all things gay is counter productive, like it or not.

I'm 25, Ive never really lived in a world where it wasn't perfectly acceptable to be gay.
Actually... I figure if they had equal rights they wouldn't need to do a march would they?

Now I'll grant you there is still a bit of a woman/man problem even today as equal pay or whatever goes. But I don't see anybody burning bras anymore. If you don't want it in your face, support equal rights... Fixed the problem. *shrugs*

I really don't see the problem being one of opposing gays per se.
Nor I.

As far as I'm concerned it's all about the full court press to make me love gays JUST because they're gay.
I haven't felt that myself. Although I think trying to legislate acceptance is stupid and counter productive.

Reeks of desperation number one. And secondly attempting to shock people into embracing all things gay is counter productive, like it or not.
Agreed.

Yes you have, you are just so full of white privilege you never noticed.

Bwhahaha! Yeah, keep thinking that:D

There is a massive project going on, supported by a lot of people, that does nothing but tell LGBT teens that it gets better. Why would there be a need for something like that if the world accepts them? Have you seen projects like this to tell straight teens that it gets better?

It Gets Better Project | Give hope to LGBT youth

I suppose it depends on how you define acceptance.

Gays gain new rights all the time, not just in America but in the western world. Shows that have gay story lines are abundant, coming out is no longer a career ender, main stream business run ads targeting gay parents....

Well I wouldnt call that acceptance, Amy.

I mean, heart ripping aliens are the subject of abundant storylines, and what percentage of the public really goes to gay dinner theater anyway?

Yes you have, you are just so full of white privilege you never noticed.

Bwhahaha! Yeah, keep thinking that:D

There is a massive project going on, supported by a lot of people, that does nothing but tell LGBT teens that it gets better. Why would there be a need for something like that if the world accepts them?

It Gets Better Project | Give hope to LGBT youth

I said, society accepts them, there is a diffrence between society and communities. Society accepts black people, but that doesn't mean racism has disappeared.

Gays gain new rights all the time, not just in America but in the western world. Shows that have gay story lines are abundant, coming out is no longer a career ender, main stream business run ads targeting gay parents....

I mean, heart ripping aliens are the subject of abundant storylines, and what percentage of the public really goes to gay dinner theater anyway?

How do you define accpetance?

Not meaning to be inflammatory, ma'am... but your posting style conjures images of tepid syrup poured over a day-old short stack of buckwheat pancakes smothered in rancid oleo.

Not meaning to be inflammatory, ma'am... but your posting style conjures images of tepid syrup poured over a day-old short stack of buckwheat pancakes smothered in rancid oleo.

12,000 posts and you haven't figured out yet that no ones forcing you to read? Thats a shame :(

Homosexuality has been a part of every society since the inception of society so get the fuck over it already.

Forum List

Back