Are you alright?

Not really but i dont wanna bother the forum with my personal issues, just my political ones

:)

What's a "Community" without coming together to lend an ear or two? Or, since I'm near the Hudson, three?

I am never alright but I am doing good right now, started back to school this week so I feel like I am doing something again. :)

Everything ok? :eusa_eh:

Doin' Great!... The Wife just started back to Teaching and she makes Good Coin, Despite what you hear out of the NEA...

My Children are Healthy and a Blessing from God.

Got most of my People still around from Childhood and Life and we Socialize Regularly...

Economy hasn't Affected my Industry.

Snowboarding Season is upon us...

Other than about 30 or 40lbs I have yet to Lose, Life is a Blessing!

How about you, GT?...

peace...

I am never alright but I am doing good right now, started back to school this week so I feel like I am doing something again. :)

Cool, visit the teacher in private before each paper is due with a rough copy, and he'll basically reform it to what he'd deem an A and let you submit. Worked every year, with every teacher. They love their own advice.

Doin' Great!... The Wife just started back to Teaching and she makes Good Coin, Despite what you hear out of the NEA...

Got most of my People still around from Childhood and Life and we Socialize Regularly...

How about you, GT?...

peace...

Things are good. I'm sexy as hell, lol, first and foremost.

j/p I just got married and back from Aruba, and am looking for a shitty 50K house with a partner to remodel, and get me out of this desk job if it's a sucessful venture. Exciting things going on, and the album is coming along perfectly.

Cool, visit the teacher in private before each paper is due with a rough copy, and he'll basically reform it to what he'd deem an A and let you submit. Worked every year, with every teacher. They love their own advice.

I learned that last year with my american history/china prof. I killed my paper on SUn Yat Sen.:razz:

Ok well I have a horrible cold and have to work a 10 hour day. :).

This is no shit, not some gimmick:

I had to meet friends at a dinner before, horrible head cold, sniffeling, etc. stuffiness.

Took three shots of Tequila while waiting for them to arrive, to wake me up/at least get a buzz.

Cold vanished within 8 minutes, never came back.

It was my only instantly cured cold, ever. and i shit you not.

Well, to be honest, it all started years ago. I ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... And now they let me out (under supervision) a couple of days a week.
(BTW Hinkley says high to everyone).

How about you, GT?...

peace...

Things are good. I'm sexy as hell, lol, first and foremost.

j/p I just got married and back from Aruba, and am looking for a shitty 50K house with a partner to remodel, and get me out of this desk job if it's a sucessful venture. Exciting things going on, and the album is coming along perfectly.

Get me a Copy when it's Done, Damn it!

peace...

Forum List

Back