I owe a ton of rep right now

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
I've been getting behind on the paperwork, and my promised intention of being reciprocal.

Some of you, I'm aware about. Others, I'd have to go back over the books because I don't know all of you.

Help a brotha out and chime in here if you truely believe I owe you from a past rep you've so kindly doled out to me. I'll tally a list and get to work on it later this evening.

EDIT: Please don't rep me now out of thankfulness, generosity, or what have you. I'm behind enough as it is.

Last edited:
I know I have repped you more then you have repped me but you already repped me today so it is cool! :)

Help a brotha out and chime in here if you truely believe I owe you from a past rep you've so kindly doled out to me.

With regards to repping me...only do it if you like one of my posts.

Don't feel as if you have to reciprocate. :thup:

Help a brotha out and chime in here if you truely believe I owe you from a past rep you've so kindly doled out to me.

With regards to repping me...only do it if you like one of my posts.

Don't feel as if you have to reciprocate. :thup:

That's usually my policy anyway, but I know that there's been posts of yours I liked but didn't rep. I'll take care of you doc.

I've been getting behind on the paperwork, and my promised intention of being reciprocal.

Some of you, I'm aware about. Others, I'd have to go back over the books because I don't know all of you.

Help a brotha out and chime in here if you truely believe I owe you from a past rep you've so kindly doled out to me. I'll tally a list and get to work on it later this evening.

EDIT: Please don't rep me now out of thankfulness, generosity, or what have you. I'm behind enough as it is.

just rep me continuously and i promise i'll pass it along to the appropriate members for you.

honest.

i have been good ...lus...lets see...no baseball proposal...no house closing proposal....i am sure the 3 x is the charm....

regardless he owes me rep..

You don't owe me any. Just remember Christmas is coming soon..

no house closing proposal....

:eusa_eh: What?

I thought they just hadn't closed on the house yet?

I said in October, but of course Bones would rather just assume I pussed out instead. I change my mind one time on a proposal idea that happens to delay the end result, and all the sudden I'm 'afraid of committment'.

Typical woman :lol:

Don't think you owe me any but I find out that IOU PMs help me to remember who I wanted to rep and for which threads. Otherwise, I forget by time I can give it out. :redface:

I think we're squared up...lol

I will state, however, that I am a strong supporter of NJ produce (whether that gets me rep or not)...

To those who have never had a NJ tomato in season you really haven't lived...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back