Are you alright?

Doing pretty well.

Just made a Mile High Strawberry Pie for dessert. What's for dinner? Who cares!

X - try witch hazel several times a day on that protruding grape. Home remedies often work best.

i have a terrible head cold..i watched 13 hours of sons of anarchy yesterday....the little tiff got fixed....my hubby left for an overnight trip ...how sweet of him to dump my sick ass..other than that....no worries..thanks for asking

i have a terrible head cold..i watched 13 hours of sons of anarchy yesterday....the little tiff got fixed....my hubby left for an overnight trip ...how sweet of him to dump my sick ass..other than that....no worries..thanks for asking

See post #16. :razz:

I'm fine! I'm being sent on an all-expenses paid adventure and hunting trip. Free travel. All clothing and equipment supplied. Mountain air. Hot and cold running sand. Tasty ration packs. Bags of mystery tours. Free medicare. What else could you ask for. :razz:

...but...no beer! :(

Me too Bones, me too.

I already told everyone I'd host poker night tonight too :(

On a hotter note, I just burned my left arm (just a minor 2nd degree round spot from welding slag)

Me too Bones, me too.

On a hotter note, I just burned my left arm (just a minor 2nd degree round spot from welding slag)

Hot toddies are good for colds. Won't cure you but makes you feel better.

Hot tea, a little lemon, some honey and a shot of whiskey.

Me too Bones, me too.

Hot toddies are good for colds. Won't cure you but makes you feel better.

Hot tea, a little lemon, some honey and a shot of whiskey.

If it's a real bad cold go with two shots, or three, or four or.....

Aside from the crushing blow because of a loss of hope thanks to our government ... I guess I'm fine. If not for Halloween coming I'd be in a really sour mood.
funny-pictures-basement-cat-wishes-you-a-happy-halloween.jpg

damn kk you are such a fucking ray of sunshine....

pilgram...why does the same cold break out all over...i was playing spades on line....and one of the chicks in maine has the same kinda cold.....o thats not that far from you...nevermind....

now i feel better this am....of course that wont last or maybe it will...tiff feels better..da man says he will come home today....i act like he is on vacay....he is at his parents...i still hate him for leaving my sick whiney ass...

damn kk you are such a fucking ray of sunshine....

pilgram...why does the same cold break out all over...i was playing spades on line....and one of the chicks in maine has the same kinda cold.....o thats not that far from you...nevermind....

now i feel better this am....of course that wont last or maybe it will...tiff feels better..da man says he will come home today....i act like he is on vacay....he is at his parents...i still hate him for leaving my sick whiney ass...

That's ok, you'd hate him more if he stayed home, and hovered, and tried to force disgusting chicken soup down your throat.. You'd likely accuse him of trying to murder you at that point...

Oh wait.. Maybe that would be me. :redface:

omg did i mention my phone is broke...i can call out on occasion....but no one can call in...it rings once...then disconnects to static if you call in....*keys twilight zone music* calling out is iffy....now did i mention this is one of my paranoias...the telephone not working....i go crazy...its like a major handicap here...so thursday they send the freaking repair man from a grade b horror movie to fix the line...i even contact someone here...telling them how creepy the guy was....he replaces the entire line from the house to the telephone pole and shows me the line....chews by squirrels....irony there lol....so the entire night and next morning...no calls...no messages...i realize no one cares....etc...and then the phone rings..once and stops...the damn thing is still not fixed...i call it in againz....and my service goes out completely...so i am freaking....no one can call in...unless i catch the phone right when it first rings...calling out is still iffy..i havent tried this morning...holding off the freak...*stops the music*

Forum List

Back