Are you a prostitute?

Would you have sex for $ with someone you found repulsive?

• Yes. For $500

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes. For $10,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. For $100,000

• Yes. For $1,000,000

• Yes. For $10,000,000

• Yes. (Name Your Price)

• No. Never for any amount.

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
For us guys, sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's really good, and when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Hence, the guys will go cheap, provided they're single and not religious. Married or devout men might have scruples. Might.

And one other issue is whether you can keep it a secret. If they can keep it secret and then just walk away, most guys will hit anything.

I've taken a sex break. It's been a while. Sex sells.
Why do you think I post about sex?

Hey why do you post about sex?

Because politics is boring and it's the same bashing over and over again.

Any other questions?

I've taken a sex break. It's been a while. Sex sells.
Why do you think I post about sex?

A sex break? :lol: Oh, I don't know why, but that struck me right in me funny bone!

I had people complaining I'm not posting enough about sex.
Now I have people bitching at me for posting about sex.
Hey? Guess what people FUCK ME!

Hey why do you post about sex?

Because politics is boring and it's the same bashing over and over again.

Any other questions?

That is true. Politics gets too annoying at times. I was very annoyed this morning, and now after participating in a couple of these threads, my mood is MUCH better. :D

oh you are a fucking libtard
yeah you right wing nut job
Go fuck Hillary
Eat Trumps hair
Suck a cock.

Really, the intellectualism astounding....

There was a movie about this in the 80s.

It was really boring.

You probably wouldn't think so if someone offered you 10 mil to sleep with them! :D
Like;

star-wars-gif-08.gif

There was a movie about this in the 80s.

It was really boring.

You probably wouldn't think so if someone offered you 10 mil to sleep with them! :D
Like;

star-wars-gif-08.gif

He offered you 10 mil to sleep with him?? :D Did you do it?
Kinda looks like the third wife,,and I wouldn't screw her with your dyke...or dick, but it's a pun..I sounds better than when written...

Huh?? Put down the ganja, friend! ;)

I wouldn't bang Bonzi with David Bowie's stiff dick. Or his stiff everything else.

Really? That's kind of mean. Any reason why? Personality defect?

I'm sure a lot of people don't want to do you, Bonzi! It doesn't mean they are mean though! :D

Yeah but that was super harsh jeeze! lol!

Goodness! I've had people say MUCH worse about me! Do you see me whining about it? No. I just tell them how awesome I am and how stupid they are.

I will keep this in mind next time someone say something bad about me. I just be cool.

Just be honest guys . . . goodness. It's easy once you get the hang of it. :D You would do a halfway decent woman for pretty much NO money. An ugly or fat one is going to be another story entirely, and when it comes to sex, personality plays a very small role for you guys. It's okay. :itsok:

Just being honest.. I have a very strict criteria when selecting a woman. Not just so so. Certain shape, size, age height, hair color, boobs not much.

Forum List

Back