Are you a cat or dog person.. both?

Here's my cat Jessie. 🥰

IMG_20201002_155933 2.jpg

I was always afraid of big dogs until my dying brother got a boxer. Once I spent time with him, I was a dog lover for life.

He loved playing with balloons until they'd pop and scare him and he'd run away. Then he discovered hot air balloons -- my bro lived near a spot that was popular for launching balloons. Poor Winston would try to jump high enough to catch the hot air balloons and when he decided that he couldn't catch them, he'd sit there and point his muzzle into the air and howl until they were out of sight.

My Boxers go nuts when the balloons fly over. At first it scared the shit out of em,they'd run up to the covered porch and bark like crazy.
They launch from a nearby park and they go by super low.
You can hear them talking they're so low.

I'm not so impressed by guys that make their living by violently punching each other. I certainly am not sexually tuned on by them. If they cause you to feel like sucking dicks, that's your business. Nobody else wants to hear about it.

He's talking about the dog breed LOL

I'm not so impressed by guys that make their living by violently punching each other. I certainly am not sexually tuned on by them. If they cause you to feel like sucking dicks, that's your business. Nobody else wants to hear about it.
You are a sick individual!

Seek help!

Ever hear of a the dog breed known as a Boxer?

I thought he was talking about an engine configuration which has horizontally-opposed cylinders with each piston on one side moving in the opposite direction of the corresponding piston on the other side.

WTF? :confused-84:

I thought he was talking about an engine configuration which has horizontally-opposed cylinders with each piston on one side moving in the opposite direction of the corresponding piston on the other side.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back