Are White People Privileged to Be Born White? Asians?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
So we are told, so I put it to you. Also, are blacks an Hispanic underprivileged to be born as they were? Are blacks less privileged that Hispanics?

It is very confusing.

hqdefault.jpg

It's not what you are born as, it's what you do with your life after being born.
I'm trying to square that with white privilege. I mean if we are born white then we are born privileged, right? Are those not born so then underprivileged, even East-Asians who are usually successful even if born poor?

So we are told, so I put it to you. Also, are blacks an Hispanic underprivileged to be born as they were? Are blacks less privileged that Hispanics?

It is very confusing.

People cannot choose what colour they are born.

I was definitely privileged at birth. In large part I am what I am because of my upbringing my parents provided me. No matter whatever race I might have been born, with the same two parents, I'd have been successful in my endeavors.

Take the time to raise your kids.

I was definitely privileged at birth. In large part I am what I am because of my upbringing my parents provided me. No matter whatever race I might have been born, with the same two parents, I'd have been successful in my endeavors.

Take the time to raise your kids.

I was blessed with parents who supported me, if I stumbled they picked me up, dusted me off and told me to try again. They also told me the world didn't owe me a damn thing...and it doesn't

Forum List

Back