CDZ Are we teaching our children the right things?

And this is what we're teaching our kids.

Stick to your tribe, ignore your own faults, it's always someone else's fault, and they must be attacked in any way possible, don't think, don't give an inch, no matter what, ever, period.

For the zillionth time, I bring up a point, and many jump right in to illustrate it for me.

You shouldn't hang around liberals.

Right.

Stick to your tribe.

Teach your kids to hate the "enemy"

WAR FOR LIFE and FOREVER against our ENEMIES! (people who are not like us)

Nobody is teaching their children to hate the enemy.
We teach them to hate evil.

There's a difference. But leftists can't figure it out, it's personal to them, because they have embraced evil and they can't separate it out from their personality. So they internalize hatred towards evil as hatred towards them, personally.

Oh well.

"
We teach them to hate evil."

and what is evil?

homosexuality?
pot smoking?
divorce?
sex before marriage?

affordable health care?
a livable minimum wage?
affordable education?

atheism?
evolution?
"

and what is evil?

homosexuality? YES
pot smoking? YES
divorce? YES
sex before marriage? YES

affordable health care? If stealing the wealth of others to pay for it, YES
a livable minimum wage? Not inherently, but because the results are that people lose their jobs, and businesses are destroyed, then it is bad policy.
affordable education? If stealing the wealth of others to pay for it, YES

atheism? YES
evolution? YES, and it's ridiculously ignorant of science to believe in it.

It is now my opinion that YOU are evil and should be dealt with the way you think evil should be dealt with.

Stick to your tribe, ignore your own faults, it's always someone else's fault, and they must be attacked in any way possible, don't think, don't give an inch, no matter what, ever, period.

For the zillionth time, I bring up a point, and many jump right in to illustrate it for me.

Right.

Stick to your tribe.

There's a difference. But leftists can't figure it out, it's personal to them, because they have embraced evil and they can't separate it out from their personality. So they internalize hatred towards evil as hatred towards them, personally.

Oh well.

"

and what is evil?

homosexuality?
pot smoking?
divorce?
sex before marriage?

affordable health care?
a livable minimum wage?
affordable education?

atheism?
evolution?
"

and what is evil?

homosexuality? YES
pot smoking? YES
divorce? YES
sex before marriage? YES

a livable minimum wage? Not inherently, but because the results are that people lose their jobs, and businesses are destroyed, then it is bad policy.

atheism? YES

No, I don't believe any of those things are evil in and of themselves, they are just words.
Teaching children to embrace sexual depravity, drugs is evil. Removing freedom from people is evil.

Teaching children to reject God..yeah, that's evil. I don't give two shits about evolution, it's a failed theory as far as disproving the existence of God. Everybody except the marxists know that. Marxists don't know it because they are collectively the most ignorant group of people who have ever walked the earth.

Is being open to trying cocaine, and curious about what is like to be on it, a bad thing or good thing? You tell me.
Not a good thing. I notice you can only think of examples of bad things.

Clearly you don't think that curiosity and being open to new ideas is good.

Of course, that's how innovation and advancement happen, yet you don't like it. Yet you're reading this message on a computer screen that was the result of curiosity and innovation.

Sadly, you're not alone. You don't need to be afraid of new ideas.

When you look at the sadness and misery in our culture today, the vast majority is caused by people who think the way you do.
How does being thoughtful and independent instead of utterly dogmatic and partisan create sadness and misery?

It's actually the other way around. The entire history of humanity is rife with acts of barbarity at the hands of the true believer

No, that's crap. Don't give me your messed up left-wing re-write of history.

Besides, I'm talking about here, now. In this country, if you look at the 40s 50s and 60s, all those people had a clear understanding of right and wrong, of good and bad. They hand a 'closed minded' concept of male and female.

We have a much more 'open minded' view of everything today, and people are not happier by any conceivable measure.
Im a left winger, now am I? Thanks so much for that!

It is usually the dumb shit leftists here calling me a right winger so I appreciate your acknowledgement.

Looks like my work here is done!

If you believe what you have been saying here... then you might be right-wing on everything else in your life, but on this, the left-wingers have brainwashed you.

Not a good thing. I notice you can only think of examples of bad things.

Clearly you don't think that curiosity and being open to new ideas is good.

Of course, that's how innovation and advancement happen, yet you don't like it. Yet you're reading this message on a computer screen that was the result of curiosity and innovation.

Sadly, you're not alone. You don't need to be afraid of new ideas.

When you look at the sadness and misery in our culture today, the vast majority is caused by people who think the way you do.
How does being thoughtful and independent instead of utterly dogmatic and partisan create sadness and misery?

It's actually the other way around. The entire history of humanity is rife with acts of barbarity at the hands of the true believer

Besides, I'm talking about here, now. In this country, if you look at the 40s 50s and 60s, all those people had a clear understanding of right and wrong, of good and bad. They hand a 'closed minded' concept of male and female.

We have a much more 'open minded' view of everything today, and people are not happier by any conceivable measure.

It is usually the dumb shit leftists here calling me a right winger so I appreciate your acknowledgement.

If you believe what you have been saying here... then you might be right-wing on everything else in your life, but on this, the left-wingers have brainwashed you.

Andy, the world is not so ridiculously simple as you wish to make it. You have bought in to this Manichaeaen mind set where there are two great tribes, one of which embodies all things good and the other embodies all things evil. The world is more complex than that.

People as individuals are capable of both good and evil and this is true when they act as a group as well.

Right.

Stick to your tribe.

Oh well.

"

and what is evil?

homosexuality?
pot smoking?
divorce?
sex before marriage?

affordable health care?
a livable minimum wage?
affordable education?

atheism?
evolution?
"

and what is evil?

homosexuality? YES
pot smoking? YES
divorce? YES
sex before marriage? YES

atheism? YES

It is now my opinion that YOU are evil and should be dealt with the way you think evil should be dealt with.

Ok? I don't care. Is there some reason I should ever care what you think?

I'm a Christian. Jesus was hated for calling out evil when he saw it. Not only that, but Jesus himself said that the world will hate his people, because they stand as a light against the darkness (meaning shining the light of what is good, against the darkness of evil).

If anything, I should say "thank you for validating my faith".

The fact you consider me evil, proves I am living as a Christian should. If I was crazy, you wouldn't consider me evil or anything. You would ignore me.

SO.... Thanks :)

Anything else? Or is that it?

Having the terms "evil" and "enemy" tossed around like this pretty much illustrates the point.

When people simplify the world down to this extreme degree, they do so because it provides them comfort.

It's a lot easier to join a tribe than it is to deal with the myriad complexities of the world that frightens one.

Andy, the world is not so ridiculously simple as you wish to make it. You have bought in to this Manichaeaen mind set where there are two great tribes, one of which embodies all things good and the other embodies all things evil. The world is more complex than that.

People as individuals are capable of both good and evil and this is true when they act as a group as well.

Of course not. Of course the world is a messy place. Of course people do good, and evil, on a routine basis.

No, not everyone is a pure embodiment of evil. And of course no one is a pure newly falling snow. I have a hard enough time myself, living as one should.

I don't think anything I said prior, contradicts what you said here, and I certainly didn't mean to imply it in any previous post.

Having the terms "evil" and "enemy" tossed around like this pretty much illustrates the point.
When people simplify the world down to this extreme degree, they do so because it provides them comfort.
It's a lot easier to join a tribe than it is to deal with the myriad complexities of the world that frightens one.
Yep, we're locked into this comical hyperbole.

Intellectual laziness.

Unfortunately, our kids watch and emulate this behavior.

We're doing them a terrible disservice.

Last edited:

Right.

Stick to your tribe.

Oh well.

"

and what is evil?

homosexuality?
pot smoking?
divorce?
sex before marriage?

affordable health care?
a livable minimum wage?
affordable education?

atheism?
evolution?
"

and what is evil?

homosexuality? YES
pot smoking? YES
divorce? YES
sex before marriage? YES

atheism? YES

No, I don't believe any of those things are evil in and of themselves, they are just words.
Teaching children to embrace sexual depravity, drugs is evil. Removing freedom from people is evil.

Teaching children to reject God..yeah, that's evil. I don't give two shits about evolution, it's a failed theory as far as disproving the existence of God. Everybody except the marxists know that. Marxists don't know it because they are collectively the most ignorant group of people who have ever walked the earth.

LOL. Marx wrote: "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".

lol Marx was a narcissistic self-important toad,and in the end abandoned his theories while still craving the fame. In the second book of Das Kapital, his editor and publisher had to fake the math to make it 'work', and besides that, after Marx's death he had to spend three days burning much of MArx's work in order to remove it from the public record, this according to Eleanor Marx. Marx himself gave up his economic theories after Karl Menger and a couple of others published their works on economics. Writing out some stupid popular slogan from Marx is just a shallow simpleton's attempt at faking 'knowledge'.

No! Actually we are not! Did you notice how the white Christian children were excoriated by the left? No questions asked!
We are a nation divided. The Democrats have done their thing!

All you do here, on this message board, is echo memes. And, I suspect you don't know the meaning of a meme.

lol says the phony citing some of Marx's sloganeering that only appeals to deviants and sociopaths and no one else.

Right.

Stick to your tribe.

Works for me!

Right.

Stick to your tribe.

Oh well.

"

and what is evil?

homosexuality?
pot smoking?
divorce?
sex before marriage?

affordable health care?
a livable minimum wage?
affordable education?

atheism?
evolution?
"

and what is evil?

homosexuality? YES
pot smoking? YES
divorce? YES
sex before marriage? YES

atheism? YES

LOL. Marx wrote: "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".

You do realize you just validated what she said.... right? If you were trying to support her point, then on behalf of everyone religious.... Thank you. :)

Oh well.

"

and what is evil?

homosexuality?
pot smoking?
divorce?
sex before marriage?

affordable health care?
a livable minimum wage?
affordable education?

atheism?
evolution?
"

and what is evil?

homosexuality? YES
pot smoking? YES
divorce? YES
sex before marriage? YES

atheism? YES

You do realize you just validated what she said.... right? If you were trying to support her point, then on behalf of everyone religious.... Thank you. :)

I don't believe you understood Marx in the context of his times. My take on this quote is Marx's claim that the poor and oppressed are quelled by religion, but are then stuck in limbo.
1138807.jpg

God is a construct of man, a means to explain a cruel world and offer to the miserable a future if they obey whatever authority exists - Monarchs, Clerics, Priests, Pastors and Charlatans.
original-1314985-1.jpg

lol Marx was a narcissistic self-important toad,and in the end abandoned his theories while still craving the fame. In the second book of Das Kapital, his editor and publisher had to fake the math to make it 'work', and besides that, after Marx's death he had to spend three days burning much of MArx's work in order to remove it from the public record, this according to Eleanor Marx. Marx himself gave up his economic theories after Karl Menger and a couple of others published their works on economics. Writing out some stupid popular slogan from Marx is just a shallow simpleton's attempt at faking 'knowledge'.

LINK?

lol Marx was a narcissistic self-important toad,and in the end abandoned his theories while still craving the fame. In the second book of Das Kapital, his editor and publisher had to fake the math to make it 'work', and besides that, after Marx's death he had to spend three days burning much of Marx's work in order to remove it from the public record, this according to Eleanor Marx. Marx himself gave up his economic theories after Karl Menger and a couple of others published their works on economics. Writing out some stupid popular slogan from Marx is just a shallow simpleton's attempt at faking 'knowledge'.

LINK?

Of Course; lots of them. But F.A. Hayek's excellent The Fatal Conceit is one of the better written sources, but you can only handle little web page synopses, so go find them yourself; that way you won't look quite as ignorant ass you usually do when you try and fake being 'all intellectual n stuff' in your little message board crusade defending assorted treasons, deviances, and racism of your Party's leadership.

lol Marx was a narcissistic self-important toad,and in the end abandoned his theories while still craving the fame. In the second book of Das Kapital, his editor and publisher had to fake the math to make it 'work', and besides that, after Marx's death he had to spend three days burning much of Marx's work in order to remove it from the public record, this according to Eleanor Marx. Marx himself gave up his economic theories after Karl Menger and a couple of others published their works on economics. Writing out some stupid popular slogan from Marx is just a shallow simpleton's attempt at faking 'knowledge'.

LINK?

Of Course; lots of them. But F.A. Hayek's excellent The Fatal Conceit is one of the better written sources, but you can only handle little web page synopses, so go find them yourself; that way you won't look quite as ignorant ass you usually do when you try and fake being 'all intellectual n stuff' in your little message board crusade defending assorted treasons, deviances, and racism of your Party's leadership.

Fuck off. I suggest the reader see my link, here:

Karl Marx - Character and significance

The final page will expose picaro's bullshit and arrogance.

Last edited:
"

and what is evil?

homosexuality?
pot smoking?
divorce?
sex before marriage?

affordable health care?
a livable minimum wage?
affordable education?

atheism?
evolution?
"

and what is evil?

homosexuality? YES
pot smoking? YES
divorce? YES
sex before marriage? YES

atheism? YES

I don't believe you understood Marx in the context of his times. My take on this quote is Marx's claim that the poor and oppressed are quelled by religion, but are then stuck in limbo.
1138807.jpg

God is a construct of man, a means to explain a cruel world and offer to the miserable a future if they obey whatever authority exists - Monarchs, Clerics, Priests, Pastors and Charlatans.
original-1314985-1.jpg
G-d is G-d. He exists, whether we believe he does, or not. People choose to worship something, whether it is 'saving the planet', or a higher power, or socialism, simply because we were designed to need something in our lives, bigger than ourselves.

Forum List

Back