Are we journalists first?

Journalists first and Americans second? Why would ABC forbid it's "journalists" aka news readers from wearing the American Flag lapel pin? Because they didn't want to offend our enemies? Tom Brokaw said he wouldn't wear a Flag lapel pin because it might be interpreted as supporting the administration. How freaking ignorant is that?

Your ignoramical density never ceases to amaze me.

News doesn't have a nationality. It simply IS. That's it. I don't think if we're watching the American Broadcasting Company we're sitting there wondering "where is this news produced? Iceland?"

What -- you want your news biased?

News belongs to multinational corporations. Thus the news reports what it's corporate masters wish it to and biases what they report to further the political goals of those corporations.

It's as plain as the nose on your face.

Journalists first and Americans second? Why would ABC forbid it's "journalists" aka news readers from wearing the American Flag lapel pin? Because they didn't want to offend our enemies? Tom Brokaw said he wouldn't wear a Flag lapel pin because it might be interpreted as supporting the administration. How freaking ignorant is that?

Your ignoramical density never ceases to amaze me.

News doesn't have a nationality. It simply IS. That's it. I don't think if we're watching the American Broadcasting Company we're sitting there wondering "where is this news produced? Iceland?"

What -- you want your news biased?

News belongs to multinational corporations. Thus the news reports what it's corporate masters wish it to and biases what they report to further the political goals of those corporations.

It's as plain as the nose on your face.

Exactamundo. :eusa_clap:

Would have repped the post but the site says I'm too much of a giver. :dunno:

In our age of communications, the published word (or image) can reach the masses and affect the way society looks at general discourse.

Perhaps photojournalism, which involves the art of perception trending, is the new labor anthem.

:eusa_boohoo:

0013729e454e0a2ec8f13b.jpg

Forum List

Back