Are we fighting a culture war through the POTUS?

I haven't taken a dime from government, unless you count the subsidy on the student loans, and I paid those back in full almost a decade and a half ago.

No welfare. No food stamps, no unemployment insurance, no Medicare/Medicaid.

No one believes you here on this. wtf r u Ayn Rand? Oh wait! She was a phony too.

Heh... seeyabye.
1705630132060.png

I don't really care if a 1/2 rate troll turdwad believes me.
Sure, you do. You when you lie really hate being called out.

Our culture was called a lot of the nasty names in 1960 as it is today. Then we had near balanced budgets and kept the fiat currency under control. The legislation of the 1960's started the derailing of the fiat currency into politicians' gravy train for reelections and pushing social agendas that of course have gone to insanity. The deficits started in earnest in the early 1970's. Social Programs enacted and more following started to shoot like a rocket into the stratosphere. Now we argue about continuing the budgets and blame each other when they do it at the last minute. And oh Yeah. The nasty names of 1960 are a thousand times worse in 2023. Only we were at a low tax time in 1960 and we are a high tax nation today. The hidden taxes not seen or added as sales taxes or paying bills or anything else that all our included to pay whether rich or poor is enough to make the lower classes struggle.
Let's address that argument with the actual facts.
The deficits started in earnest in the early 1970's.
It was in the 1980's under Ronald Reagan that the national debt TRIPLED.
A combination of military spending and tax cuts resulted in huge deficits.
Only we were at a low tax time in 1960 and we are a high tax nation today.
In the 1960's the top tax rate was 91%, today the top tax rate is 37%

This is a problem with the cultural argument relying on "alternative" facts.

Forum List

Back