Are We Being Selfish Or Just Plain Stupid?

bbfb9ac6d394_sf_3.jpg

Is it selfish to expect the president to enforce our borders at the same time that he welcomes in another 5 million illegal invaders into the job market? Maybe. Is is selfish to want to keep our kids safe from diseases that haven't been in this country for over 50 years? Maybe. Is it selfish to expect our leaders to look out for the welfare of it's citizens before they take care of the people of the rest of the world? Definitely not. Is it is stupid to expect that only good can come from opening our borders and allowing yet again another batch of illegals to stay? You bet your ass!!!

Sheila Jackson Lee is out there calling Americans who don't support this new form of amnesty selfish. Seems the only time she opens her mouth is when she's saying something stupid. It's stupid to believe that we're going to be ashamed of ourselves when we fight against this criminal conspiracy that Democrats are perpetrating on the people of this country. She wants us to think we're being selfish if we try to stop the Democrats from doing to the rest of the country what they did to California. They changed it from a beautiful state filled with prosperity and turned it into a shithole full of poverty, violence, and people that weren't born here and only marginally want to be here. The massive influx of illegal immigrants facilitated by politicians has destroyed one of the strongest economies in America and turned it into a welfare state rivaling Louisiana. New Orleans was horrible before and terrible after Katrina. This is what a welfare state becomes in a crisis. It becomes a disaster. This is what Democrats want the rest of America to become. They don't want to strengthen the Middle-class, they want to take advantage of it, want to suck the life out of it.

Legal immigration didn't move fast enough for the Democrats. It took years to earn your right to be a naturalized citizen. You had to learn English, learn our history, and worst of all, learn to appreciate your new homeland. Democrats can't afford any of this. They need millions of new voters who can't speak the language, don't appreciate being here, don't want to fit in, and don't question their benefactors. They want people that owe everything to them. They want slaves. Once these people become less dependent on Democrat policies there will be a call to legalize more. And as long as Democrats refuse to seal our borders millions upon millions will keep coming. It will never end and that's what Democrats wanted from the beginning. Am I being selfish for recognizing it?

If you're selfish, so am I...so is just about every single other person I know who wants to talk about this travesty. Based on the people discussing this, I'm guessing we're all a pretty selfish, stupid bunch by Jackson's standards.

Have you noticed we haven't heard from the min wage wackos lately?
I guess it's kinda tough to sound outraged about it when their messiah just let in five million min wage workers who will compete with their base.
I hope they all starve to death.

Holy crap ... You know where to find decent illegal immigrant construction workers for minimum wage?

I do now. The market will be flooded with em.

it's not already?

good to know .. the RW has been bitching about nothing for years.

Like I said..they wont affect me in the least.
Expect for the money I save when I exploit the shit out of em.
:2up: for cheap labor!

exactly ... the republicans refused to pass a bipartisan bill just so they could rag about it (immigration) .. whithout an illegal alien to rant about they would be lost. Actually, I believe they really like being second to the Dems for that very reason .. lose/bitch lose/bitch .. its who they have become.

The Republicans don't have to pass any bullshit comprehensive immigration reform legislation because you insist it must happen.

I would much rather they spend their time on a budget (as required by law) and reducing the deficit. If Republicans are concerned about the welfare of the country ... They better be more interested in balancing the budget than worrying about what democrats want to talk about.

They need to tell President Obama they will send him some legislation when he is ready to sign a budget bill that addresses out of control spending.

That is why we are discussing immigration reform ... Because the Democrats in Congress damn sure don't want to talk about ... or do their fucking jobs.

Last edited:
This whole debate is really just conservative anger at 5 million more likely democrats. All it is. And entirely Republican's fault. Could gotten those new members by getting it done before a Democrat did.
You you agree that if the Democrats have policies that destroy the lives of Americans, the best solution is bring in foreigners to replace all of the votes they lost with their destructive policies.

Glad we have that on record.

I guess it's kinda tough to sound outraged about it when their messiah just let in five million min wage workers who will compete with their base.

Holy crap ... You know where to find decent illegal immigrant construction workers for minimum wage?

it's not already?

That's the dirty little secret, bud. They're already here giving you your cheap labor, but now the price just went up. It's not going to be so cheap anymore. Obama wants a $15/hr minimum wage, so the same people you used to take advantage of at $4 now costs you 12-15.

it's not already?

That's the dirty little secret, bud. They're already here giving you your cheap labor, but now the price just went up. It's not going to be so cheap anymore. Obama wants a $15/hr minimum wage, so the same people you used to take advantage of at $4 now costs you 12-15.

Unless obammy pulls another EO out of his ass min wage wont be going to 15.00 bucks an hour.

If they just made it illegal to rent housing to illegals, with the result of the property losing his property if caught renting to an illegal. We would have an illegal immigrant problem.

The problem is that these illegals are usually part of blended families that include illegals and those with legal status, or at least have a stolen identity or two. The leasee would be one of those, while packing the place full of wetback family members with all the collateral property damage they'll cause that the landlord has to pay for.

This is the problem, there's no silver bullets for this issue except to boot every last one of them.

it's not already?

Unless obammy pulls another EO out of his ass min wage wont be going to 15.00 bucks an hour.
He doesn't have to. States are already kicking it up just from his proposals.

it's not already?

He doesn't have to. States are already kicking it up just from his proposals.

Wont be happening in Texas. Hmmmm...come to think of it,I'm all for a high min wage in liberal states.

Forum List

Back