Are we atheists really that annoying??

Yeah....they've conveniently forgotten that Adolph Hitler was a Catholic.

:rolleyes:

go home and pray for a peaceful death, you self righteous twat :lol:

I love it when a thumper gets hit with a dose of reality. When they look at some of the foolish stuff they say they believe their only recourse is name calling. I can't help it that their parents loaded them up with that bullshit fairy tale. I hope they forgive them.....the parents were subjected to the same horse shit when they were young.

I love it when you talk about reality. Your stupidity makes me laugh.

I love it when a thumper gets hit with a dose of reality. When they look at some of the foolish stuff they say they believe their only recourse is name calling. I can't help it that their parents loaded them up with that bullshit fairy tale. I hope they forgive them.....the parents were subjected to the same horse shit when they were young.

WoW! What a great addition you make to this discussion Cal, got any other words of wisdom? :D

When Sandi talks about America one would think her "reality" is thousands of miles from our shores.

OH WAIT! Her "reality" IS thousands of miles from our shores. She has been living in England for...what is it..10 plus years?...20? ..more?

Asking her about America is like George Washington asking the King of England how the revolution is going. :lol:

When Sandi talks about America one would think her "reality" is thousands of miles from our shores.

OH WAIT! Her "reality" IS thousands of miles from our shores. She has been living in England for...what is it..10 plus years?...20? ..more?

Asking her about America is like George Washington asking the King of England how the revolution is going. :lol:

I would need proof from her that she's over there as she's made 2 obvious Yank blunders (that I'm aware of) that no one over there would make. ESPECIALLY no one who claims to be educated ;)

Yes you are that annoying.....If you would just shut the fuck up and let others worship no one would give a shit ...

if you people would stop trying to work-in the word 'god' at any and every gov't-funded, function we might consider it. :eusa_whistle:

I don't care about the "mention" of the word god. I don't care if grown men collect Batman and Superman comic books. They are free to mention their super heros all they want. I would be offended if I was supposed to put my hand on a Batman comic book in court and swear by Batman to tell the truth.

Kepp your fucking fantasy heros out of the fabric of my life.

Walls came tumbling at the sound of a trumpet

And God ordered that all in the city who did not flee before them be killed, women children even animals.

Hey all--your favorite non-believer here. Ok, maybe not your favorite.

After reading an article by an atheist, there seems to b some criticism about atheists on the internet. The author claims that atheist are the most annoying people on the internet!!

So, to all of you non-atheist(I guess that means theist, right?), do you find the atheist on this board annoying?

OH, by the way, a little gift to my fellow annoying atheist.
atheism

Only the ones that try to tell everyone else that they are stupid for believing. Of course, the same can be said about any class of people. There is a certain set of extremists on both sides of the political spectrum that are also annoying when they try to tell everyone on the other side or in the middle that they are __________________ (fill in the blank with whatever you want) for supporting that other party.

Believe or don't believe, but don't be so arrogant as to think that you are smarter than everyone else because you do or do not believe.

Immie

After reading an article by an atheist, there seems to b some criticism about atheists on the internet. The author claims that atheist are the most annoying people on the internet!!

So, to all of you non-atheist(I guess that means theist, right?), do you find the atheist on this board annoying?

atheism

Only the ones that try to tell everyone else that they are stupid for believing. Of course, the same can be said about any class of people. There is a certain set of extremists on both sides of the political spectrum that are also annoying when they try to tell everyone on the other side or in the middle that they are __________________ (fill in the blank with whatever you want) for supporting that other party.

Believe or don't believe, but don't be so arrogant as to think that you are smarter than everyone else because you do or do not believe.

Immie

Common sense is not an extreme position.

atheism

Immie

Ohh my, that is not why I am smarter :D

Yes you are that annoying.....If you would just shut the fuck up and let others worship no one would give a shit ...

Nonsense.

No ‘atheist’ is disallowing anyone from worshiping.

Now, if your ‘worship’ consists of compelling public school children to pray at the behest of the state or some religious symbolism authorized by the state designed to promote religion, then you’re in violation of the Establishment Clause, and such religious displays are properly and correctly invalidated by the courts.

One is free to worship in any venue he elects, public or private – but that worship must be independent of the state, not sanctioned by the state.

Too many non religious types insist that they have a "Freedom FROM Religion" when in fact it's "Freedom OF Religion".

That's what's annoying.

So in other words, religion is free to do what it wishes, but the people are not?

Is that what you mean?

Or is it possible that people are free to choose their religion, and if they cannot make up their mind, then they are allowed not to practice any religion they have not dedicated themselves to?
Freedom of religion means we get to worship or not worship and dont tell you what to do in worship....Thats seems to be something you wierdos seem to not understand.
Your notion of freedom of religion means, freedom to kill others who don't subscribe to your religion.

Atheists disagree, and say so.

That's why the superstitious find them annoying.

Last edited:

atheism

Well, yes. I mean, and I'm talking generalities here, if you atheists would just be athiests and shut up, it would be no problem. What pisses people off is that you want to deny everyone else their right to exercise their religion.
Since your notion of right to exercise their religion means, the right to kill others who don't subscribe to your religion, I guess you're right.

Well, sure, if you want to teach your fairy tales in school as fact.

And yet your comfortable with teaching our children a theory the Darwin himself said to prove, requires a million missing links, of which we've found none.
p_443_359_ccf9e997-d4e8-4388-b6a8-f846f202efab.jpeg

Atheists have got to have a cowardly streak in them. I'd like to see an atheist group saying that it's impossible for mohammed to launch to paradise riding a horse with the head of a beautiful woman. They won't. In fact, atheist attacks are against Christians. They aren't non believers, just Christian bashers. Let's have some equality and bus advertisements saying that allah doesn't exist and muslims are fools.

Where are the billboards saying "Don't believe in allah, you are not alone". mohammed is a useless prophet. allah is sadistic. An open invitation to muslims to embrace atheism won't be found. Why? Atheism has nothing to do with freedom from religion. It's all about opposing Christianity.

Atheists just like anyone else talk aobut the things that impact their life.
I relly do not know many muslims around here. There are a few and they cause no problems.
I do know that most of those around here claim to be christians. A very few actually are.

I tend to let the problems of other countrys be their problems since it is their country.

Forum List

Back