Are we atheists really that annoying??

Too many non religious types insist that they have a "Freedom FROM Religion" when in fact it's "Freedom OF Religion".

That's what's annoying.

So in other words, religion is free to do what it wishes, but the people are not?

Is that what you mean?

Or is it possible that people are free to choose their religion, and if they cannot make up their mind, then they are allowed not to practice any religion they have not dedicated themselves to?

No, that's not what was said, and that was not implied, and is not what has happened in our country.

And that is what's annoying. You're dishonest ideologues who have no scruples. You're anti-religion bigots and fascists.

Annoying, and disgusting.

Atheism= Fear that they might be judged after death for their life....Yet most of us couldn't care less what you guys fear....You annoy us when you decide that erasing OUR rights will hide your fears.

Well, sure, if you want to teach your fairy tales in school as fact.

And yet your comfortable with teaching our children a theory the Darwin himself said to prove, requires a million missing links, of which we've found none.

Your comment derives either from willful ignorance or willful intention to misrepresent evolution.

And yet your comfortable with teaching our children a theory the Darwin himself said to prove, requires a million missing links, of which we've found none.

Your comment derives either from willful ignorance or willful intention to misrepresent evolution.

Where is the link that proves we came from apes?.......

If by Christian you mean those who follow the bible, then for them the world was made in 6 days. I think that that's totally dumb, which isn't an attack, just an opinion.
But it's the religious who want laws to discriminate against gays and pregnant women, so I'll speak up and tell you to stick your hate where the sun don't shine.
christians are also some of the biggest supporters of Israel, because you need Armageddon before Jesus can come back. You on't even care about the Jews, killing some more of them is just part of the plan.

Yeah....they've conveniently forgotten that Adolph Hitler was a Catholic.

:rolleyes:

go home and pray for a peaceful death, you self righteous twat :lol:

who do atheists pray to?

One thing atheists do not have as one of their main mandates to convert everyone to their way of thinking.
Few of them are even organized in groups.

Annoying? No.... a fucking moron? Definitely.

Morons are the people who actually believe this dose of horse shit:

The universe was created in six days about 6000 years ago

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a depth of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

Big fish puked up live men

Walls came tumbling at the sound of a trumpet

A virgin gave birth to the god of the universe

A man was able to walk on water

People were healed of leprosy by laying hands on them

Water was turned into fine wine

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

You never tire of making yourself look silly, do you? :lol:

He showed back up 3 days later, just as prophesied. Watch History2 tomorrow at 8pm. to see what what Jesus did for the next 40 days. :eusa_angel:

Too many non religious types insist that they have a "Freedom FROM Religion" when in fact it's "Freedom OF Religion".

That's what's annoying.

We all have freedom from religion, in that we can’t be compelled by government to adhere to a particular faith as a condition of political participation: Establishment Clause, First Amendment.

It means we many practice any religion we wish – or none at all – free from government interference: Free Exercise Clause, First Amendment.

The problem arises, however, when social conservatives and Christian fundamentalists, for the most part, incorrectly assume that Establishment Clause restrictions concerning conjoining church and State somehow manifest a Free Exercise ‘violation,’ when it clearly does not.

Those seeking religious freedom, including being free from Establishment Clause violations, are in no way ‘annoying.’

Are we atheists really that annoying??

Most atheists aren't annoying at all. They don't believe, and they don't CARE if others do,

Some atheists are as tedious and boring and childish as some evangleical Christians.

For some reason those wankers feel obligated by their FAITH (in non-belief) to PREACH their non-faith.

I call myself agnostic. I do care. I care that 75% of all children in this country are the victims of a childhood brainwashing about an ancient fairy tale which contains repeated miraculous happenings which in fact did not happen:

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a depth of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

Test your intelligence. That is such a major crock of shit that only a
fool or somebody who was brainwashed as a child could possibly believe
it...especially if the story was told by a few of the man's close friends 2000
years ago and never verified by anybody else. There were basically six
acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented
any part of this. It would be like somebody down the street telling you that
they were taken to the planet Visarouis and examined by aliens. It would be like
Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris never being mentioned in the NY Times.

Oh I see...your concern is for the children.

:lol:

Well, how terribly noble of you.

Tell me, CAmmpbell, what ELSE are you doing for those poor children?

Anything?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Hey all--your favorite non-believer here. Ok, maybe not your favorite.

After reading an article by an atheist, there seems to b some criticism about atheists on the internet. The author claims that atheist are the most annoying people on the internet!!

So, to all of you non-atheist(I guess that means theist, right?), do you find the atheist on this board annoying?

OH, by the way, a little gift to my fellow annoying atheist.
atheism

Even for a non christian like me
HELL YES U's are annoying

I'm not the one with the intention to misrepresent.

From the Alpach Symposium Conference which dealt with the growing problems with the theory of evolution:
"I think that a theory so vague, so insufficiently verifiable, and so far from the criteria otherwise applied in "hard science" has become a dogma that can be explained only on sociological terms".

Considering we're not blowing ourselves up in the name of our religion or fucking up the world in the name of our religion through policy and apocalyptic prophecies... I'd say we're the least fucking annoying.

I'm not the one with the intention to misrepresent.

From the Alpach Symposium Conference which dealt with the growing problems with the theory of evolution:
"I think that a theory so vague, so insufficiently verifiable, and so far from the criteria otherwise applied in "hard science" has become a dogma that can be explained only on sociological terms".

Evolution can be seen in every day life. For example, Barry Obama started off against gay marriage, and after thinking about it for a while, his thinking EVOLVED to a more enlightened view that gays are equal human beings in every respect and he's now FOR gay marriage.
I used to eat meat but my thinking EVOLVED and now I'm a vegetarian and now am eating much better for my long term survival.
Everyone went to school and EVOLVED from an ignorant piece of poop to an educated person.
There are countless example in everyday life.

People just like to call evolution a dogma because then it puts their whacky creationist views on the same level as evolution. Straw grasping.

Last edited:
Morons are the people who actually believe this dose of horse shit:

You never tire of making yourself look silly, do you? :lol:

He showed back up 3 days later, just as prophesied. Watch History2 tomorrow at 8pm. to see what what Jesus did for the next 40 days. :eusa_angel:

Let me guess... Rotted like any corpse?

If by Christian you mean those who follow the bible, then for them the world was made in 6 days. I think that that's totally dumb, which isn't an attack, just an opinion.
But it's the religious who want laws to discriminate against gays and pregnant women, so I'll speak up and tell you to stick your hate where the sun don't shine.
christians are also some of the biggest supporters of Israel, because you need Armageddon before Jesus can come back. You on't even care about the Jews, killing some more of them is just part of the plan.

Yeah....they've conveniently forgotten that Adolph Hitler was a Catholic.

:rolleyes:

go home and pray for a peaceful death, you self righteous twat :lol:

I love it when a thumper gets hit with a dose of reality. When they look at some of the foolish stuff they say they believe their only recourse is name calling. I can't help it that their parents loaded them up with that bullshit fairy tale. I hope they forgive them.....the parents were subjected to the same horse shit when they were young.

That's the only reason ancient god worship is still around...the brainwashing of each new generation of children by their parents.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back