Are we Americans ready for a large landslide in 2016?

no. but whatever.

clinton derangement syndrome is almost as amusing as obama derangement syndrome. *shrug*
Let's see, your last favorite was revealed as a pervert who tweeted his meat. I think that says lots about your political and character judgment.

Think of me what you will -- I don't care. But the truth is very simple -- dimocrap scum know EXACTLY who and what the pieces of fucking shit are that they're voting for...... They just don't care....

Anybody remember Hitlery's past foibles like --

Whitewater? A shady real estate deal that bilked thousands of people out of millions of dollars, many, if not most, of them retired and past the age of being able to earn their money back? Remember that?

Or how about the Vince Foster mystery? Remember how he was tied to the Travelgate and the Whitewtaer scandals? Then, for no apparent reason decides to off himself?

How about Filegate? The Clintons were caught with HUNDREDS of secret FBI Files on their political enemies. Richard Nixon was impeached for having One (1)

How about the Cattle Futures Miracle? Remember that one? They want us to believe that the walking ad for FDS invested $1,000 in Cattle Futures and miraculously turned it into $100,000 in less than 30 days..... Something not even the most astute futures trader has ever done.... But hey, she's a Clinton so.....

Then there's Benghazi, the Drug Trafficker they invited to the White House after he made a HUGE donation, the Rich pardon, Norman Yung Yuen Hsu, the Clinton Foundation, Travelgate, the White House Furniture they stole and shipped to their personal home, etc, etc, etc....

Here it is people. Face up to it.

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them. Only a scumbag of the highest order would vote for a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT like Hitlery Clinton.

I know it hurts but you just have to face it -- Nearly half our Country is scum.

Do you have the balls to admit it?
You forgot the original Travelgate, where Hillary fired all the people in the WH travel agency and replaced them with her cronies.
And for the record, my comments were about Jillian, the fauxtorney, and her love of Anthony's Weiner before he was unmasked.

So, you like to personally attack people and their professions in the real world. This means that you are also very likely a data-miner, and not just a worthless, dickless bastard. Thanks for the admission.

he's just jealous and bitter because he hasn't accomplished anything. so he figures if he pretends i'm not what i am, he can feel like he has genitals. but he doesn't. and that's fine. the poor loser has to live with with being a failure.
There's no pretending, except by you.
You've posted enough here that it is clear your law degree came from a Cracker Jack box. You might clean law offices at night. Perhaps you are an illegal Mexican immigrant. That would explain the quality of your posts and your inability to engage anyone who disagrees with you in a constructive manner. Also your fixation with Anthony's weiner.

Well, your first statement is a lie.

But thanks for your second, because where RED states are growing in population, they are becoming bluer. The increase in population and the strengthening of metropoles is causing the blue effect. Thanks for admitting that.

Finally, you did something right.
LOL!
You wouldnt know a lie if it bit you.
The first statement was true. Every other statement was true too, as you agree.
But you are wrong that red states are turning bluer. In fact red states are turning redder. Democrats are a rounding error in many state governments in the South by now. Sure there are a few major cities like atlanta that have gone for the commie-progressive-homo agenda. But they are widely outnumbered by the people in the suburbs voting GOP.

This of course explains why Georgia went from being a +16 state for Bush in 2004 to a +7 state for Romney in 2012. Democrats are far more than a rounding error, as you so brazenly put it, but I expect nothing different from a whacked out hyperpartisan like you.
Georgia? Sure!
Governor: Deal (R)
Lt Gov-Cagle (R)
US Senators: Isaakson (R) Perdue (R)
Congressional caucus: 10 Republicans, 4 Democrats
State Senate: 38 Republican, 19 Democrat
State House: 118 Republican, 61 Democrat.

See, Statistheilhitler, serious people look at more than one factoid in forming an opinion. Stupid ignorant people like you throw out one factoid and figure that's definitive because you're too stupid to look beyond the one factoid that supports your theory and have too short an attention span to focus on anything else.
Thank you, now go fuck yourself.

You missed the point. Again and again and again.

Well, keep on missing the point, little fake rabid rabbi rabbit.

Now, go make some more false Greece predictions.
Deny deny deny.
I show that Georgia is solidly GOP, with every institution in the state controlled by Republicans and you tell me I missed the point.
No, moron. I got the point. Outside of Atlanta the state is red red red. The freaks and fags congregate in places like Atlanta and turn them into shitholes, sure. But the state in general is GOP and isnt going to go for Hillary or any other Democrats in a national election.
Yes, Dems are a rounding error in Georgia.

Let's do Kentucky!
Since 1900 Kentucky has had exactly 6 GOP governors. It was part of the Solid South that voted Democrat for the most part back to 1900. And today?
Yes the governor is a Democrat.
Yes the Lt governor is a Democrat.
Both senators Republican
Congressional delegation is 5 GOP to 1 Dem
State senate run by Republicans 27-11
State house run by Republicans 54-46

No, KY is not voting for Hillary Clinton, or any other Democrat.
And we can go through many many states and find the GOP has grown over the last 15 years and the Democrats have shrunk.
THAT is a trend you ought to be looking at. Not some weird factoid about landslides (what's the definition of a landslide? There is none) every century.
But only adults engage in that kind of debate. And you are a mental child here. Go home.

"The freaks and the fags".

And you want to talk about "adult" debate.

You really are a weird one. Poor fake rabid rabbit rabbi.

no. but whatever.

clinton derangement syndrome is almost as amusing as obama derangement syndrome. *shrug*
Let's see, your last favorite was revealed as a pervert who tweeted his meat. I think that says lots about your political and character judgment.

Think of me what you will -- I don't care. But the truth is very simple -- dimocrap scum know EXACTLY who and what the pieces of fucking shit are that they're voting for...... They just don't care....

Whitewater? A shady real estate deal that bilked thousands of people out of millions of dollars, many, if not most, of them retired and past the age of being able to earn their money back? Remember that?

Or how about the Vince Foster mystery? Remember how he was tied to the Travelgate and the Whitewtaer scandals? Then, for no apparent reason decides to off himself?

How about Filegate? The Clintons were caught with HUNDREDS of secret FBI Files on their political enemies. Richard Nixon was impeached for having One (1)

How about the Cattle Futures Miracle? Remember that one? They want us to believe that the walking ad for FDS invested $1,000 in Cattle Futures and miraculously turned it into $100,000 in less than 30 days..... Something not even the most astute futures trader has ever done.... But hey, she's a Clinton so.....

Then there's Benghazi, the Drug Trafficker they invited to the White House after he made a HUGE donation, the Rich pardon, Norman Yung Yuen Hsu, the Clinton Foundation, Travelgate, the White House Furniture they stole and shipped to their personal home, etc, etc, etc....

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them. Only a scumbag of the highest order would vote for a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT like Hitlery Clinton.

I know it hurts but you just have to face it -- Nearly half our Country is scum.

You forgot the original Travelgate, where Hillary fired all the people in the WH travel agency and replaced them with her cronies.
And for the record, my comments were about Jillian, the fauxtorney, and her love of Anthony's Weiner before he was unmasked.

So, you like to personally attack people and their professions in the real world. This means that you are also very likely a data-miner, and not just a worthless, dickless bastard. Thanks for the admission.

he's just jealous and bitter because he hasn't accomplished anything. so he figures if he pretends i'm not what i am, he can feel like he has genitals. but he doesn't. and that's fine. the poor loser has to live with with being a failure.

Yepp.

LOL!
You wouldnt know a lie if it bit you.
The first statement was true. Every other statement was true too, as you agree.
But you are wrong that red states are turning bluer. In fact red states are turning redder. Democrats are a rounding error in many state governments in the South by now. Sure there are a few major cities like atlanta that have gone for the commie-progressive-homo agenda. But they are widely outnumbered by the people in the suburbs voting GOP.

This of course explains why Georgia went from being a +16 state for Bush in 2004 to a +7 state for Romney in 2012. Democrats are far more than a rounding error, as you so brazenly put it, but I expect nothing different from a whacked out hyperpartisan like you.
Georgia? Sure!
Lt Gov-Cagle (R)

See, Statistheilhitler, serious people look at more than one factoid in forming an opinion. Stupid ignorant people like you throw out one factoid and figure that's definitive because you're too stupid to look beyond the one factoid that supports your theory and have too short an attention span to focus on anything else.

Deny deny deny.
I show that Georgia is solidly GOP, with every institution in the state controlled by Republicans and you tell me I missed the point.
No, moron. I got the point. Outside of Atlanta the state is red red red. The freaks and fags congregate in places like Atlanta and turn them into shitholes, sure. But the state in general is GOP and isnt going to go for Hillary or any other Democrats in a national election.

Let's do Kentucky!
Since 1900 Kentucky has had exactly 6 GOP governors. It was part of the Solid South that voted Democrat for the most part back to 1900. And today?
Both senators Republican

And we can go through many many states and find the GOP has grown over the last 15 years and the Democrats have shrunk.
THAT is a trend you ought to be looking at. Not some weird factoid about landslides (what's the definition of a landslide? There is none) every century.
But only adults engage in that kind of debate. And you are a mental child here. Go home.

You are really pathetic. It is no wonder you post here. You need attention since everyone else just finds you annoying.

You've posted enough here that it is clear your law degree came from a Cracker Jack box. You might clean law offices at night. Perhaps you are an illegal Mexican immigrant. That would explain the quality of your posts and your inability to engage anyone who disagrees with you in a constructive manner. Also your fixation with Anthony's weiner.

You are in no position to be judging what or how people do their jobs in real life.
The fact that you yourself are either too lazy, too stupid or plain old to fat to have a job doesn't mean that other people don't work, fake rabid rabbit rabbi.

Yepp.
OK so you havbe once again had your ass handed to you. You made a claim that was ludicrous, and I easily disproved it using actual facts, something you are unaware of. So now you can carp, gripe, insult, and quibble to salve your feelings of inferirority. It's what little kids do when they arent picked for the team.
Run along, little man.

Georgia? Sure!
Lt Gov-Cagle (R)

Deny deny deny.

Let's do Kentucky!
Both senators Republican

You are really pathetic. It is no wonder you post here. You need attention since everyone else just finds you annoying.

You are sometimes a fun playtoy, but most of the time I ignore you, mostly because you are pathetically stupid and your soul is as ugly and stinky as soot.

You are in no position to be judging what or how people do their jobs in real life.
The fact that you yourself are either too lazy, too stupid or plain old to fat to have a job doesn't mean that other people don't work, fake rabid rabbit rabbi.
LOL! Irony!

Yepp.
OK so you havbe once again had your ass handed to you. You made a claim that was ludicrous, and I easily disproved it using actual facts, something you are unaware of. So now you can carp, gripe, insult, and quibble to salve your feelings of inferirority. It's what little kids do when they arent picked for the team.
Run along, little man.

No, the claim stands.
On the presidential level, red states that are growing in population are indeed getting bluer. Virginia, North Carolina and Colorado have already proven that point. And since this thread is about a potential 2016 NATIONAL landslide, this is of course what I am referring to.

You, of course, are simply too stupid to realize this.

Yepp.
Run along, little man.

No, the claim stands.
On the presidential level, red states that are growing in population are indeed getting bluer. Virginia, North Carolina and Colorado have already proven that point. And since this thread is about a potential 2016 NATIONAL landslide, this is of course what I am referring to.

Stupid people see one factoid and assume it's a trend.
There will be snap back in the next election and VA, NC and CO will all go GOP. Your mere assertion is not argument. I've already shown that red states are getting redder, not bluer. A one off like Obama's election isnt indicative of anything. Check the other state races in those states. Mostly GOP victories.

Yepp.
Run along, little man.

No, the claim stands.

There will be snap back in the next election and VA, NC and CO will all go GOP. Your mere assertion is not argument. I've already shown that red states are getting redder, not bluer. A one off like Obama's election isnt indicative of anything. Check the other state races in those states. Mostly GOP victories.

Oh, yes, preach, little one, preach!

They said that about Virginia and Colorado in 2012. How did that work out for you?
And Romney picked up North Carolina by only +2.04%. Not exactly a resounding mandate, little Obiwan.
Now, back to your tonka toys and Greece predictions.

Yepp.
Run along, little man.

No, the claim stands.

They said that about Virginia and Colorado in 2012. How did that work out for you?
And Romney picked up North Carolina by only +2.04%. Not exactly a resounding mandate, little Obiwan.
LOL. You're so desperate it's really pathetic.
Doesnt matter whether Romney won by 2% or 20%. He won the state.

Run along, little man.

No, the claim stands.

Ahhh, you are back for yet another asswhipping. Fine, ok.
Same applies for Obama, who won Florida by +0.83%. He won the state.

Must really suck to be you.

Run along, little man.

No, the claim stands.

Yes Obama won the state by a tiny minority, based mostly on black and Hispanic turnout, which will not be repeated.
Your desperation to appear somewhat informed and smart is really truly pathetic. You are like the dumb kid who wants desperately to show how smart he is.

No, the claim stands.

Yes Obama won the state by a tiny minority, based mostly on black and Hispanic turnout, which will not be repeated.
Your desperation to appear somewhat informed and smart is really truly pathetic. You are like the dumb kid who wants desperately to show how smart he is.

There you go putting qualifiers on it, loser that you are.

A win is a win is a win is a win. You just said so yourself.

Also, it's "plurality", not "minority", you utter moron. And he almost broke the 50% mark.
Florida was the only state of 2012 that was not an absolute majority win, but rather, a plurality win.

What an excellent playtoy you are.

I guess this is what Stats considers adult discourse. Could it be gay Jews have different ideas about this kind of thing?
He is not Jewish. That's clear. Jews are smart people.
He is desperate to appear smart, like he has something to contribute to a discussion. But as soon as his little theories get shot down by reality he turns snippy and bitchy and has to insult.
The OP is a clusterfuck of irrelevant information, correlation as causation error, and confirmation bias.

I personally think there will be a landslide. The Dems have been losing ground for 8 years in elections. THey have no one to get the party base excited. Hillary will be lucky to escape arrest on espionage charges, much less win the nomination. Inner city Negroes are not turning out in droves for rich white people promising free cheese. The GOP has a stable of well qualified atractive canddiates, the best I've seen in years. As soon as that shyster Trump goes away the race will become serious.

There you go putting qualifiers on it, loser that you are.

A win is a win is a win is a win. You just said so yourself.

Also, it's "plurality", not "minority", you utter moron. And he almost broke the 50% mark.
Florida was the only state of 2012 that was not an absolute majority win, but rather, a plurality win.

What an excellent playtoy you are.
<snicker>
Sure, kid. Whatever you say.

I guess this is what Stats considers adult discourse. Could it be gay Jews have different ideas about this kind of thing?
He is not Jewish. That's clear. Jews are smart people.
He is desperate to appear smart, like he has something to contribute to a discussion. But as soon as his little theories get shot down by reality he turns snippy and bitchy and has to insult.
The OP is a clusterfuck of irrelevant information, correlation as causation error, and confirmation bias.

I personally think there will be a landslide. The Dems have been losing ground for 8 years in elections. THey have no one to get the party base excited. Hillary will be lucky to escape arrest on espionage charges, much less win the nomination. Inner city Negroes are not turning out in droves for rich white people promising free cheese. The GOP has a stable of well qualified atractive canddiates, the best I've seen in years. As soon as that shyster Trump goes away the race will become serious.

Says the non-jew of USMB who parades as a rabbi.

This is fun.

Oh, and welcome to Trump's coronation as your party's nominee.

Oh, and I see that Meathead still thinks I'm gay. lol.

:D

Forum List

Back