Are We Alone?

You didn't read the article I posted
Correct, i didn't. Your posts and articles are generally worthless, steaming piles of shit.

But the 1952 incident was explained 60 years ago. And you have zero other evidence, so no rational person would accept your crackpot claims of aliens.

LOL. Then you wonder why I laugh at your "explanations"
All you presented was a picture. Was i supposed to swoon at the sight of it? And no, i wont read any article you post. You can just sum up the points yourself. Use your big boy words.

And no, it's not aliens. It was an optical illusion.

Correct, i didn't. Your posts and articles are generally worthless, steaming piles of shit.

But the 1952 incident was explained 60 years ago. And you have zero other evidence, so no rational person would accept your crackpot claims of aliens.

LOL. Then you wonder why I laugh at your "explanations"
All you presented was a picture. Was i supposed to swoon at the sight of it? And no, i wont read any article you post. You can just sum up the points yourself. Use your big boy words.

And no, it's not aliens. It was an optical illusion.
Stop when you're way behind.

There may be other intelegent life. Probably are but due to just the greats distances in just our milky way let alone the universe we may never know.
Also our civilization is just developing the posiblity exists that we have been visited in the past by a long gone civilization.again we may never know

The Pasteur reference is another of the frauds you cut and pasted from your ID'iot creation ministries. I debunked it earlier. Another indication that your frantic tirades are getting quite desperate.

Odd that you woukd rattle on about proteins when it was science that gave us the knowledge of proteins, DNA, etc. Not surprisingly, nothing in the study of the biological sciences suggests that magic or supernaturalism plays a role in biology.

Dr. Louis Pasteur is famous. You're just jealous and green because he's a real scientist and a creationist. You could not debunk any real science with your fake science. That is hilarious. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You do not know much about proteins either. Why is protein important? How many amino acids does it consist of? Explain chilarity.

As I've said many times, the supernatural only pertains to God, i.e. the Trinity, and what is explained in Genesis. ToE came much later as one theory is that it was created by Satan and his demons at the Tower of Babel and handed down to King Nimrod. Can you explain what Nirod did with it?

Lol, you mean covered up 60 years ago and your the one with zero evidence except poop coming out your ass.

life752.jpg

ID is a THEORY. It doesn't point to anything.
PEOPLE have made a point of figuring out how amazing intelligent life is on this planet and that is very, very true. But it all comes down to numbers. Could life originate on any one of a few trillion possible planets in the universe? The odds presented by the ID proponents say yes they can. 1 in a 100 billion I believe is the number that has been derived? So yes in fact it could be a random event.

And a scientist has three systems he/she can follow. Religious, Atheist, Agnostic. There is no evidence supporting God, nor is there evidence against. So a scientist who believes in the scientific method and simple logic, has but one choice and that is agnosticism. I value spirituality but I dislike those who would impose on me morals and ethics based purely on religion. I believe that mans social contract with one another can be just as strong and relevant without religion being involved. I view atheists as just as religious as their opponents just in a different way. They too want to impose their systems on me and I don't appreciate that either.
Like everything you post, that's TOTAL and Stupid BS!

Intelligent Design Necessarily has an Intelligent DesignER, aka 'god.'

ID is Not a 'scientific theory,' it's stealth creationism used in most contexts to avoid Court losses on the topic.

You're such an unscientific asshole, who has both wrong premises AND faulty logic even if your wrong premises are accepted for arguments sake.
`
`

Last edited:
SAVELIBERTY said:
I see your throwing evolution at the frontiers of the universe out as a possibility, though you hold on to that theory on one little planet. Chemical theory is settled science in your mind. Then why is it still theory?
Another Clown.
Science does not have proofs.
Only Math has proofs.
Scientific theories get Affirmed over time.
ie, Evolution is a Theory and a Fact.
As is Atomic theory, etc.
A 'Scientific Theory' (not to be confused with daily usage of 'theory') is the strongest statement science can make about the universe.
`

`

abu afak

To have to call an idiot idiot, because this idiot is dangerous, is not funny. You are wasting time and energy. Some people climb high with their own power - others try to press others down. As I said yet: It's easy to kill Archimedes - but it's difficult to be Archimedes. Nevertheless it's much better to try to go this way or a similiar way. But I'm tired now to try to speak with you. The Roman who killed once his Greek enemy Archimedes ("Do not disturb my circles") had been by the way executed from his own people.

Last edited:
SAVELIBERTY said:
I see your throwing evolution at the frontiers of the universe out as a possibility, though you hold on to that theory on one little planet. Chemical theory is settled science in your mind. Then why is it still theory?
Another Clown.

You call other people "clown"?

Science does not have proofs.

Pasture is green. Take a look.

Only Math has proofs.

¿Gödel's incompleteness theorems?

Scientific theories get Affirmed over time.
ie, Evolution is a Theory and a Fact.

Nearly nothing what someone says today about the theory of evolution is the same as the people said 50 years ago about the theory of evolution. Not to forget the Nazis and other darwinists and racists too, who try to make out of the biological theory of evolution an ideology for politics in societies. Specially how the environment activates and deactivates genes became for example more and more a mystery. Whatever. Better not to believe in anything what has to do with the theory of evolution instead to use the theory of evolution in wrong ways. The theory of evolution says for example "all living forms on planet earth are sisters and brothers" - but who ever heard a darwinist say so? Saint Francis said so! For him not only all living forms even the sun and the moon were his sisters and brothers. Better to believe this, than to believe in any racism.

A 'Scientific Theory' (not to be confused with daily usage of 'theory') is the strongest statement science can make about the universe.

But what today is true in science is able to be wrong tomorrow. But okay: On a higher level of truth and on a higher level of proof. But this is nothing, what has to do with evolution - this has to do with the human spirit and our traditions.

Last edited:

Lol, you mean covered up 60 years ago and your the one with zero evidence except poop coming out your ass.

life752.jpg

Only to make this clear: Norma Jean was an unbelievable intelligent and also an unbelievable beautiful woman. Very talented. She never did do suicide.

The Pasteur reference is another of the frauds you cut and pasted from your ID'iot creation ministries. I debunked it earlier. Another indication that your frantic tirades are getting quite desperate.

Odd that you woukd rattle on about proteins when it was science that gave us the knowledge of proteins, DNA, etc. Not surprisingly, nothing in the study of the biological sciences suggests that magic or supernaturalism plays a role in biology.

Dr. Louis Pasteur is famous. You're just jealous and green because he's a real scientist and a creationist. You could not debunk any real science with your fake science. That is hilarious. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You do not know much about proteins either. Why is protein important? How many amino acids does it consist of? Explain chilarity.

As I've said many times, the supernatural only pertains to God, i.e. the Trinity, and what is explained in Genesis. ToE came much later as one theory is that it was created by Satan and his demons at the Tower of Babel and handed down to King Nimrod. Can you explain what Nirod did with it?

Such childish nonsense. There is no reason to believe Dr. Pasteur was an ID’iot creationist. Why do you feel the need to force your extremist beliefs on others?

It is concerning that you are unable to discern the difference between fantastical, supernatural realms you believe exist and contingent reality. In the alternate reality you dwell in, supernaturalism pertains to much more than you gods as you seem to have an inability to separate fantasy from reality.

Your latest conspiracy theory has something to do with science and “the devil”.

You need professional help.

Such childish nonsense. There is no reason to believe Dr. Pasteur was an ID’iot creationist. Why do you feel the need to force your extremist beliefs on others?

It is concerning that you are unable to discern the difference between fantastical, supernatural realms you believe exist and contingent reality. In the alternate reality you dwell in, supernaturalism pertains to much more than you gods as you seem to have an inability to separate fantasy from reality.

Like I deduced months ago, you are looney tunes.

Like I deduced months ago, you are looney tunes.

That's an odd claim as I am not the one making appeals to magic, supernatural entities, "Devils" and all manner of conspiracy theories that haunt your world.

Your belief in magic, supernaturalism and conspiracy theories requires you to abdicate reason in the face of fear. Any gods which reward fear over reason are not worthy of worship.

So, your testimony is that the natural world is governed by the supernatural. let's see the preponderance of evidence, and let's apply critical thinking to it and see if it withstands scrutiny. As a matter of course, everything that you delineate in your appeals to partisan versions of supernatural gods we must also (in order to be fair and impartial) meet a standard of proof. Obviously, when we seek to apply standards to your gods, you rattle on with endless exceptions why supernaturalism is exempt.

It all becomes completely harmonious when you take the gods out of the equation, doesn't it? No issues at all -- not a single paradox. We have free will, we write our own destiny as we move through linear time, we are responsible for the kind of world we live in, the "plan" is within our hands and is imperfect because we are imperfect, and thus changes-- exactly as it seems to be playing out -- I'd say all concerns are satisfied once you abdicate the notion that there's a "guiding intelligence" from a supernatural realm involved with our existence.

Last edited:
AFAIK we are the only intelligent life and less intelligent life in the universe. Then we have the

9bfc8fed9e0fe5d6b82ce74d6218958debb4a06c4e890c18cc37f475e5d03190.jpg
Pretty sad if we are as smart as it gets.

Maybe for you sealybobo, but yesterday I was looking at the wonders of the world and Big Ben.

The 7 Wonders of the Ancient World

Click through some of the other ThoughtCo articles on wonders of the world and human accomplishments.

You know what separates us from monkeys? About 1%. Imagine another creature in the universe 1% smarter than us. Their babies would play with trigonometry like you played with coloring books

It's too big of a Universe not to say there isn't anything out there..

Darlin', triple negatives confuse me. Are you saying that due to the size of the universe, you feel odds are there is other intelligent life out there?

the universe is 14 billion years old

our solar system is about 4.5 billion years old.

if life can evolve here, in less than 5 billion years, it is quite possible that life originated elsewhere. Some of that life could be billions of years older than us.

so YES it is probable that there is life elsewhere and YES it is probable that some much older and more advanced civilization has visited us.

AFAIK we are the only intelligent life and less intelligent life in the universe. Then we have the

9bfc8fed9e0fe5d6b82ce74d6218958debb4a06c4e890c18cc37f475e5d03190.jpg
Pretty sad if we are as smart as it gets.

Maybe for you sealybobo, but yesterday I was looking at the wonders of the world and Big Ben.

The 7 Wonders of the Ancient World

Click through some of the other ThoughtCo articles on wonders of the world and human accomplishments.

You know what separates us from monkeys? About 1%. Imagine another creature in the universe 1% smarter than us. Their babies would play with trigonometry like you played with coloring books

You are using statistics which could be made to back anything. Instead of DNA, look at the differences in molecules between humans and monkeys. Hundreds of millions of differences. It goes to show they are not the same. Why are the DNA so similar? It just means God reused the same parts. As for your another creature, why don't you show us it? Or do I have to imagine it like everything that has to do with evolution?

Forum List

Back