Are We Allowed To ask?

I'm gonna borrow Howie's thread and ask if we can ask when someone pink gets to return? I am thinking of a certain ornery gunslinger chick.

I miss her.

Along those lines, I'd like to suggest USMB have an Amnesty Month every 3 or 4 years... All the pinks can come back with a somewhat clean slate, but they have to de-activate all socks. That's not to say that they can't screw up and get themselves banned all over again...:eusa_angel::lol:

Think about that for a minute.

It's like telling all your ex's that they can come back and start fighting with you again.

:eek:

I'm gonna borrow Howie's thread and ask if we can ask when someone pink gets to return? I am thinking of a certain ornery gunslinger chick.

I miss her.

Along those lines, I'd like to suggest USMB have an Amnesty Month every 3 or 4 years... All the pinks can come back with a somewhat clean slate, but they have to de-activate all socks. That's not to say that they can't screw up and get themselves banned all over again...:eusa_angel::lol:

It's like telling all your ex's that they can come back and start fighting with you again.

Most of the exes grow up and get lives after a while. A few don't. I think a second chance is a good thing.

Most of the exes grow up and get lives after a while. A few don't. I think a second chance is a good thing.

So, how often do you go to your OWN yard sales to buy back all of your old crap?

:eusa_whistle:

I am completing the correspondence course on becoming a Mod. I have completed Chapter 2. Only 87 more chapters to go. Then I get to take my Mod Exam. If I score a 90% or above I then become a Mod. You too can become a Mod. Just contact someone in Admin and ask them to send you the correspondence course and begin your studies. It is not an easy correspondence course to complete but if you are patient you can manage it. Did you know that Mods get a 5% discount at Dairy Queen?

I am completing the correspondence course on becoming a Mod. I have completed Chapter 2. Only 87 more chapters to go. Then I get to take my Mod Exam. If I score a 90% or above I then become a Mod. You too can become a Mod. Just contact someone in Admin and ask them to send you the correspondence course and begin your studies. It is not an easy correspondence course to complete but if you are patient you can manage it. Did you know that Mods get a 5% discount at Dairy Queen?

Wow! This sounds like a TERRIFIC offer! You mean, I don't have to quit my day job to be a mod or take time off to study to be one?

You know, I wanted to be a Mod, but due to the fact that I'm a whore - I just didn't have the time ... until now!

Can you tell us more about this great opportunity?

Thank you,

Jen

college-student-credit-card-marketing.gif

AKA Suzie Cumquat.

Last edited:

Wow! This sounds like a TERRIFIC offer! You mean, I don't have to quit my day job to be a mod or even to study to be one?

You know, I wanted to be a Mod, but due to the fact that I'm a whore - I just didn't have the time ... until now!

Just contact someone in Admin. They will fill you in on all the details. You do have to study. You also have to have a letter of reference from a Priest, a Judge, your local dog catcher and proof that you have paid your taxes for the last 10 years. I find it easier to study between the hours of midnight and 2 a.m.. Nice and quiet in my house at that time.

Wow! This sounds like a TERRIFIC offer! You mean, I don't have to quit my day job to be a mod or even to study to be one?

Just contact someone in Admin. They will fill you in on all the details. You do have to study. You also have to have a letter of reference from a Priest, a Judge, your local dog catcher and proof that you have paid your taxes for the last 10 years. I find it easier to study between the hours of midnight and 2 a.m.. Nice and quiet in my house at that time.

Shit!

:mad:

Last edited:
Could have asked about secrets of the Universe, but nooooo...

btw, if you scrape me off with a knife I'll fall off... (leech)

You can ask if someone's still a mod. It's not against the rules.

We might not answer, though - and you can get that answer yourself pretty easily.

Can we force mods into indentured servitude or at least 'gently persuade' them to pick up our dry cleaning?

Ummmm, we already clean the poop out of this place...what more do you want!:lol:

Look that persons name up and see what color it is.

Blue Red Brown and Yellow are Mods.

Our color is Donating Member.

All the rest are leeches! Just kidding!

If you didn't already know, you can go to the USMB home page, scroll all the way to the bottom and see who is online along with what Mods are too.

I turn them upside-down to see if they have either a ding-dong or a cha-cha.

You can ask if someone's still a mod. It's not against the rules.

We might not answer, though - and you can get that answer yourself pretty easily.

Can we force mods into indentured servitude or at least 'gently persuade' them to pick up our dry cleaning?

Ummmm, we already clean the poop out of this place...what more do you want!:lol:

Not good enough; a sexy avatar helps us to relax:

Make it happen! How bout Olivia Munn?

Forum List

Back