Are we all ready for Trump being blamed by the left for the terror attack?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The same ones that cry racism every fucking day for every attempt made by Trump to protect Americans from these brown stink bombs.

Get ready.

I know they already are blaming him. Thank God I have so many on ignore. They all give me acid reflux and diarrhea.

Just for shit and giggles I removed everyone from my ignore list and they are talking about the same shit today as months ago.......:cuckoo:

The OP is a shameful politicization of a tragedy today.

He is no better than a jihadist.

What about when there is a shooting and Leftists hope it's a White male and a Conservative? Isn't that politicising a tragedy?

No Jake TheOwl has nothing in common with a Jihadist and yes many Leftists will blame The Donald because they blame The Donald for everything.

The same ones that cry racism every fucking day for every attempt made by Trump to protect Americans from these brown stink bombs.

Get ready.

I know they already are blaming him. Thank God I have so many on ignore. They all give me acid reflux and diarrhea.
Oh...it’s a given that it’s gonna happen. The left thinks Trump is to blame for everything. “I got allergies...fucking Trump.” “It’s raining today...fucking Trump.” “I didn’t win the lottery last night...fucking Trump.”

Get ready.

Who are you blaming? Just curious.

Get ready.

Who are you blaming? Just curious.
Blacks, obviously

Get ready.

It occurred on his watch, so unless someone can prove the perp got here or was influenced by someone that got here under Obama, it is on him.

Get ready.

It occurred on his watch, so unless someone can prove the perp got here or was influenced by someone that got here under Obama, it is on him.
And the lib courts behind activist judges that stop his every move as the left wing American hating sheep cheer?

Get ready.

And the lib courts behind activist judges that stop his every move as the left wing American hating sheep cheer?
there are many other things he can do, things that won't be blocked.

today, it's on him, if he does nothing or the left stops him, then it's clear they want more dead Americans.

just to give you an idea of how little they care, all of these attacks have occurred in cities, where leftists live.

The OP is a shameful politicization of a tragedy today.

He is no better than a jihadist.

What about when there is a shooting and Leftists hope it's a White male and a Conservative? Isn't that politicising a tragedy?

No Jake TheOwl has nothing in common with a Jihadist and yes many Leftists will blame The Donald because they blame The Donald for everything.
We are talking about The Owl's politicization of the killings: foul and sleazy, just like a jihadist. I also corrected someone on the left for doing it.

It's wrong. And it is wrong for you to defend The Owl.

Well, the shitbag Libtard mayor of NY first said "no evidence of terrorism" and "driver possibly upset at another driver" before he realized there is no hiding or lying about it. I don't think New York has had a Democrat mayor that has been so hated by both New Yorkers and definitely the NYPD. There is no way he's running again. Good news for republicans and Trump is he's considering a run for presidency.

Forum List

Back