Are Unions people?

No, political parties don't force you to pay up and join, nor do they prevent you from working.

Bullshit. Unions don't either. Unions make up 7% of the workforce in this country, most of which is in the Public Sector. There's no law saying you have to work for a Union shop... go to the other 93%. You know if they are union before you apply. So shove that strawman up you ass.

To answer the question... No Unions aren't people, neither are corporations, and neither of them should be allowed to collectively donate money to campaigns. I'll tell you what, when there's transparency in these "SUPER PACS" and when Corporations stop doing it, you let me know... then I'll start bitching about Unions. OK?

There is no law saying you have to work for a union shop... but if the owner of a "union shop" hires you ... its the union that will force you to join if you want to work..regardless if you have been hired or not.

Simple... no dues... no job

In my book that is extortion. take that and shove it up your straw man ass.

Now days, shop owners can't do shit, since unions are acting like they are owners.

Ame®icano;3993324 said:
Bullshit. Unions don't either. Unions make up 7% of the workforce in this country, most of which is in the Public Sector. There's no law saying you have to work for a Union shop... go to the other 93%. You know if they are union before you apply. So shove that strawman up you ass.

To answer the question... No Unions aren't people, neither are corporations, and neither of them should be allowed to collectively donate money to campaigns. I'll tell you what, when there's transparency in these "SUPER PACS" and when Corporations stop doing it, you let me know... then I'll start bitching about Unions. OK?

There is no law saying you have to work for a union shop... but if the owner of a "union shop" hires you ... its the union that will force you to join if you want to work..regardless if you have been hired or not.

Now days, shop owners can't do shit, since unions are acting like they are owners.

I had a union job when I got out of the service. They were some of the most lazy fucks I have ever met to this day.

No one ever called unions "people".

Unlike "corporations". Ask Mitt.

BS, my shop went UNion and i had to join to keep my job i had before there was a union there.

Not forced? Right to work laws force people to join, load of crap from a liberal again

Is it any wonder you people are doomed!

Go someplace else then. The choice still remains in your hands.

I can not stand unions especially in the public sector. They have no place in our schools , our police , fire dept !! If you work for the public you can not STRIKE period.. .Just like in the military they can not strike if they dont like what they get paid. Choose your rate choose your fate is the saying you get in the military!

Fuck you. Unions are especially important in the Public Sector to protect good employees from assholes like you. You go out there and take fuckin' bullet, or get blood exposure from an HIV positive inmate, or get smacked around by an irate adult male with developmental disabilities and explosive psychiatric disorders...

You're just another idiot with an inferiority complex who doesn't like the fact that someone got a job that you didn't.

I can not stand unions especially in the public sector. They have no place in our schools , our police , fire dept !! If you work for the public you can not STRIKE period.. .Just like in the military they can not strike if they dont like what they get paid. Choose your rate choose your fate is the saying you get in the military!

I've always wondered why the military can't unionize, but cops can. They say the military can't because then troops could unionize to disobey orders. But aren't cops taking orders also? What if the police union wants to no longer do high risk arrest warrants? They are ordered to, but the union tells them to stop doing it? The public suffers.

I was a member of one of those, btw, in the 90's. Was.......eye opening to say the least.

Management is notified well in advance of any strike situation. In the 80's they used to have what was known as the "blue Flu" where sections of the force would call off sick. But that was negotiated away. High risk arrest warrants? you have got to be kidding me? These guys lay their lives on the line every goddammed day protecting your ignorant asses. That scenario would never happen. But, what could happen is that jerks like you rob them of their retirements, reduce their pay, and make them pay their own health care... and then you might see some "why the fuck should I stick my neck out for you?" type situations... and you'd deserve it.

I've always wondered why the military can't unionize, but cops can. They say the military can't because then troops could unionize to disobey orders. But aren't cops taking orders also? What if the police union wants to no longer do high risk arrest warrants? They are ordered to, but the union tells them to stop doing it? The public suffers.

I was a member of one of those, btw, in the 90's. Was.......eye opening to say the least.
military cant unionize because if they do any nation can come in here to attack us. Its a federal thing. I am pretty sure you cant unionize in federal jobs. If the military up and leaves they go to Levonworth for being AWOL..

When you join the Military... it's not a job. It is a term of service, a contract. Once you sign that contract, you are their property for your active commitment term. You can't just quit if you don't like it either.

No, political parties don't force you to pay up and join, nor do they prevent you from working.

No one told you to apply there, did they?

Ame®icano;3993324 said:

Where? You are so full of shit.. Once again.. 7% of the workforce. You guys lie so bad and make shit up as you go... but that's par for the course for intellectually dishonest people.

Ame®icano;3993324 said:

I had a union job when I got out of the service. They were some of the most lazy fucks I have ever met to this day.

Wow... another stellar and unprovable post by auto... yeah, I believe ya, slick. Come do my job for a month.

Go someplace else then. The choice still remains in your hands.

Fuck off.

Why? isn't that what you tell us when we say there should be a living wage? go find a better job? Just giving you your own advice.

Freedom is to much for you isnt it, you cant handle being responsible for your own life so you have to fuckup everyones elses.

Your problem is manhood eluded you. Good thing the communists made being a man illegal, must be why you are one.

Oh boy!

Another "fuck the worker" thread.

80% of workers are not in unions and many that are in unions don't want to be. Quite frankly from my experience with unions both being forced to join one and being forced to hire union workers, I can't say as I blame them.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;3993324 said:

Wow... another stellar and unprovable post by auto... yeah, I believe ya, slick. Come do my job for a month.

You need for someone to come take ten breaks a day?

:lol:

Fuck off.

Why? isn't that what you tell us when we say there should be a living wage? go find a better job? Just giving you your own advice.

Freedom is to much for you isnt it, you cant handle being responsible for your own life so you have to fuckup everyones elses.

Your problem is manhood eluded you. Good thing the communists made being a man illegal, must be why you are one.

Manhood eluded me? What in the FUCK are you talking about? Your problem is that you probably don't even have a job mr CEO. You talk a big fucking game, but you're on here all the time... so either you are unemployed and lying your ass off or your posting on your employers' dime, which is fucked up and should go against everything a good conservative stands for, or you really are the boss, in which case... hey it's your business...if you want to fuck around on the internet all day, that's up to you... but that's not how I would run a business.

Forum List

Back