Are Unarmed Israelis Now Arming Themselves ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The October 7 massacre showed what can happen in places where people are mostly unarmed and defenseless against armed attackers. So what is happening in the place tht was attacked on October 7th ?

Have these released hostages and others there bought guns to defend themselves with ? Or are they ust as vulnerable now as they were on Oct 7th?

Might Hamas attack Israel again ? That is a silly question. Of course they will attack again. They are Muslims who are commanded by the Koran to do that. They believe this is their duty - to kill "infidels" (non-Muslims) and make he whole world Islamic.

Maybe the Oct 7 raid was just done to gain the release of Palestinian/Hamas individuals, and once that is accomplished, Hamas will go right back to attacking Israel again...and again...and again. Muslims have been doing this for 1400 years.

In addition to Hamas attacking Israel, what is say that they will not attack American cities and towns, as well ? with the Mexican border wide open and millions of illegal aliens streaming in, there are probably hundreds (if not thousands of Hamas killers here already, taking their time and planning thier attacks.

All the situations are ripe for Hamas to stage many attacks here in the US. Thousands of schools, hospitals, workplaces etc still remain as gun free zones, with occupants disarmed and vulnerable.

Last edited:
The October 7 massacre showed what can happen in places where people are mostly unarmed and defenseless against armed attackers. So what is happening in the place tht was attacked on October 7th ?

Have these released hostages and others there bought guns to defend themselves with ? Or are they ust as vulnerable now as they were on Oct 7th?

Might Hamas attack Israel again ? That is a silly question. Of course they will attack again. They are Muslims who are commanded by the Koran to do that. They believe this is their duty - to kill "infidels" (non-Muslims) and make he whole world Islamic.

Maybe the Oct 7 raid was just done to gain the release of Palestinian/Hamas individuals, and once that is accomplished, Hamas will go right back to attacking Israel again...and again...and again. Muslims have been doing this for 1400 years.

In addition to Hamas attacking Israel, what is say that they will not attack American cities and towns, as well ? with the Mexican border wide open and millions of illegal aliens streaming in, there are probably hundreds (if not thousands of Hamas killers here already, taking their time and planning thier attacks.

All the situations are ripe for Hamas to stage many attacks here in the US. Thousands of schools, hospitals, workplaces etc still remain as gun free zones, with occupants disarmed and vulnerable.

~~~~~~
Indeed, both in Israel and in the U.S. Jewish people are arming themselves.

One problem is that the Israeli government asked our current administration if we could provide Israeli citizens that reside in the West Bank, with AR-15 style rifles to protect themselves from pro-Hamas Muslims that may attack them. Our "idiot-in-charge" in the Oval Office declined their request.
Since that fool doesn't want to provide weapons for Israeli civilians, perhaps Germany could be persuaded to arm the Israelis in the West Bank, considering Germany's past history with the Jews.

One problem is that the Israeli government asked our current administration if we could provide Israeli citizens that reside in the West Bank, with AR-15 style rifles to protect themselves from pro-Hamas Muslims that may attack them. Our "idiot-in-charge" in the Oval Office declined their request.
Since that fool doesn't want to provide weapons for Israeli civilians, perhaps Germany could be persuaded to arm the Israelis in the West Bank, considering Germany's past history with the Jews.

~~~~~~
Typical of Joey Xi Bai Dung.
I'm sure that the people that manufacture the HK, SIG, or Berretta. They all make variations of the AR-15 in Europe.
Funny, Incompetent Joey left nearly 300,000 M4-A1 rifles in Afghanistan for the Taliban in his midnight bugout, but won't sell AR-15's to the Israeli's.

Last edited:

Are Unarmed Israelis Now Arming Themselves​

Remkarkable medical news .
Are The Israeli Terrorists suffering so badly that this is the only way to get replacement troops ?
Is it a new needle technique or do they use lasers?

~~~~~~
Indeed, both in Israel and in the U.S. Jewish people are arming themselves.

My Israeli friend just shot me a text last week telling me that Israel is going to Sponsor a network of training schools for private citizen firearms use!
So yeah I think they are making changes.

~~~~~~
Typical of Joey Xi Bai Dung.
I'm sure that the people that manufacture the HK, SIG, or Berretta. They all make variations of the AR-15 in Europe.
Funny, Incompetent Joey left nearly 300,000 M4-A1 rifles in Afghanistan for the Taliban in his midnight bugout, but won't sell AR-15's to the Israeli's.
And the Biden bonehead beat goes on. The president who just can't ever do anything right. Amazing how there could be even one person who supports this flunko. :rolleyes:

My Israeli friend just shot me a text last week telling me that Israel is going to Sponsor a network of training schools for private citizen firearms use!
So yeah I think they are making changes.
They better..and fast. Unfortunately, in the US, with the sieve that is the southern border, millions of gun free zones, and Democrats doing everything they can to have Americans be unarmed and defenseless, we have a scenario that is ripe for the picking for Hamas, Hezbollah et al jihad crazies.

Don't be surprised if we see dozens of Oct 7 attacks happening in US cities. Jihadists are likey to step up their violence, in fear of Donald Trump returning to the presidency in Jan 2024.

They better..and fast. Unfortunately, in the US, with the sieve that is the southern border, millions of gun free zones, and Democrats doing everything they can to have Americans be unarmed and defenseless, we have a scenario that is ripe for the picking for Hamas, Hezbollah et al jihad crazies.

Don't be surprised if we see dozens of Oct 7 attacks happening in US cities. Jihadists are likey to step up their violence, in fear of Donald Trump returning to the presidency in Jan 2024.
Hamas has a fairly good sized Hispanic following. Islam is growing in Mexico.

They will do it when Democrat support both tactical and financial.

Hamas has a fairly good sized Hispanic following. Islam is growing in Mexico.

I don't believe a word of what this guy is saying. He talked for almost 4 minutes about spreading Islam in Mexico. I can't imagine Mexicans having any interest in Islam, and if they know anything about it, and what's in the Koran, they would hate its guts.

This video is taqiyya (lies), and Nonsense.

It's not just Jews.

Most of the guns in the US over the past few years have been purchased by women and blacks.

That's what happens when your neighborhoods are getting mostly peacefully looted and rioted into the ground.

President Biden would not be allowed to settle Palestinians in American cities under a proposal proposed in the Senate by Senator Steve Daines (R-MT), the head of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC).

Breitbart News reported last week that Representatives Tom Tiffany (R-WI) and Andy Ogles (R-TN) were going to introduce the “GAZA Act,” which stands for “Guaranteeing Aggressors Zero Admission.”

Both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Biden’s senior staff would be prohibited under the proposal from granting visas to individuals holding passports issued by the Palestinian Authority and from facilitating the entry of Palestinians into the US through a parole system.

This week, Daines said he would be proposing the GAZA Act in the Senate.

Republicans Sens. Tom Cotton (R-AR) along with Marco Rubio (R-FL) have gone so far as to say that the Biden administration should start deporting those with visas that support Hamas, in addition to refraining from resettling Palestinians inside the US.

Forum List

Back