It is delusional for anytone to believe biden can beat Trump

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
if the democrats want to win they must act soon to dump biden.

Unfortunately for them they do not have any viable candidates.......the best thing for them to do would be to come up with a fresh face........someone likeable....perhaps fromthe sportrs field or the entertainment world

I think it’s delusional to believe the Democratic Party will not ”find” the votes needed to beat Trump if they are allowed to get away with it. The real question is how will the DNC challenge state laws about missing primary deadlines if they keep dragging their feet.

I think it’s delusional to believe the Democratic Party will not ”find” the votes needed to beat Trump if they are allowed to get away with it. The real question is how will the DNC challenge state laws about missing primary deadlines if they keep dragging their feet.

An election can only be stolen if it is very close.....Trump would beat biden by double digits....impossible to steal such an election.

An election can only be stolen if it is very close.....Trump would beat biden by double digits....impossible to steal such an election.
It’s delusional to think Trump would win by double digits, especially if RFK JR stays in as a 3rd party candidate. He would appeal to a large chunks of people who can’t vote for Trump and wouldn’t vote for Biden.

It’s delusional to think Trump would win by double digits, especially if RFK JR stays in as a 3rd party candidate. He would appeal to a large chunks of people who can’t vote for Trump and wouldn’t vote for Biden.

I humbly disagree. Biden's devotees are pretty much committed to him, and there are 10's of millions of them. Sleepy Joe has essentially rigged the Democrat primary system. Even the Kennedys withdrew as they didn't have a chance. Even if Biden were to die, he isn't going anywhere. The DNC has all seen "Weekend at Bernies" and is very familiar with how to keep such and event quiet.

Unfortunately for them they do not have any viable candidates.......the best thing for them to do would be to come up with a fresh face........someone likeable....perhaps fromthe sportrs field or the entertainment world

They're planning another theft.... That's why they're not to worried.

I humbly disagree. Biden's devotees are pretty much committed to him, and there are 10's of millions of them. Sleepy Joe has essentially rigged the Democrat primary system. Even the Kennedys withdrew as they didn't have a chance. Even if Biden were to die, he isn't going anywhere. The DNC has all seen "Weekend at Bernies" and is very familiar with how to keep such and event quiet.
Unfortunately I think you may be right.

RFK....is going to be an interesting part of the mix for sure.

You're a year out. A lot can happen. You're counting your chickens before they hatch.

They are caught between a rock and hard place. Somehow they want to simultaneously admit to how bad Biden is and needs replacing and how bad he has been for the country while at the same time backing all of the same policies Biden has done and wants. That's pretty hard to do and is an impossible task.

So in November Biden will be another year older and even more senile.

I hope Republicans STFU about Biden being too old and unelectable.

We want Biden to run, especially when Kennedy, Manchin, Jill Stein, and Cornell West are also on the ballot.

Forum List

Back