Are Trump Supporters OK With His Open Defense of Bill O'Reilly's Sexual Harassment Claims?

Are you OK with Trump openly defending Bill O'Reilly?

• I support Trump, and I'm a hypocrite, so yes I'm OK with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't support Trump, but I'm OK with it

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I support Trump, but I don't like that he's openly defending O'Reilly

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I didn't support Trump, and I also don't like that hes' defending Bill O'Reilly

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
If so why?

When Obama commented in defense of his friend Bill Gates you guys had fits and conniptions, so if it's suddenly OK now to comment on public and ongoing cases...what changed?

If so why?

When Obama commented in defense of his friend Bill Gates you guys had fits and conniptions, so if it's suddenly OK now to comment on public and ongoing cases...what changed?

I'm the prez. of the right wing on this forum and I don't remember anything about gates or trump and riley.

but I never defend assault or abuse.
Sometimes harassment can be held up to conjecture and used as a weapon

The scuzzy moneygrubbing old sluts at Fox are all hysterically thrashing to get in on the phony sex harassment gravy train.

Just a few years ago they were knocking themselves out to give head to Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and other alpha males in exchange for air time.

Then the sows who were once hot sword swallowers -- Kelly, Carlson, Dhue, etc. -- reached that post-cougar over-the-hill stage and the Masters of the Universe moved on to younger stuff with tighter twats.

So now the name of the game is, "He grabbed my pussy. Gimme money."

Know what we mean?

you guys had fits and conniptions

For the record, I've had neither a fit nor a conniption in my life. However, I'm in favour of anything Trump does that sends you up the gum tree.

Joan-Crawford-1964-Strait-Jacket.JPG

If so why?

You're a democrat who supported Bill Clinton and Mrs Bill Clinton.
You have no room to ask anything about the morality of sex harassment and the morality of excusing sexual predators.

In my life, I have been accused of many things, not one of which was true. That alone stands to put reasonable doubt in my mind without more information than is available.

You must not mean either your name or your face!

But, hey, it's not like any of them are fetuses and RWNJs love to hate on them wimmins cuz they know they ain't never get one like that. Same reason drumpf and liar OReilly grabs pussy. It's the only way they can get it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

O'Reilly isn't accused of grabbing pussy, just calling women who have one and the truthfulness of that is iffy.

Democrats should stick with gems like the Trump backed candidate in Kansas went down in a stunning landslide defeat.

LANDSLIDE d'ya hear.

It's as true as the claims made against O'Reilly and Trump.

I'll bet the ladies loved it.

Not the defense of O'Reilly.

That other thing.

yiostheoy

Lemme guess ... You're always preaching about being a better christian than just about anybody, you defend protecting pedophiles so they can rape more little kids, you've shown yourself to be an ignorant racist and a stupid trumpkin so my bet is you're also a pussy grabber.

Or maybe you're just jealous.

Oh for the old days when slime stayed under rocks where it belongs.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If so why?

Nothing,

But you poll is two day old diaper.

Your first option.....stupid.

Go f**k yourself.

I love how Trump settles for millions....O Reilly / Fox settles for millions...but don't read too much into that.

:haha:

If so why?

Defense? You could post exactly what he said...that would help the discussion. From what I saw he said he thinks O'Reilly is an okay guy and doesn't believe the accusations......not exactly defending him.....he knows him, sort of.....so why should he believe them over O'Reilly? He has been a victim of false accusations himself so it would make sense outside of actual evidence...

If so why?

How many threads are you going to start on the O'Reilly Harassment Allegations?

It's easy to see how O'Reilly would be tagged with this accusation, but what was really said?

I remember the Cocaine Snorting Faggot claiming Obama was his F'k Buddy, but hey you voted for him twice right?

I can't vote, because there is no ''I don't care one way or another'' option.

I see O'Reilly's ratings are up in light of sponsors dropping their ads from his show. This, even though the fact that Fox News and O'Reilly have given $13 million to the accusers, to keep it out of the courts. Why wouldn't Fox and O'Reilly allow this be addressed in a court of law to show O'Reilly's innocence? Maybe it's better to paying out the money to keep the details from going public.
This is a testimony of the lack of moral values of your typical O'Reilly viewer. Talk about easily manipulated dorks.
I rest my case.

If so why?

You have no room to ask anything about the morality of sex harassment and the morality of excusing sexual predators.

Typical Trumper, doesn't know the difference between consenting adults and sexual assault....

Bill O'reilly has a history of hush money being given out... This was known years ago...

And by the way your defense of Trump and O'Reilly's behaviour is to deflect by pointing fingers at others...

So you must consider Trump guilty...

If so why?

Typical Trumper, doesn't know the difference between consenting adults and sexual assault....

Bill O'reilly has a history of hush money being given out... This was known years ago...

And by the way your defense of Trump and O'Reilly's behaviour is to deflect by pointing fingers at others...

So you must consider Trump guilty...
Typical lying lefty revising history. WTF do you suppose Clinton was investigated for?
You're dishonest.

Forum List

Back