Are Trump Supporters OK With His Open Defense of Bill O'Reilly's Sexual Harassment Claims?

Are you OK with Trump openly defending Bill O'Reilly?

• I support Trump, and I'm a hypocrite, so yes I'm OK with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't support Trump, but I'm OK with it

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I support Trump, but I don't like that he's openly defending O'Reilly

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I didn't support Trump, and I also don't like that hes' defending Bill O'Reilly

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Bill O’Reilly Is Going on Vacation. Will His Show Return?

Embattled Fox News host Bill O’Reilly announced tonight that he is taking a vacation. O’Reilly’s decision to go off the air in the midst of a sexual harassment scandal and advertiser boycott arguably has the appearance of a suspension, but O’Reilly worked to dispel that notion. He announced that he’d scheduled his trip “last fall” — well before the New York Times reported he paid $13 million to settle harassment claims. A Fox News spokesperson confirmed O’Reilly will return on April 24.

But according to four network sources, there’s talk inside Fox News that tonight’s show could be his last. Lawyers for the law firm Paul, Weiss, hired last summer by 21st Century Fox to investigate Roger Ailes, are currently doing a “deep dive” investigation into O’Reilly’s behavior. They’re focused now on sexual harassment claims by O’Reilly guest Wendy Walsh after she reported her claims via the company’s anonymous hotline.

<more>

If so why?

When Obama commented in defense of his friend Bill Gates you guys had fits and conniptions, so if it's suddenly OK now to comment on public and ongoing cases...what changed?
The bro's before ho's club that includes the ancillary club of pussy grabbers have to defend each other's tactics in women handling..

If so why?

When Obama commented in defense of his friend Bill Gates you guys had fits and conniptions, so if it's suddenly OK now to comment on public and ongoing cases...what changed?
What changed? The liberal wording is all that ever changes.

If so why?

I don't remember obozo' defense of bill gates. In fact I don't remember bill gates doing anything wrong. As far as oreily, I think they're might be something to the allegations, although none of us know for sure. If trump has a relationship with the guy he's in a better position to judge.

If so why?

Of course Trump defends him

He thinks...Is that all?
I've done much worse

17796353_10158466809480494_7379687944287555585_n.jpg

This is how liberal minds work.

Hey, Scubs, if a red-blooded American male feels like grabbing some wet pussy, grab away.

Pleasuring the man is what a sow is for.

Know what we mean?

The scuzzy moneygrubbing old sluts at Fox are all hysterically thrashing to get in on the phony sex harassment gravy train.

Just a few years ago they were knocking themselves out to give head to Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and other alpha males in exchange for air time.

Then the sows who were once hot sword swallowers -- Kelly, Carlson, Dhue, etc. -- reached that post-cougar over-the-hill stage and the Masters of the Universe moved on to younger stuff with tighter twats.

So now the name of the game is, "He grabbed my pussy. Gimme money."

Know what we mean?

Yes you mean that you're a useless, misogynistic asshole who has no respect for women whatsoever.

"Respect?"

"RESPECT?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

We are red-blooded American men.

The sows line up to service us carnally.

That's just the way it is.

Know what we mean?

Just another ridiculous and inexplicable comment from Trump, who appears to have little understanding of or appreciation for, uh, much.
Would you post that comment that you find inexplicable?

That O'Reilly might be innocent of the claims or what?

The OP, btw, is just troll bait, and says more about the libtard that posted it than anything about either O'Reilly or Trump.

Marc, your poll is missing one popular option; "I support Trump, and I dont give a flying fuck what the latest hysterical libtard hissy fit about him is."

Just another ridiculous and inexplicable comment from Trump, who appears to have little understanding of or appreciation for, uh, much.
Would you post that comment that you find inexplicable?

That O'Reilly might be innocent of the claims or what?

The OP, btw, is just troll bait, and says more about the libtard that posted it than anything about either O'Reilly or Trump.
He said "I don't think he did anything wrong".

First, how in the hell did he come to that conclusion?

Second, if it turns out that O'Reilly DID, then Trump looks BAD.

Trump simply doesn't understand, still, that people are actually listening.

He said "I don't think he did anything wrong".
First, how in the hell did he come to that conclusion?

Meh, when I hear someone say "I dont think that FILL_IN_THE_BLANK is true." that to me sounds like a best guess or they would use terms that convey more certitude.

His best guess is Bill dino nuffin, and that is all it is, a best guess based on what he knows about O'Reilly.

Second, if it turns out that O'Reilly DID, then Trump looks BAD.

I dunno, he looks like he didnt know O'Reilly, but do you really think that criminal charges are going to be brough and O'Reilly found guilty.

I seriously doubt that that will happen, and anything less than that really doesnt prove anything.

Trump simply doesn't understand, still, that people are actually listening.

No, I think he understands that, but I dont see the cause for taking it as outrageous to express his opinion and show support for a friend.

If so why?

Hillary supporters had no problem with her going after her husbands victim of actual rape.

Forum List

Back