Are Trump supporters basically okay with letting Wall Street do whatever it wants?

You people are either dumb or hypocrites. Which is it?
Are you volunteering your experience in formulating Economic Policy?
Who would you have appointed?
I think he is talking about the deregulation that Trump signed off on, not the people he put in charge... although, his selections did pretty much forecast the actions
Dodd-Frank was a joke.
You make a brilliant point. Well done!

Are you volunteering your experience in formulating Economic Policy?
Who would you have appointed?
I think he is talking about the deregulation that Trump signed off on, not the people he put in charge... although, his selections did pretty much forecast the actions
Dodd-Frank was a joke.
You make a brilliant point. Well done!
Read it and you'll find 2 clauses that render all the other clauses null and void.
I haven't read it in a long time but I knew back then it wall yet another MNC joke on America.

billy even with your guy there wall street was doing what it wanted....were you ok with that?....or were you a dumbass?....or are you a hypocrite?....
Dodd Frank wasn't enough, but it sure as hell was something effective. This is despite the stock market being at an all time high under Obama.

billy even with your guy there wall street was doing what it wanted....were you ok with that?....or were you a dumbass?....or are you a hypocrite?....
Dodd Frank wasn't enough, but it sure as hell was something effective. This is despite the stock market being at an all time high under Obama.
Because Off-Shoring, Business Visas and trespassers are still having a field day.
Not for long.

Neither...we are patriots looking out FOR ALL AMERICANS.
So just to be clear, you think Wall Street execs need to be looked out for?
Billy, stop obsessing with those more successful than you. President Trump is looking out for all Americans.
I'm not. I'm fine with the existence Wall Street. They just shouldn't be able to do whatever the fuck they want. I know you cons struggle with nuance but try to keep up.

yea obama made a lot of money didnt he?...not a bad take for 8 years....

Billy000...where've you been the last eight years? In a cave? Under a rock? Davy Jones locker at the bottom of the ocean?
You mean the non stop job growth since mid 2009? How about the record-setting Dow? Or perhaps you mean the growing consumer confidence? Hmm. Maybe you're referring to the growth in wages? How about the dramatically reduced deficit?

Billy000...where've you been the last eight years? In a cave? Under a rock? Davy Jones locker at the bottom of the ocean?
You mean the non stop job growth since mid 2009? How about the record-setting Dow? Or perhaps you mean the growing consumer confidence? Hmm. Maybe you're referring to the growth in wages? How about the dramatically reduced deficit?
I probably asked you before about this JOB growth issue.
Are you one of those millions of lucky bastards making $9.00/hour?

The Dow is Wall St Billy.

But it only becomes a problem for you when a Republican is president.

Warren blasts Obama over Wall St.

Forum List

Back