Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Another brilliant, insightful post by del, a true model on how everybody should discuss things on a message board :clap2:

In defense of Del, yours was a question that many on the left would laugh at.

It was a valid question, but most common sense americans on both the left and the right know exactly what the ACLU's agenda is.

ANd I have no doubt you do as well. So the question was rhetorical and trolling in my eyes. ANd I assume Del's eyes as well.

It's about protecting people's civil liberties.

But please, do tell us what their true agenda is.:cuckoo:

Love the "nuts" thing you used. Good stuff.

I do not debate those that make judgement calls on my posts without knowing my response to their question first.

Why?

Becuase whatever I respond with, you have already deemed my senitments as nuts and likely you will use your response to knock my thought process and question my intelligence.

Sorry. I have better things to do today.

Why single out Obama? Let's kick 'em all out... from the empty suit down. Just for fun.

Because some of us go with experience. Imagine a federal government as fucked as the State of California''s government where term limits have produced a gang unaware of it's own history and with institutional memory, It can't get a friggin' thing done.

Sort of like going to a hospital full of pre med students.

plus, throw them all out and the real power will rest with the lobbyists, aides and hangers on instead of the elected. you may not like who gets elected. I don't usually, but I do respect the vote even as I have contempt for the voters.

you on the other have have just contempt and anger and frustration. they used to proscribe medicine for what ails you....:eusa_whistle:

do you truly feel the federal government is doing a better job than the California legislature?

Would you say the US as a whole is in better shape than California?

If it is, it is by a very small margin.

So I repectfully disagree with you.

I don't know that the federal government is doing a good job now. The recent elections have given us a government that is split and one party, the GOP that is using obstruction as a policy.

Comparing what a government full of experienced representatives can do, with one full of newbees is silly.

The federal government acts when we are in trouble. Like it or not the economic actions of the federal government saved a severe depression form happening. Thank god no lightweights were in charge...they would maybe have taken poll after poll as Rome (USA) perished.

your problem is you confuse my support of an experienced government with support for the present ones actions.

Like it or not, the legislative tactics used by both parties serve a purpose and keep the system functioning.

In CA. the state government is inept and unable to deal with a fiscal crisis because it is full of representatives who face term limits and who are looking to the future more than the present. They are lame ducks. They also cannot act because the ridiculous petition system out here (I am in CA) has hamstrung what the government can do and how. The CA. system is dysfunctional. It is huge. It is unmanageable within the parameters people have set through the ballot initiative process.

It was a valid question, but most common sense americans on both the left and the right know exactly what the ACLU's agenda is.

ANd I have no doubt you do as well. So the question was rhetorical and trolling in my eyes. ANd I assume Del's eyes as well.

I do not debate those that make judgement calls on my posts without knowing my response to their question first.

Why?

Becuase whatever I respond with, you have already deemed my senitments as nuts and likely you will use your response to knock my thought process and question my intelligence.

Meaning you have nothing, and you won't discuss anything with people that call you out on your bullshit and contradictions. Wasn't it you making judgment of me and my post, with nothing to back it up, other than you claiming its laughable and trolling? And when questioned, you don't answer. Pretend all you want, you are no better than many of the other hacks on here

Good day, we all can clearly see now that you have nothing to back up your statements. Run along now

Last edited:

Why?

Waaaaaaaaa, I can't practice what I preach, so I'm going to run off

Because some of us go with experience. Imagine a federal government as fucked as the State of California''s government where term limits have produced a gang unaware of it's own history and with institutional memory, It can't get a friggin' thing done.

Sort of like going to a hospital full of pre med students.

plus, throw them all out and the real power will rest with the lobbyists, aides and hangers on instead of the elected. you may not like who gets elected. I don't usually, but I do respect the vote even as I have contempt for the voters.

you on the other have have just contempt and anger and frustration. they used to proscribe medicine for what ails you....:eusa_whistle:

do you truly feel the federal government is doing a better job than the California legislature?

Would you say the US as a whole is in better shape than California?

If it is, it is by a very small margin.

So I repectfully disagree with you.

I don't know that the federal government is doing a good job now. The recent elections have given us a government that is split and one party, the GOP that is using obstruction as a policy.

Comparing what a government full of experienced representatives can do, with one full of newbees is silly.

The federal government acts when we are in trouble. Like it or not the economic actions of the federal government saved a severe depression form happening. Thank god no lightweights were in charge...they would maybe have taken poll after poll as Rome (USA) perished.

your problem is you confuse my support of an experienced government with support for the present ones actions.

Like it or not, the legislative tactics used by both parties serve a purpose and keep the system functioning.

In CA. the state government is inept and unable to deal with a fiscal crisis because it is full of representatives who face term limits and who are looking to the future more than the present. They are lame ducks. They also cannot act because the ridiculous petition system out here (I am in CA) has hamstrung what the government can do and how. The CA. system is dysfunctional. It is huge. It is unmanageable within the parameters people have set through the ballot initiative process.

The federal government acts when we are in trouble. Like it or not the economic actions of the federal government saved a severe depression form happening. Thank god no lightweights were in charge...

And all of them answering to a "newbie" President fresh off the Jr. Senator's bus. Now there's some irony for ya.....

I didn't say they represent conservatism, but they do represent a branch of the Tea Party and American conservatism.

:eusa_whistle:

And the left has PETA, Code Pink and the ACLU.

PETA and Code Pink are not liberal or Democratic organizations. :cuckoo:

The ACLU is a liberal org, not a Democratic one.

The DNC is a big tent party.

The GOP made a big deal about trying to be a big tent party during the 90s. that is an acknowledgment that they weren't. they failed. Any party that is so in lock step as the GOP has been is a small tent party. Ideological purity is what the Tea Party wants and what many in the GOP want

you are admitting the American conservative movement and the Tea Party are the right wing version of PETA, AND CODE PINK. Those two groups are crazy and no friends of Democrats or liberals. :rofl:

Why?

Meaning you have nothing, and you won't discuss anything with people that call you out on your bullshit and contradictions. Wasn't it you making judgment of me and my post, with nothing to back it up, other than you claiming its laughable? And when questioned, you don't answer. Pretend all you want, you are no better than many of the other hacks on here

Good day, we all can clearly see now that you have nothing to back up your statements. Run along now

Looks like you exposed me for what I am Dr Gregg.

Another brilliant, insightful post by del, a true model on how everybody should discuss things on a message board :clap2:

i was answering the question posed in the OP.

carry on.

So, now I look like an ass.

Hey, it was my decision, my fault.

Sorry I put words in your mouth.

no problem. i could have been more clear; i thought the OP was ridiculous on its face and reacted.

Why?

Meaning you have nothing, and you won't discuss anything with people that call you out on your bullshit and contradictions. Wasn't it you making judgment of me and my post, with nothing to back it up, other than you claiming its laughable? And when questioned, you don't answer. Pretend all you want, you are no better than many of the other hacks on here

Looks like you exposed me for what I am Dr Gregg.

try not to let it make you cynical. :lol:

I like the way you are thinking that a president can be impeached for not upholding the constitution but this country won't do that so their won't be enough votes in either house to do that.

The term "Czars" started under Reagan. They are people who are "experts" and give advice. Only a moronic, spam eating idiot would believe they make policy.

Is it possible for you guys to be any more stupid? Yes, you could be drooling off in a corner some where.

Oh wait, there is something from the side of your mouth. Juuuust there. Ok, got it. You can go back to your lies.

So they advice on policy but dont make it?

How exactly does someone do that?

Someone says, "I'm an expert on fire. If you stick your hand in a fire, it will burn you".

So Bush stuck his hand in the fire. If the Czar had made a policy that said, "It's my policy never to stick your hand in a fire", then Bush wouldn't have gotten burned.

But the Czars position is to offer expert advice only.

There, glad I'm could clear that up.

The GOP made a big deal about trying to be a big tent party during the 90s. that is an acknowledgment that they weren't. they failed. Any party that is so in lock step as the GOP has been is a small tent party. Ideological purity is what the Tea Party wants and what many in the GOP want

you are admitting the American conservative movement and the Tea Party are the right wing version of PETA, AND CODE PINK. Those two groups are crazy and no friends of Democrats or liberals. :rofl:

Would you at least be willing to say that PETA, CODE PINK and the ACLU are made up mainly of Democrats? Because I would be willing to bet that was the point he was making.

Would you at least be willing to say that PETA, CODE PINK and the ACLU are made up mainly of Democrats? Because I would be willing to bet that was the point he was making.

Actually, I used the term "the left" and I may be wrong, but I would bet the farm that there is not a single conservative associated with PETA and Code Pink.

I NEVER mentioned the DEMS so I am not sure what that was all about.

But Dante is a stright shooter. With Gregg interrupting with his rants, ego bursts, and penis comparisons, things can get a little convoluted.

And all of them answering to a "newbie" President fresh off the Jr. Senator's bus. Now there's some irony for ya.....

The Congress answers to the Executive? I thought Bush wasn't President anymore?

:lol:

What's your point? You're right...Bush ISN'T President anymore...he's been gone for a while now...however, some might still be confused as he continues to be blamed for things that are taking place even this far into the Obama administration. I guess I could see how you could get confused.

Actually, I used the term "the left" and I may be wrong, but I would bet the farm that there is not a single conservative associated with PETA and Code Pink.

I NEVER mentioned the DEMS so I am not sure what that was all about.

But Dante is a stright shooter. With Gregg interrupting with his rants, ego bursts, and penis comparisons, things can get a little convoluted.

:lol: That's what you say when you get called out on your bullshit. FUnny, you can make insulting comments about people, but run and cry once someone does the same to you.

You call those rants? I guess when its conservatives ranting and raving, that's OK, as most of the posts on here are rants and raves.

Still waiting to hear the secret agenda of the ACLU. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back