Are there any republican presidents democrats have not wanted to impeach

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Mad maxi waters wanted to impeach trump before he took office and i know they were trying to impeach bush .
Im only 30 but it like is this seems like a democrat game plan that and calling all republicans war mongers and racist.

O im not white by the way bi racial .I value human life .

Mad maxi waters wanted to impeach trump before he took office and i know they were trying to impeach bush .
Im only 30 but it like is this seems like a democrat game plan that and calling all republicans war mongers and racist.

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Both Impeached Presidents were Democrats.....you were sayin?

• Banned

I said it seens like democrats want to impeach every republican president did I stutter

Ike was the last Republican President who did not give obvious overwhelming reasons for being impeached. Perhaps Ford, but some think his pardon of Nixon was a reason for impeachment.

Karma is just coming around to deliver a well-deserved bitch slap to Trump and the pseudocons.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies![/QUOTE]

You missed the third, oh uninformed one.

First (or firstly, if you're Brit), this little game of impeachment for membership in a party started with Clinton. If you're too young to remember, Clinton availed himself of sexual pleasures with an impressionable but willing young woman. When asked about it, he lied. That was illegal, but not a high crime or misdemeanor. The country was virtually immobilized for a year or so over an on the job oral sex encounter.
So, when you're out of power, impeach!
But, if it weren't impeachment, it would just be another bit of staged legislative slight of hand. The government is representative. Look around you and see who is represented.

You dont have to be white in order to be an idiot. You can be an idiot like you are and be bi racial too.

its not a game plan. Its a check on POTUS liars that start wars illegally or work with hostile foreign powers.

Forum List

Back