Are There Any Problems in the Black Community They Will Own Up to?

Blacks view themselves as terminal "victims."
I like how you speak of all blacks as a single stereotype.

Interesting. Next, you will harp on their love of watermelon and fried chicken, and complain how they are all lazy and on food stamps.
How does this answer the question?
It destroys the question. The question is a racist stereotype which addresses all blacks in negative terms, which is all you assholes do when talking about blacks, gays, Muslims, and immigrants.

I find it hilarious when you later express bafflement as to why they don't vote Republican.

dwex4m.jpg

What's not to like?
No it does not answer or destroy the question.

Seems the only response the Left has is deflection.

But then, that seems to be standard.

Nice cons make sure you keep all that rhetoric going right up through November 2016 :thup:
Yep. I am constantly pointing out how the right wingers on this forum only speak of blacks, gays, Muslims, and immigrants in negative terms, and then they go and start topics like this one to prove me correct.

And they think blacks vote Democratic "because gifts". :badgrin:
You still cannot give an answer to the question. Inner city Blacks do vote that way for welfare programs.
Your huge glaring problem, dear racist, is that you think blacks are the only ones who vote government gifts for themselves. Well, I have $1.2 trillion of annual tax expenditures that blow that stereotype to the moon. EVERYONE votes for government gifts.

Note: Republicans/Conservatives are a subset of EVERYONE.

So go ahead. Keep talking about blacks in strictly negative terms. It's working so well...in the Democrats favor.
No, White backlash coming. Moderates and independents sick of the whining. Hey, who won the Senate in 2014? Who control Congress? Who control 3/4 of state houses?
The same party that started three wars and doubled the national debt the last time they controlled the Congress AND the White House.

Who was President when WWII started? Who was President when the Korean War started? Who was President when the Vietnam war started? Care to compare casualty numbers?

Are there any problems in the Black community that Blacks will take responsibility for...or is it all the fault of the White man and slavery? Anything? All I hear are excuses for bad behavior that needs to be dealt with from within the community.

Looks like Blacks are dealing with their problems pretty well:

YOUR MISJUDGMENT OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY:

You have already been schooled about misconceptions of black life on other threads but you just won't let go of your illusions. The vast majority of Blacks are NOT impoverished, only about 12% are. Non Hispanic Whites make up 41% of the nation's poor while Blacks make up 25%. More black males are in college than are in prison or in the penal system.

25.1% of Black Males (age 25 or over) have either an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Professional, or Doctoral Degree[

82.1% of Black Males (age 18 or over) have at least a High School Diploma or GED

71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support

$253 Billion: Total Income earned by Black Males[17] (15 and over)
($262 Billion earned by Black Females)

41% of the poor in America are White. That problem is significantly bigger than the 25% of poor that are Black!

Not when you consider blacks only make up 12% of the population.
So what? that 41% of poor people having European ancestry don't give a shit! Besides that 41% is costing us taxpayer far more than that 25% does!

Are there any problems in the Black community that Blacks will take responsibility for...or is it all the fault of the White man and slavery? Anything? All I hear are excuses for bad behavior that needs to be dealt with from within the community.
Race-Card_02.jpg
nope, every time a loser gets a black teen girl pregnant, then she has the baby, and shes broke,its whiteys fault.

Race-Card_02.jpg
nope, every time a loser gets a black teen girl pregnant, then she has the baby, and shes broke,its whiteys fault.
Who is Whitey? If Whitey gets the girl pregnant it IS his fault!

Race-Card_02.jpg
And if a Negro gets somebody pregnant it's just morning.

Race-Card_02.jpg
And if a Negro gets somebody pregnant it's just morning.
Aww, yer daddy is probably a Knee Grow! STFU!

Blacks view themselves as terminal "victims."
I like how you speak of all blacks as a single stereotype.

Interesting. Next, you will harp on their love of watermelon and fried chicken, and complain how they are all lazy and on food stamps.

Yes. Very interesting. Reminds me of the words of right-wing hero, Cliven Bundy: “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

"Are There Any Problems in the Black Community They Will Own Up to?"

The ignorance, stupidity, and hate of you and other racists is more than enough of a problem for African-American to deal with.

So join your pals and keep shooting one another.

Lets look at the past list:
Crack epidemic...government conspiracy by White controlled government.
AIDS in Black community...government conspiracy.
70% of Black kids born out of wedlock...slaves never stayed together as married couples (a lie).
80% of prisoners are Black...racial profiling.
High unemployment in Black community...racism.
Lower scores on standardized test...White controlled government.
None of these problems can be solved unless Blacks take responsibility...FULL responsibility for them.

And of course, not a word about corporate welfare, right? Attitudes like yours is what lets Black know what republicans think about them and drives them into the democratic ranks.

Lets look at the past list:
Crack epidemic...government conspiracy by White controlled government.
AIDS in Black community...government conspiracy.
70% of Black kids born out of wedlock...slaves never stayed together as married couples (a lie).
80% of prisoners are Black...racial profiling.
High unemployment in Black community...racism.
Lower scores on standardized test...White controlled government.
None of these problems can be solved unless Blacks take responsibility...FULL responsibility for them.

And of course, not a word about corporate welfare, right? Attitudes like yours is what lets Black know what republicans think about them and drives them into the democratic ranks.
Corporate welfare is what is causing AIDS and crack in the black community? C'mon!

Forum List

Back