Are There Any Problems in the Black Community They Will Own Up to?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Are there any problems in the Black community that Blacks will take responsibility for...or is it all the fault of the White man and slavery? Anything? All I hear are excuses for bad behavior that needs to be dealt with from within the community.
Race-Card_02.jpg

Are there any problems in the white right wing community which Fox News will own up to?

Everybody has a horse in the race (no pun intended).

Are there any problems in the white right wing community which Fox News will own up to?

Everybody has a horse in the race (no pun intended).
Stick with the thread. Oh, you cannot...their are none. Blacks view themselves as terminal "victims."

Deflecting and spinning has worked fabulously well for the Left, and if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Sadly, their refusal to hold up a mirror to anyone but "the other guy" results in enabling, but this clearly does not matter to them.

The type of racism they decry obviously still exists, and it must be addressed aggressively. But their tactics only lead to an exacerbation of the problem, it only increases many animosities, and there's no way in hell they don't know that.

Multiple generations of this enabling behavior has retarded process and the biggest victims of this are blacks themselves. Tragic.

Nice cons make sure you keep all that rhetoric going right up through November 2016 :thup:
Yep. I am constantly pointing out how the right wingers on this forum only speak of blacks, gays, Muslims, and immigrants in negative terms, and then they go and start topics like this one to prove me correct.

And they think blacks vote Democratic "because gifts". :badgrin:

Deflecting and spinning has worked fabulously well for the Left, and if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Sadly, their refusal to hold up a mirror to anyone but "the other guy" results in enabling, but this clearly does not matter to them.

The type of racism they decry obviously still exists, and it must be addressed aggressively. But their tactics only lead to an exacerbation of the problem, it only increases many animosities, and there's no way in hell they don't know that.

Multiple generations of this enabling behavior has retarded process and the biggest victims of this are blacks themselves. Tragic.

.[/QUOTE
Agree with most. They type of racism they decree DOES NOT still exist.

Nice cons make sure you keep all that rhetoric going right up through November 2016 :thup:
Yep. I am constantly pointing out how the right wingers on this forum only speak of blacks, gays, Muslims, and immigrants in negative terms, and then they go and start topics like this one to prove me correct.

And they think blacks vote Democratic "because gifts". :badgrin:
You still cannot give an answer to the question. Inner city Blacks do vote that way for welfare programs.

They will own up to NOTHING.
It might reduce their food stamps.
Not one liberal can answer the question. Why, liberal Democrats need Blacks to be a permanent victim class in order to harvest votes.

Conservatives candidates need to ask this question until liberal news media or phony con-men like Al Sharpton can give an answer.

Forum List

Back