Are there ANY politicians on both sides bucking againt the money to Ukraine yet?

Such a colossal waste of our valuable resources and money.
At this point all our contributions have achieved is DEAD civilians and soldiers on both sides by prolonging a war that likely could have been stopped or prevented to begin with. Instead we've insured that our defense industry gets rich as well as Ukrainian politicians and corrupt officials.

I don't give a damn about Ukraine or Russia. This is about OUR MONEY. Money that could have housed or fed millions of our homeless or gone to infrastructure or the student loan shit the left are hellbent to wipe out. Or career training programs for those on welfare to teach them an in demand valuable skill like welding or automotive or plumbing etc.
There are literally hundreds of ways that money could have been spent to enrich the future of OUR NATION. Instead we're sending it to another nation with no intent to repay it.

And all you idiots who support it because you hate putin your tunnel vision has destroyed your ability to THINK critically.
With Putin gone We'd likely end up with an even worse person in charge or worse, a civil war in a nuclear nation.

At this point you might as well go help Putin kill civilians and destroy entire cities because that is what we are enabling.

No link because these are my thoughts on this disaster of a POLITICAL situation

You are a lying right wing weasel. We should give Ukraine whatever they need to defeat Russia. If Russia were to win in Ukraine then that will lead to a wider war with the US being directly involved. It is Russia who are killing people and destroying cities.

You are a lying right wing weasel. We should give Ukraine whatever they need to defeat Russia. If Russia were to win in Ukraine then that will lead to a wider war with the US being directly involved. It is Russia who are killing people and destroying cities.
How the fuck am I lying? These are my opinions.

Unhinged moonbat.

No, Russia and Ukraine are not in NATO

It is NATOs job to stabilize the region, by taking out Russia by proxy they will eliminate Russias military power for the near future and force a regime change.

Then like I first said.......we don't need to be a part of it

Forum List

Back