Are there ANY politicians on both sides bucking againt the money to Ukraine yet?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Such a colossal waste of our valuable resources and money.
At this point all our contributions have achieved is DEAD civilians and soldiers on both sides by prolonging a war that likely could have been stopped or prevented to begin with. Instead we've insured that our defense industry gets rich as well as Ukrainian politicians and corrupt officials.

I don't give a damn about Ukraine or Russia. This is about OUR MONEY. Money that could have housed or fed millions of our homeless or gone to infrastructure or the student loan shit the left are hellbent to wipe out. Or career training programs for those on welfare to teach them an in demand valuable skill like welding or automotive or plumbing etc.
There are literally hundreds of ways that money could have been spent to enrich the future of OUR NATION. Instead we're sending it to another nation with no intent to repay it.

And all you idiots who support it because you hate putin your tunnel vision has destroyed your ability to THINK critically.
With Putin gone We'd likely end up with an even worse person in charge or worse, a civil war in a nuclear nation.

At this point you might as well go help Putin kill civilians and destroy entire cities because that is what we are enabling.

No link because these are my thoughts on this disaster of a POLITICAL situation

At this point all our contributions have achieved is DEAD civilians and soldiers on both sides by prolonging a war that likely could have been stopped or prevented to begin with. Instead we've insured that our defense industry gets rich as well as Ukrainian politicians and corrupt officials.

I don't give a damn about Ukraine or Russia. This is about OUR MONEY. Money that could have housed or fed millions of our homeless or gone to infrastructure or the student loan shit the left are hellbent to wipe out. Or career training programs for those on welfare to teach them an in demand valuable skill like welding or automotive or plumbing etc.
There are literally hundreds of ways that money could have been spent to enrich the future of OUR NATION. Instead we're sending it to another nation with no intent to repay it.

And all you idiots who support it because you hate putin your tunnel vision has destroyed your ability to THINK critically.
With Putin gone We'd likely end up with an even worse person in charge or worse, a civil war in a nuclear nation.

At this point you might as well go help Putin kill civilians and destroy entire cities because that is what we are enabling.

Scumbags on both sides getting kickbacks so I doubt any complaining.

The bigger question is WHY are we funding this war......we'll probably never know because the media has us arguing over Trump vs Biden. or the he-she's, racism, etc.....doesn't matter, pick your poison.......anything to keep our attention diverted from the bigger issues.

The bigger question is WHY are we funding this war......we'll probably never know because the media has us arguing over Trump vs Biden. or the he-she's, racism, etc.....doesn't matter, pick your poison.......anything to keep our attention diverted from the bigger issues.
Why

Because Ukraine is being invaded by an aggressor nation unprovoked.
Allowing Russia to continue to invade its neighbors without consequences will jeopardize the Balkans and Poland.

Allowing Ukraine to take out one of our biggest threats in the world is a wise choice.
Weaken Russia for us

• Banned
Why

Allowing Russia to continue to invade its neighbors without consequences will jeopardize the Balkans and Poland.

Allowing Ukraine to take out one of our biggest threats in the world is a wise choice.
Weaken Russia for us
Ukraine can not take out Russia. Such thoughts are beyond stupid.

You raise a good question on whether America's aid to the Ukraine is money well spent.

Seeing it in the right perspective, it's hugely benefitting America's cause for world supremacy going forward in this 21st. century. The breaking apart of Russia is key to facing China as America's enemy vs. facing China, Russia, and the Brics as the enemy.

Should all Americans support Biden's war against Russia?

Are there other more important considerations, such as the increasing possibility of nuclear war?

Some Americans on this board have asked themselves the question and it's not unanimously decided either way yet.

Russia cannot fight a sustained war.

They planned on a lightning attack to quickly take out Ukraine. Now they are stuck and their economy can’t support it

Are you seriously this clueless?

Russian defeat in this war is effectively the end of Putin's czardom. Prozhin's short lived mutiny has already revealed regime's weakness and internal pressure in Russia is aproaching a boiling point.

But more importantly, Russia is been forced to learn a fundamental historic lesson on what happens when you concentrate all power under one man's ass and baselessly invade and annex other countries. Up to this point Putin was able to land-grab with relative impunity and thought he can just march his way to Kiev in a week and that ultimately led to current full scale war.

Russia's defeat, like German defeat during WWII, assures a more stable and peaceful world in the long term.

Last edited:
Why

Weaken Russia for us

Isn't that NATO's job??? Or some such worldwide organization most other countries are a part of???

Yes, Russia is our enemy but they are also enemy to other countries........are those other countries also funding this war??? Wouldn't doing so also benefit them as well???

Remember the old battle cry of 'The US is NOT the world police'??? Yeah we're not and shouldn't have any part in this, it's between Russia and Ukraine. But because of the HUGE amounts we are sending, it should have been over by now, yet it's not and Zelinsky is crying for more, more, more. You really want your kids, grandkids, great grandkids, great great etc.......to have to keep paying for something that is NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS?????? All the while, our own military goes without for lack of funding????

Are you seriously this clueless?

Russian defeat in this war is effectively the end of Putin's czardom. Prozhin's short lived mutiny has already revealed regime's weakness and internal pressure in Russia is aproaching a boiling point.

But more importantly, Russia is been forced to learn a fundamental historic lesson on what happens when you beselessly invade and try to annex other countries.

Russia's defeat, like German defeat during WWII, assures a more stable and peaceful world in the long term.
Wishful thinking 😆

Isn't that NATO's job??? Or some such worldwide organization most other countries are a part of???

Yes, Russia is our enemy but they are also enemy to other countries........are those other countries also funding this war??? Wouldn't doing so also benefit them as well???

Remember the old battle cry of 'The US is NOT the world police'??? Yeah we're not and shouldn't have any part in this, it's between Russia and Ukraine. But because of the HUGE amounts we are sending, it should have been over by now, yet it's not and Zelinsky is crying for more, more, more. You really want your kids, grandkids, great grandkids, great great etc.......to have to keep paying for something that is NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS?????? All the while, our own military goes without for lack of funding????
Yes
We are in NATO and NATO is supporting Ukraine

They are meting today

Yes
We are in NATO and NATO is supporting Ukraine

They are meting today

Yes I know we are part of NATO and so are Russia and Ukraine, along with multiple other countries. But that wasn't my point. What was my point is that it would be NATO's job to take care of this in some way or to also stay out of it like I think we should stay out of it. Though as a representative of multiple countries, I don't think NATO should be funding one side over the other (read that as not funding either side)

Are any other countries, like UK, France, Italy or others funding Ukraine as well??? Or is it just US and NATO???

Yes I know we are part of NATO and so are Russia and Ukraine, along with multiple other countries. But that wasn't my point. What was my point is that it would be NATO's job to take care of this in some way or to also stay out of it like I think we should stay out of it. Though as a representative of multiple countries, I don't think NATO should be funding one side over the other (read that as not funding either side)

Are any other countries, like UK, France, Italy or others funding Ukraine as well??? Or is it just US and NATO???
Neither Russia nor Ukraine are NATO members at this time.

Nope. So far the Russian Propaganda hasn’t gotten a foothold. But keep trying.

No, Russia and Ukraine are not in NATO

It is NATOs job to stabilize the region, by taking out Russia by proxy they will eliminate Russias military power for the near future and force a regime change.

Neither Russia nor Ukraine are NATO members at this time.

If Putin had played his cards right, Russia could be in NATO and have favorable economic ties to the west. That was part of Obama’s reset with Russia.

Instead, Putin slapped away the hand of the west and proceeded on a path of geographic expansion

Forum List

Back