Are There Any Moderates Here?

I Self-Identify As:

• Total voters
Compromising with Communists does not make you a moderate........
Correct. Compromising with dictators and terrorists doesn't make you a moderate either.

...a "moderate" Republican supports the murder of unborn children and the myth of Global Warming.
Agreed, but murdering unborn children is illegal.

On "Global Warming", I'll side with those good folks at NASA who put mankind on the Moon and have the greatest success rate of Mars landings among all other nations.

Interesting that a classical liberal/libertarian would not fit any of your categories, no matter how badly some would care to pigeon hole us.

Unfortunately classic liberals are in short supply in 2017. :(

What does eflat bflat dflat spell?

I'm a centrist.

But there is no way in hell I will ever vote Democrat. I believe that the party of slavery is just plain evil.
That is not a centrist statement.
...Only in the opinion of those who support the party of slavery.
Bullshit. In the opinion of non-party centrists. Unless you want to declare the Republicans evil too, you cannot honestly say you are a centrist.
Why not?

I'm a centrist.

But there is no way in hell I will ever vote Democrat. I believe that the party of slavery is just plain evil.
Bullshit. In the opinion of non-party centrists. Unless you want to declare the Republicans evil too, you cannot honestly say you are a centrist.
Why not?
True centrists know, fanatical terrorists and other extremists cannot figure it out for themselves.

I'm a centrist.

Why not?
True centrists know, fanatical terrorists and other extremists cannot figure it out for themselves.
I know my political views better than anyone. I consider myself a centrist even though I've been accused of being an extreme left winger and an extreme right winger by posters in this forum.

For example if I support Trump's political positions of an increased minimum wage and universal health care I m labeled a left winger.

But if I support Trump's position regarding banning "refugees" from countries full of terrorists I'm labeled a right winger.

Last edited:
I know my political views better than anyone. I consider myself a centrist even though I've been accused of being an extreme left winger and an extreme right winger by posters in this forum....
Yet you think people like James Webb are evil. Sorry, but you are not a centrist. You are a Jihadist, who also think all they oppose are evil.

I know my political views better than anyone. I consider myself a centrist even though I've been accused of being an extreme left winger and an extreme right winger by posters in this forum....
Yet you think people like James Webb are evil. Sorry, but you are not a centrist. You are a Jihadist, who also think all they oppose are evil.
James Webb is inept and a quitter.

Quitting was the only move he ever learned in the game of life and at the USNA.

]I know my political views better than anyone. I consider myself a centrist even though I've been accused of being an extreme left winger and an extreme right winger by posters in this forum.

For example if I support Trump's political positions of an increased minimum wage and universal health care I m labeled a left winger.

But if I support Trump's position regarding banning "refugees" from countries full of terrorists I'm labeled a right winger.
Just wait until the Pope calls for the next Crusade !!!

Then I will be at your front door moosleem.

Interesting that a classical liberal/libertarian would not fit any of your categories, no matter how badly some would care to pigeon hole us.

Liberals are liberals

Just the issues change

Real Liberals are almost like unicorns these days. Liberals are alright, they're Americans, they want to hear everybody's views and make informed decisions. I can't fault that. Some people have been pretending to be Liberals lately, I think they are fascist Communists.

Even Russians rejected Communists, dumbasses.

]I know my political views better than anyone. I consider myself a centrist even though I've been accused of being an extreme left winger and an extreme right winger by posters in this forum.

Actually, I'm an athiest.

Are you a Communist? The pope it seems will call for Jihad. :badgrin: That's a nutty Pope.

He will drive 50% of Catholics to Santeria. Santeria is bad, mmk?

Are you a Communist?
Centrist-moderate.

Real Liberals are almost like unicorns these days. ...
Agreed, and the same goes for real Conservatives. Very few are like Barry "Mr. Conservative" Goldwater. Fewer still follow the ideals expressed by John Wayne in his 1973 "America, Why I Love Her" album. This is the America I strive for. IMHO, it's the America most Americans want to have.

Text: The Pledge of Allegiance Lyrics - John Wayne
"Whose bright stars are fifty states...each bearing its own stamp of individuality. People...two hundred million strong...people who have come to her from all corners of the earth....A land of laws...with an ingenious system of checks and balances that allows no man to become a tyrant...and lets no group prevail...if their power is not tempered with a real concern for the governed...A land where the right of dissent and of free speech is jealously guarded...where the ballot box is the sword...and the people its wielder....A land where freedom of worship is a cornerstone of her being...A land graced with temples and churches, synagogues and altars that rise in profusion to embrace all the religions of the world....A land forged by the hot steel of raw courage...and formed forever...by the awful crucible of civil war....Where man in pursuit of an honest life will not be denied his chance...where her citizens move freely within her vast borders without hindrance or fear...A land brimming with opportunity...where freedom of choice is the guide for all.....The courts of our land are open to all. Its wheels of justice grind for all causes...all people. They look to every avenue for justice...every concern of the law...and they temper their reasoning with mercy..."

Real Liberals are almost like unicorns these days. ...
Agreed, and the same goes for real Conservatives. Very few are like Barry "Mr. Conservative" Goldwater. Fewer still follow the ideals expressed by John Wayne in his 1973 "America, Why I Love Her" album. This is the America I strive for. IMHO, it's the America most Americans want to have.

Text: The Pledge of Allegiance Lyrics - John Wayne
"Whose bright stars are fifty states...each bearing its own stamp of individuality. People...two hundred million strong...people who have come to her from all corners of the earth....A land of laws...with an ingenious system of checks and balances that allows no man to become a tyrant...and lets no group prevail...if their power is not tempered with a real concern for the governed...A land where the right of dissent and of free speech is jealously guarded...where the ballot box is the sword...and the people its wielder....A land where freedom of worship is a cornerstone of her being...A land graced with temples and churches, synagogues and altars that rise in profusion to embrace all the religions of the world....A land forged by the hot steel of raw courage...and formed forever...by the awful crucible of civil war....Where man in pursuit of an honest life will not be denied his chance...where her citizens move freely within her vast borders without hindrance or fear...A land brimming with opportunity...where freedom of choice is the guide for all.....The courts of our land are open to all. Its wheels of justice grind for all causes...all people. They look to every avenue for justice...every concern of the law...and they temper their reasoning with mercy..."

That's right, The Duke was a real American.

I'm also a big fan of Sen. John McCain as well as a fan of Sen Elizabeth Warren. So, is there anybody else out here that toes the fence line between parties? I feel like I'm a dying breed here.

Nope, you are all by yourself sicko.

Liberals are liberals

Just the issues change
Bullshit. I strongly doubt you'd say "conservatives are conservatives". If you can see the difference between conservatives prior to Jerry Falwell and the Christian Coalition moving into the RNC and after, then certainly you should be able to see the difference between liberals before LBJ and after Vietnam.

Are you kidding ???

They are all rioting in the streets everywhere now.

Libertarians are rioting? Where is that happening?

Methinks you're equating classical liberals/libertarians with today's group-think gov bots that call themselves liberal. Very different animals.

Forum List

Back