Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Questions for theoretically intelligent Trump followers: What is Trump's strategy to bring Americans together and rally around him for President? How does he even appeal to a majority of independent voters? How can he retreat from strident bombast without losing the support of his dim witted followers?

The reason Trump followers aren't interested in what an intelligent Trump supporter has to say is because it's an entirely counterintuitive concept.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

The ancient Greeks (such as Plato who authored The Republic) knew well the pros and cons of democracy (they called it, mob-acracy)...The cons of such a political system includes the fact that a poorly educated and seldom involved voter is prone to fear and the lure of charlatans' rhetoric.......Trump and Cruz followers are testimony to such a flaw in the democratic voters' environment.

I think you have to give Trump credit for being smart enough to understand how to undermine democracy through exploitation of low information voters. He certainly knows his audience.

Based upon the available evidence as repeatedly demonstrated on this thread; there don't appear to be any intelligent Trump followers. It's been an interesting experiment, though with somewhat surprising results. I would have expected to find at least one intelligent Trump follower who could actually make rational explanations rather than simply emotional knee jerk reactions and thin equivalencies. Disappointing but not shocking.

I've all but given up hope of ever finding any intelligent Trump followers. Simply explaining why they believe Trump is apparently an insurmountable challenge.

Obvious logical fallacy. You've explained why the other candidates are bad, but you've failed to explain why you believe Donald Trump will keep his promises.

You should not try to use the "Logical Fallacy" argument. YOu don't understand it.

You don't get to set the bar for me.

I am satisfied that Trump is more likely to support policies I want, than those who openly advocate policies I oppose or those that claim to support policies I support but have a record of betraying me on them.

IMO, that is the best choice I can do with the information I have available.

So, can you address that without pretending to misunderstand it, or without moving the goal posts, or without trying to set a higher standard of proof than I think I need, or without dodging and returning to your overall strategy of Proof by Assertion?
And yet you seem to have absolutely no idea why you're satisfied with Trump.

And now you are back to Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

I am satisfied that Trump is more likely to support policies I want, than those who openly advocate policies I oppose or those that claim to support policies I support but have a record of betraying me on them.

But you have no idea why Trump satisfies you.

YOur purposefully obtuseness is very rude. Please stop being a dick.
Stop being a dick? You should grow one and conduct yourself like a man.

Based upon the available evidence as repeatedly demonstrated on this thread; there don't appear to be any intelligent Trump followers. It's been an interesting experiment, though with somewhat surprising results. I would have expected to find at least one intelligent Trump follower who could actually make rational explanations rather than simply emotional knee jerk reactions and thin equivalencies. Disappointing but not shocking.

Based on the 60 million plus that voted for Obama twice, it's obvious people think skin color is a qualification.

You should not try to use the "Logical Fallacy" argument. YOu don't understand it.

You don't get to set the bar for me.

So, can you address that without pretending to misunderstand it, or without moving the goal posts, or without trying to set a higher standard of proof than I think I need, or without dodging and returning to your overall strategy of Proof by Assertion?

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

The crux of our disagreement is that I have given you my reason, see above, for supporting Trump.

You disagree and then dishonestly pretend that since you disagree, that my reason does not exist.

That is the act of an asshole.

Telling the truth about that is the act of a man.

You might be thinking about the way Republicans used to try to "take the highroad" and let you pieces of shit walk all over us.

That didn't work out so well for us, and some of us have learned that lesson.

So, in summary.

fuck-you-asshole-thumb.jpg

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

The crux of our disagreement is that I have given you my reason, see above, for supporting Trump.

You disagree and then dishonestly pretend that since you disagree, that my reason does not exist.

That is the act of an asshole.

Telling the truth about that is the act of a man.

You might be thinking about the way Republicans used to try to "take the highroad" and let you pieces of shit walk all over us.

That didn't work out so well for us, and some of us have learned that lesson.

So, in summary.

fuck-you-asshole-thumb.jpg
This in no way comes anywhere close to explaining why you believe Trump.

Forum List

Back