Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

No signs of intelligent anti-Trumpers. Shocked I say.
I can hardly wait for your next stunning revelation.

Backatcha numnutz. You're not exactly lighting it up with brilliance. Go crawl back under your rock.
Another fine example of Trump like eloquence.

So, do you ever have anything of substance to add? It seems as if all you have is basically, "I know you are, but what am I". This passes as "eloquence" in your world?

No signs of intelligent anti-Trumpers. Shocked I say.
I can hardly wait for your next stunning revelation.

Backatcha numnutz. You're not exactly lighting it up with brilliance. Go crawl back under your rock.
Another fine example of Trump like eloquence.

So, do you ever have anything of substance to add? It seems as if all you have is basically, "I know you are, but what am I". This passes as "eloquence" in your world?
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be about twice as smart as I think you are.

I've almost given up hope of ever finding an intelligent Trump follower. I was hoping to find a decent sparring partner to debate serious issues with. But evidently more punching bags is all they have to offer.

I've almost given up hope of ever finding an intelligent Trump follower. I was hoping to find a decent sparring partner to debate serious issues with. But evidently more punching bags is all they have to offer.

Cda3ofuXEAAl0I-.jpg

Cda3ofuXEAAl0I-.jpg
Exactly the intelligence level I'm talking about. You Trump followers are all too fucking stupid to know you should be embarrassed about how ignorant you are.

An amazing development in my search for an intelligent Trump follower, I may have finally found one, Stephan Molyneux is a well known author, philosopher, radio and Youtube talk show host. I've actually had several lengthy conversations with him on line. So let's examine his thinking, sort through his reasoning, and find out if he's a deep thinker or just a narcissistic prick.

An amazing development in my search for an intelligent Trump follower, I may have finally found one, Stephan Molyneux is a well known author, philosopher, radio and Youtube talk show host. I've actually had several lengthy conversations with him on line. So let's examine his thinking, sort through his reasoning, and find out if he's a deep thinker or just a narcissistic prick.

I think you're missing the fact the YOU are a "narcissistic prick".

Have you ever said anything about anything that mattered to anyone?

Based on the number of replies I get on USMB and in real life? Yes.

Maybe you're just saving the really good stuff for later.

Actually, I save the really good stuff for my wife.
Let me know when you want to discuss a specific policy.
Other than the Policy that you are the most Brilliant Man on Earth.

Actually, I save the really good stuff for my wife.
Let me know when you want to discuss a specific policy.
Other than the Policy that you are the most Brilliant Man on Earth.

Policy? What a laugh, as if you've spent any time at all discussing policy. You're just another insignificant ankle biter.

Forum List

Back