Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Obvious logical fallacy. You've explained why the other candidates are bad, but you've failed to explain why you believe Donald Trump will keep his promises.

You should not try to use the "Logical Fallacy" argument. YOu don't understand it.

You don't get to set the bar for me.

I am satisfied that Trump is more likely to support policies I want, than those who openly advocate policies I oppose or those that claim to support policies I support but have a record of betraying me on them.

IMO, that is the best choice I can do with the information I have available.

So, can you address that without pretending to misunderstand it, or without moving the goal posts, or without trying to set a higher standard of proof than I think I need, or without dodging and returning to your overall strategy of Proof by Assertion?
And yet you seem to have absolutely no idea why you're satisfied with Trump.

And now you are back to Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

I am satisfied that Trump is more likely to support policies I want, than those who openly advocate policies I oppose or those that claim to support policies I support but have a record of betraying me on them.

But you have no idea why Trump satisfies you.

YOur purposefully obtuseness is very rude. Please stop being a dick.

HA!!!

He's the smartest guy in the room, just ask him. He's that guy who is so smart, nobody really notices so he spends every waking hour declaring his "smartness".

See how that works? I tried to be civil with it, you can't, because, well, it's a dick.

He's just like G5000.. incapable of rational discussion without lapsing into name-calling and in G's case, rants regarding urine and feces for some odd reason.

:(

You should not try to use the "Logical Fallacy" argument. YOu don't understand it.

So, can you address that without pretending to misunderstand it, or without moving the goal posts, or without trying to set a higher standard of proof than I think I need, or without dodging and returning to your overall strategy of Proof by Assertion?

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

HA!!!

He's the smartest guy in the room, just ask him. He's that guy who is so smart, nobody really notices so he spends every waking hour declaring his "smartness".

See how that works? I tried to be civil with it, you can't, because, well, it's a dick.

He's just like G5000.. incapable of rational discussion without lapsing into name-calling and in G's case, rants regarding urine and feces for some odd reason.

Not much to you.....is there. It's you fucking dummies who keep proclaiming how smart I am. Or are you just too fucking stupid to notice things like that?

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

HA!!!

Not much to you.....is there. It's you fucking dummies who keep proclaiming how smart I am. Or are you just too fucking stupid to notice things like that?

Believe me, I have NEVER proclaimed you to be smart.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

HA!!!

Believe me, I have NEVER proclaimed you to be smart.
Again, a foreign concept for you. How would you even begin to know what smart is? Based on what I've seen so far you don't seem to have much to go on.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

Let's try a different intelligence question: Donald Trump has repeatedly proclaimed that he will build a great big wall and Mexico will pay for it. Does this sound likely or even possible to achieve? If so how? Donald is a little shy about sharing the details.

Building a wall is certainly possible. Indeed, we already have long stretches of walls and fences.

As for Mexico paying for it, yes that certainly sounds possible, and indeed, FAIR, considering the way that Mexico has been fucking US on immigration.

How exactly will that occur? Many scenarios have been discussed.

Cutting off all AID and counting that money towards the cost of the wall would be one possible scenario.

Taxing remittances would be another.

Confiscation of property from illegals being deported is another.

Or Trump could use the threat of denying access to the US market to pressure the Mexican government.

Or Trump could tax vacations to Mexico by US citizens. This would raise revenue, and punish Mexico for their sins, by making their vacations less competitive with alternatives.

Or it could be that Trump, with decades of business experience has ideas on this that he hasn't discussed yet.

As he understands that you don't tell the other side what your negotiating plan is before you start negotiations.

Or maybe he will try all of that, and more and we, America, still lose that battle.

If we still end up with the Wall, and control of the BOrder, that works for me.
No you're wrong as usual, like all Trump followers. Trump has no plans to make Mexico pay for anything because it isn't possible to do so. There isn't even one so called proposal which has any chance of ever succeeding or even being approved by Congress. Unless your idea is to make Trump dictator, that would make sense.

Wow. Thanks for seriously addressing my post. NOt.

I will now deal with your post, such as it is.

FIrst Sentence.

"No you're wrong as usual, like all Trump followers"

ANd with that, you just dismiss everything I said, without seriously considering it. What a dick move on your part.

"Trump has no plans to make Mexico pay for anything because it isn't possible to do so."

Unsupported assumption on your part, Dick. Two of them actually, supported FAR LESS than the argument Trump supporters have been presenting in this thread that you have dishonestly, like a dick, dismissed.

"There isn't even one so called proposal which has any chance of ever succeeding or even being approved by Congress."

Two completely unsupported statements. And if Congress stops Trump from making Mexico pay, that's on them.

"Unless your idea is to make Trump dictator, that would make sense."

Complete nonsense combined with a dishonest smear. So fuck you.

YOu also ignored my conclusion where I admitted that possibility that Trump would fail to get Mexico to pay for the Wall, and we end up with the Wall, at least and how I would still consider that a win.

I suspect you did not even read that far.

You are certainly proved that you are nothing but a dick and that you are a dishonest dick at that so fuck you very much and you are welcome to keep lying to yourself in your dishonest Logical Fallacy Proof by Assertion Thread.

And finally for you.

upload_2016-3-10_13-20-39.jpeg

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

HA!!!

Yeah, I'm done with that asshole.

Let's try a different intelligence question: Donald Trump has repeatedly proclaimed that he will build a great big wall and Mexico will pay for it. Does this sound likely or even possible to achieve? If so how? Donald is a little shy about sharing the details.

Building a wall is certainly possible. Indeed, we already have long stretches of walls and fences.

As for Mexico paying for it, yes that certainly sounds possible, and indeed, FAIR, considering the way that Mexico has been fucking US on immigration.

Cutting off all AID and counting that money towards the cost of the wall would be one possible scenario.

Or Trump could use the threat of denying access to the US market to pressure the Mexican government.

Or Trump could tax vacations to Mexico by US citizens. This would raise revenue, and punish Mexico for their sins, by making their vacations less competitive with alternatives.

Or it could be that Trump, with decades of business experience has ideas on this that he hasn't discussed yet.

As he understands that you don't tell the other side what your negotiating plan is before you start negotiations.

Or maybe he will try all of that, and more and we, America, still lose that battle.

No you're wrong as usual, like all Trump followers. Trump has no plans to make Mexico pay for anything because it isn't possible to do so. There isn't even one so called proposal which has any chance of ever succeeding or even being approved by Congress. Unless your idea is to make Trump dictator, that would make sense.

Wow. Thanks for seriously addressing my post. NOt.

I will now deal with your post, such as it is.

FIrst Sentence.

"No you're wrong as usual, like all Trump followers"

ANd with that, you just dismiss everything I said, without seriously considering it. What a dick move on your part.

"Trump has no plans to make Mexico pay for anything because it isn't possible to do so."

Unsupported assumption on your part, Dick. Two of them actually, supported FAR LESS than the argument Trump supporters have been presenting in this thread that you have dishonestly, like a dick, dismissed.

"There isn't even one so called proposal which has any chance of ever succeeding or even being approved by Congress."

Two completely unsupported statements. And if Congress stops Trump from making Mexico pay, that's on them.

"Unless your idea is to make Trump dictator, that would make sense."

Complete nonsense combined with a dishonest smear. So fuck you.

YOu also ignored my conclusion where I admitted that possibility that Trump would fail to get Mexico to pay for the Wall, and we end up with the Wall, at least and how I would still consider that a win.

I suspect you did not even read that far.

You are certainly proved that you are nothing but a dick and that you are a dishonest dick at that so fuck you very much and you are welcome to keep lying to yourself in your dishonest Logical Fallacy Proof by Assertion Thread.

And finally for you.

View attachment 66654
I like the one about US citizens being taxed on their vacations to Mexico. Sounds like US citizens would be paying for the wall.......doesn't it. And as for the other economic sanctions, sounds like Trump wants more government control over our economy. Not very conservative.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

High IQ does not make one immune to group hysteria.

Look at Nazi Germany.

Excellent point. Hitler was very astute about crafting his message to appeal to emotionalism, extreme nationalism, xenophobia, exploiting distrust of ethnic minorities, pandering to people's basest instincts.....much like Trump.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

HA!!!

Yeah, I'm done with that asshole.
Thank God for small favors.

Please stop lying.

Here you go again.

It's easily possible. Correll listed a number of ways it could be done. See, "liberals will through a hissy fit" isn't the equivalent of "impossible.

Forum List

Back