Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

Are usmb lwingers going to admit that clinton lied under oath and should have resigned in shame for what he did?

since I know the answer is no, clinton was like john the bapist, you know, the guy just before the messiah came, he could do no wrong....

I leave you with; Who gives a rats ass about something that happened 12 years ago?

Aside from useless morans, that is.

Obviously YOU "give a shit" about something that happened 16 years ago since you brought up Clinton.

Again....Are you trying to say that if Clinton was like John the Baptist that Bush is the Messiah? :eek:

If Bush had been even half as good as a President that Clinton was I would have ordered him up a dozen blowjobs.

What's a "moran"? Maybe a "moron" who can't spell?
"Moran" is a version of "moron" for Bugs fans.

Bugs is one of my life role models. True story.

I can see that. I too am a BIG Bugs Bunny fan. Is that also true of Two Thumbs?

Obviously YOU "give a shit" about something that happened 16 years ago since you brought up Clinton.

Again....Are you trying to say that if Clinton was like John the Baptist that Bush is the Messiah? :eek:

If Bush had been even half as good as a President that Clinton was I would have ordered him up a dozen blowjobs.

I can see that. I too am a BIG Bugs Bunny fan. Is that also true of Two Thumbs?
Based on his attitude, I would say Two Thumbs is a massive Bugs fan.

Of course, I don't like speaking for others, but he fits a Bugs fan attitude.

Seriously, Bugs' attitude is great. :lol:

In true Bugs style - *big smack on the lips* for ya!

Yes that clearly illustrates Cains intelligence and morality levels.

What get's me is that some forget they thought it was ok while clinton was president but now it's bad. Clinton had a long history of sexual inappropriate actions with women. Starting all the way back to Arkansas. But it was ok then.

And the reverse as well. some who thought it bad now condone it.

Pure political hackery.

Sexual harassment is sexual harassment it has no political affiliation if it does let me know which party it belongs to.

Yeap.

I have long suspected many on the right will defend WHATEVER their favorites do.

Cain became their favorite and now they will tell any lie they want about him to protect him.

When Romeny becomes the nominee I wonder what they will do?

Talking about being a hack and supporting the offender if he's a democrat but if it's a republican it's bad and should be condemned.

brainless you wear the crown in hackery

Actually for Bugs fans it is moroon.
Dang histroy revisionists.

And then there was the 'ultra maroon'. @ (5:42)

Bully for Bugs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvy_s-GfDxA]Bully for Bugs -- 1953 - YouTube[/ame]

But the entire skit is worth more than one watch imo. Brilliantly done. The mexican hat dance and the part with the gun. :thup:

This thread sure makes it clear that the right onhere doesnt care much about morals.

Decepetion is fine from their side but the democrats have to stick to the truth and when they do tell the truth you lie about what the truth is.

The right has no moral convictions.

^ from a rampant lying partisan hack troll. :eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The left has its own problems, obviously.

The fact that TDM is not universally rejected by all folks here, of whatever political persuasion, says a lot about the lack of credibility of the left-leaners here at USMB.

these fools want Cain to be their guy.

Cain doesnt want the position.

He was merely using them to sell books and up speaking fees.

Can the right get ANY sillier?

Not as long as you're spouting off 'what they are thinking'. TM.

:razz:

TDM is so stupid she repeats the same baseless talking pointless used by many of the other mere hacks.

But she might even believe it, since she is a mere hack troll who would never think to verify something she's "read" provided it's a negative about any opposition candidate.

TDM, I know you won't do it (you can't you dishonest hack troll), but surprise us all.

Provide proof for your claim that Mr. Cain is not "really" running and that he's actually interested only in selling books (and speaking fees).

Source it. Link it.

Go ahead.

We'll pretend to wait.

You lying whore.

:lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh, please. That's total bullshit, Harry.

oh it is?.....tell me Ravi that there are not some Women who would play this sexual Harassment shit to the max?.....and Marc since you thanked her im assuming you dont think this kind of shit can happen either......i ask you the same question Marc.....yes or no.....are there Woman out there who will take a comment on how they look nice,and run with it making some poor slobs life miserable?.......a Sexual Comment can be telling someone you look nice ... some Women may read this as...."hi you look nice,lets have sex".....go ahead tell me this kind of shit since Political Correctness has reared its ugly head does not happen.....
Sexual harassment involves a subordinate and a superior. Not co-workers on equal footing.

You shouldn't sexually harass someone because it's not PC. You shouldn't do it because it is wrong.

so two workers on equal footing,one can NEVER be accused of Sexually Harassing the other?......you sure you want to stick with that?....and you did not answer my Question, did you.....

It could be simply that many people are tired of these bogus claims of harassment. Actually there were no claims of harassment. Not one. There was inappropriate behavior and a hostile working environment claim. Which could be anything.

Forum List

Back