Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

main.php

since Political Correctness has gotten somewhat out of Control,you can no longer tell some Women you see that she looks nice.....if its at work some of these Woman call that Sexual Harassment......"he was saying things trying to hit on me"......
Oh, please. That's total bullshit, Harry.

oh it is?.....tell me Ravi that there are not some Women who would play this sexual Harassment shit to the max?.....and Marc since you thanked her im assuming you dont think this kind of shit can happen either......i ask you the same question Marc.....yes or no.....are there Woman out there who will take a comment on how they look nice,and run with it making some poor slobs life miserable?.......a Sexual Comment can be telling someone you look nice ... some Women may read this as...."hi you look nice,lets have sex".....go ahead tell me this kind of shit since Political Correctness has reared its ugly head does not happen.....
Sexual harassment involves a subordinate and a superior. Not co-workers on equal footing.

You shouldn't sexually harass someone because it's not PC. You shouldn't do it because it is wrong.

Oh, please. That's total bullshit, Harry.

oh it is?.....tell me Ravi that there are not some Women who would play this sexual Harassment shit to the max?.....and Marc since you thanked her im assuming you dont think this kind of shit can happen either......i ask you the same question Marc.....yes or no.....are there Woman out there who will take a comment on how they look nice,and run with it making some poor slobs life miserable?.......a Sexual Comment can be telling someone you look nice ... some Women may read this as...."hi you look nice,lets have sex".....go ahead tell me this kind of shit since Political Correctness has reared its ugly head does not happen.....
Sexual harassment involves a subordinate and a superior. Not co-workers on equal footing.

You shouldn't sexually harass someone because it's not PC. You shouldn't do it because it is wrong.
Sexual harassment between workers of any level or any level differential is still sexual harassment.

That's retarded to say otherwise.

Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when

submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an individual's employment,
submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting such individuals, or
such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment. (29 C.F.R. § 1604.11 [1980])

sexual harassment legal definition of sexual harassment. sexual harassment synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when

submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an individual's employment,
submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting such individuals, or
such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment. (29 C.F.R. § 1604.11 [1980])

sexual harassment legal definition of sexual harassment. sexual harassment synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
Thank you for confirming exactly what I said.

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?

Are usmb lwingers going to admit that clinton lied under oath and should have resigned in shame for what he did?

since I know the answer is no, clinton was like john the bapist, you know, the guy just before the messiah came, he could do no wrong....

I leave you with; Who gives a rats ass about something that happened 12 years ago?

Aside from useless morans, that is.

:clap2:

Po' widdle righties. Cain blames Perry for the story, Perry blames Romney, wingnuts automatically blame the 'lefties'.

Cain's toast with all but the total wingnut crowd. His prediliction toward unwelcome advances to subordinate female employees demonstrates what his attitude would be toward American Citizens.

Sexual harassment between workers of any level or any level differential is still sexual harassment.

I've known guys who lost their jobs who said something inappropriate to a female who worked for a client that my company was doing work for. So yes ravis comment is not based on the real world and was very stupid.

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?

Are usmb lwingers going to admit that clinton lied under oath and should have resigned in shame for what he did?

since I know the answer is no, clinton was like john the bapist, you know, the guy just before the messiah came, he could do no wrong....

I leave you with; Who gives a rats ass about something that happened 12 years ago?

Cain was practicing for the Presidency he was following what clinton, and thought it was ok since clinton did it.

Cain was practicing for the Presidency he was following what clinton, and thought it was ok since clinton did it.

Yes that clearly illustrates Cains intelligence and morality levels.

What get's me is that some forget they thought it was ok while clinton was president but now it's bad. Clinton had a long history of sexual inappropriate actions with women. Starting all the way back to Arkansas. But it was ok then.

What get's me is that some forget they thought it was ok while clinton was president but now it's bad. Clinton had a long history of sexual inappropriate actions with women. Starting all the way back to Arkansas. But it was ok then.
Indeed. After all? Thier claim was "it's only sex...no big deal..."

This thread sure makes it clear that the right onhere doesnt care much about morals.

Decepetion is fine from their side but the democrats have to stick to the truth and when they do tell the truth you lie about what the truth is.

The right has no moral convictions.

Last edited:

And the reverse as well. some who thought it bad now condone it.

Pure political hackery.

Yeap.

I have long suspected many on the right will defend WHATEVER their favorites do.

Cain became their favorite and now they will tell any lie they want about him to protect him.

When Romeny becomes the nominee I wonder what they will do?

:thup:

Thank you for confirming exactly what I said.

:thup:

Obviously YOU "give a shit" about something that happened 16 years ago since you brought up Clinton.

Again....Are you trying to say that if Clinton was like John the Baptist that Bush is the Messiah? :eek:

If Bush had been even half as good as a President that Clinton was I would have ordered him up a dozen blowjobs.

What's a "moran"? Maybe a "moron" who can't spell?

Obviously YOU "give a shit" about something that happened 16 years ago since you brought up Clinton.

Again....Are you trying to say that if Clinton was like John the Baptist that Bush is the Messiah? :eek:

If Bush had been even half as good as a President that Clinton was I would have ordered him up a dozen blowjobs.

"Moran" is a version of "moron" for Bugs fans.

Bugs is one of my life role models. True story.

"Moran" is a version of "moron" for Bugs fans.

Bugs is one of my life role models. True story.

Actually for Bugs fans it is moroon.
Dang histroy revisionists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back