Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

these fools want Cain to be their guy.

Cain doesnt want the position.

He was merely using them to sell books and up speaking fees.

Can the right get ANY sillier?

lol, so now you read Cains mind?
I like Cain, but I HAVEN'T made up my mind yet on ANY OF THEM..so I guess you can't read OTHER peoples minds EITHER.:lol:

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?
Instead of being RESPONSIBLE and addressing the direct question about Herb's OWN lies and dodging, look who CHOSE to attack the messenger instead...
Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -404 reputation points from Dr.House.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
why are you such a fucking douche?

Regards,
Dr.House

Note: This is an automated message.

LOl. from his polling NO ONE gives a shit about this..or I should say no one who MATTERS and would vote for him..

of course you lefties just can't get enough..

Carry on..:lol:

Question...when his "polling" PLUMMETS, as it eventually will, what will be your response then? Will you be saying that EVERYONE cares about his lies and deceit then?

Hmmmm....!?!???

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?
Instead of being RESPONSIBLE and addressing the direct question about Herb's OWN lies and dodging, look who CHOSE to attack the messenger instead...
Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -404 reputation points from Dr.House.

Comment:
why are you such a fucking douche?

Regards,
Dr.House

At what point blowhard do you actually prove the charges?

^^^^ Don't whine about rep. It's cringeworthy.

It's COMEDIC how you twist an expose into a whine. Especially being as how the note from the repper was one big WHINEFEST.

CLASSIC!!! :lol: :lol:

At what point, blowhard, do you actually ADMIT that Herb's stories has been INCONSISTENT from day one?

Hmmmm....?!????

I recall how John Kerry changed the story about his Vietnam experiences every time he told it, but turds like you called the Swiftboat Vets the liars.

Cain hasn't changed his story. He added more details that he didn't remember when he first told it. Your lament is that he isn't some slick liar like Clinton.

At what point blowhard do you actually prove the charges?

At what point, blowhard, do you actually ADMIT that Herb's stories has been INCONSISTENT from day one?

Hmmmm....?!????

So?

Post up loud mouth..........

Thanks! I'll take that as your admission that Herb's a certified liar.

Good day sir.

calvin-coolidge.jpg

^^^^ Don't whine about rep. It's cringeworthy.

It's COMEDIC how you twist an expose into a whine. Especially being as how the note from the repper was one big WHINEFEST.

CLASSIC!!! :lol: :lol:

Whats comedic is seeing you hypocrites TWISTING yourselves into pretzels with this..
You all DID and STILL do defend the Billy Hound dog Clinton against MANY accusations of SEXUAL harassment...And MOST of you here would VOTE for him as President if he could run again..

so spare your alls double standards.

So? is Bill Clinton a PERV in your eyes?

Last edited:

Hmmmm....?!????
After YOU admit that Obama is a liar. Deal Marcie?

That blowhard started the thread. When does he have the stones to post the proof?

If I want tabloid news I go to the DNC
Interesting you should say that...

All this is, is tabloid horseshit replete with innuendo, no proof, and filled with scads of opinion. 70% of Republicans say this is going nowhere, especially in light of the circling of the wagons with real provable allegations against a sitting president at the time, Bill Clinton who wound up impeached and losing his license to practice law for a time.

HE, is still treated as a GOD by the left. Not to mention Reverend Jackson, and Al Sharpton...both with records of deciet of thier own.

Hmmmm....?!????

So?

Post up loud mouth..........

Thanks! I'll take that as your admission that Herb's a certified liar.

Good day sir.

calvin-coolidge.jpg

DIP SHIT.

I sent a shot across your bow. By asking for proof. If you had any you would have responded with it, adding an in your face atmosphere.

But instead you whimper in with I SAID SO.

It was impressive but not the way you imagined wussy

NOW GROW A FUCKING PAIR WIMP.

Another self-proclaimed RWer on USMB that can't seem to demand PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY from the lying Herb Cain
Trajan said:
Hi, you have received -609 reputation points from Trajan.

Comment:
being a droll idiot

Regards,
Trajan

Keep 'em coming boys....I LOVE IT!!! :clap2: :clap2: :lol:

Another self-proclaimed RWer on USMB that can't seem to demand PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY from the lying Herb Cain
Trajan said:
Hi, you have received -609 reputation points from Trajan.

Comment:
being a droll idiot

Regards,
Trajan

Keep 'em coming boys....I LOVE IT!!! :clap2: :clap2: :lol:
So...truth is finally out...THIS is all about you. Guess Obama taught you something. :eusa_whistle:

Guys, there's no way in the world how one can justify Herb saying there was no accusation, to there was no settlement, to I see settlement differently from agreement, so yes, there was a settlement, to I now remember, to it was just me telling her that she's as tall as my wife, to all the rest of the lies and disinformation he's been spewing.

No one is RESPONSIBLE for this but Herb 'The Perv' Cain HIMSELF!

It's sad to see that NONE of you self-proclaimed Conservatives are willing to admit that.

What the heck happened to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY guys?

*SMH*

Last edited:
Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when

submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an individual's employment,
submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting such individuals, or
such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment. (29 C.F.R. § 1604.11 [1980])

sexual harassment legal definition of sexual harassment. sexual harassment synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
Thank you for confirming exactly what I said.
Yes, I can see how your superficial knowledge would confuse you.

In the last case, the sexual harassment charges would be against the employer if he or she condoned the behavior of the employees.

Harassment charges are only brought against someone that has power over another.

Forum List

Back